Cancel the Black Widow movie plans and give this sexy bitch a movie

Cancel the Black Widow movie plans and give this sexy bitch a movie.

BALD

wtf I love martians now

I wanna cum on her head.

>bald
>sexy

no
/thread

Was my favorite character in the movie desu

*6 A.M. car alarm noises intensify*

she honestly had the best action scenes in the movie

>worst character is my favorite character
Name 2 characters worse than her and why

I will never not find the neck elongating rings hilarious.

>married to some chump
ruined waifu

this

>/threads himself
I'm embarrassed for you

What was her name again?

Uhh Lupita's character was kind of weak I guess? Listen brah I just liked her okay? Liked her personality and thought she was badass.

What would be the premise? She is attached to the throne. How she met the rhino herder?

Anyone got a better pic of her back during the South Korea scene?

>manage to make cute Lupita look fookin awful
Y tho

>T'Challa
Boring because he plays the straight man
>Klaue
Unceremonious death, retard

AHA! FINALLY! AFTER COUNTLESS EPISODES OF FILLER I HAVE FINALLY TRACKED YOU DOWN...

KING BALDY BALD THE 4TH!

Fuck that I want Black widow.
Cancel carols movie. We all know it's gonna be shit.

>/Threading yourself

She was awful...but so is Black Widow

Fetish fags deserve a bulleet

Yeah, so they can shoot people like you

Corrupt my hope in joyous hell~

>bald
The first lesbian superheroine that ever existed? Fund it!

I want her to dip her bald head in oil and rub it all over my body.

nipples

Kys virgin scum

>Implying we aren't getting a sweet sweet Shuri Iron Man movie first

If you want a black widow movie watch that new J Lawrence film or SALT

>IM armor with kitty cat ears
I'd seriously look forward to that.

you aren't the only one

sex ? she looks like a man

She's not bald, she has a shaved head. SHAVED. That's a hairdoo, case closed!

underated

>Sexy
>Has a basketball for head

>sexy
I see that that word has lost all meaning. It's like having "powerful" mean something entirely different now.

Neck elongating?

They let one take deep throating to unnatural levels

She's not that attractive on the zombie show, but I kind of want to fuck her in this movie.

She should've been the love interest.

I mean do you think that's gonna last too much longer, now?

This.

I don't see why not, it's looking like the Crips were granted Amnesty for their betrayal.

I just want more Shuri period. Cutest of cutes. I don't know what people see in Lupita over a goddess like Letitia.

she was a love interest
just not of the main character

Funny, I was looking for hints of that but wasn't sure. I suppose I could see it happening but all the same, that's gotta cause a rift in there somewhere.

I would like to see mixed martial arts scenes, without that bat, it's time for Marvel to make the actors and actresses do the fight scenes, the scenes are usually done in slow motion

>calls herself Ironheart
Fuuuuuck you, Bendis. Go back to DC!

Only if she has someone without a stick up her butt to play off of.

good taste

I heard there were lesbians, but the scenes got excised quicker than an African girl's clitoral hood.

I wouldn't be surprised, there was more chemistry between Black Panther and her husband than between her and her husband.

She was the first of all the girls in the film though.
Sister > LI > Mom > bald girl

ABSOLUTELY degenerate, OP. Not even in the good way. You're literally a monster among deviants.

This.

Killmonger's only fault was not trying to tap that ass.

So we all agree she's Worf, right?

I swear her nipples were popping out through that outfit in the movie, I was like what the fuck?

Blackest Widow

He couldn't help it, he was too busy trying to save all people of African heritage from oppression by declaring war on the entire planet thus ensuring that average black people were even more of a target, globally, for suspicion and violence as the world naturally overreacts to the sudden appearance of a super science state in Africa attacking them.

It may not have been the best thought out plan in the MCU but his heart was in the right place.

Not even vibranium weave can stop her, my friend. They could pierce even Cap's shield.

>people posting about a character besides shuri

what whoa this is allowed

>That
>sexy
You waifufags have no standards at all. Or self-respect for that matter, ennit?

Thanks, Palpatine.

>sudden appearance of a super science state in Africa attacking them.
>overreacts

user...

Shuri is one thing, but her? Yea, no. What's the appeal in bald women anyway? No matter how good her body looks (okay I'm lying), her head would still be weird. There's probably a weird fetish for cumming on a bald woman's head though so..

I wanna lick that bald head.

Why do they do this shit, that and the mouth/lip widening thing is plain retarded.

I would like to dip her bald head in oil and rub it all over my body

They're both Wakandan warriors so it's likely they happened to meet through that.

Weird cultural beauty standards. Like at one point Japanese people thought that black teeth were sexy.

The black teeth thing was kind of cool though, the african shit is just weird

I don' think this speaks for all who do it but for some the mouth and lip thing is done to make them look unattractive to outsiders so they are less likely to be abducted.

>Implying that Shuri won't become the new Black Panther in the sequel

>Implying Shuri won't be stuck in the lab as always while Bucky becomes the White Wolf

>look unattractive to outsiders so they are less likely to be abducted.
That's kind of fucked up, meh to each culture their own rituals I guess.

>when you realize Klaw was an evil version of Shuri personality wise

Lip plates are pretty rare these days, mostly restricted to a few tribal groups in Ethiopia, it's one of those things that is prominent in popular consciousness but not so much in reality. They're also not restricted to Africa, a few South American tribes had them too.

That's mostly a myth. It's pretty much all ornamental.

I'm glad they toned down that trend, the lip plates were really awkward.

This.

Something about a cute face and a shaved/low cut on a woman is very cute. Probably something about juxtaposition or "lack of distraction"
Not so much on whatshername though

I liked T'Challa because he played the straight man. He was a king, kings don't have time for fucking around.

She looks worse in SW though

>Klaue
Dude that played Klaue gave a great performance, though. And he clearly wasn't retarded, he was good at what he did, just unhinged.

Shuri was too cute. I really want that Nebula/Shuri big sister relationship in IW

Why does anyone do any form of body modding? Are tattoos, piercings or cosmetic surgery any less destructive?

DSL

I would watch that

Make her Black Widow since she's really black

I thought I didn't like shaved heads on women.
But this movie and a couple of other movies of the last couple of years just might have changed my mind.

Never thought I ever would. I used to find it utterly appalling.

To be fair, nerve toxins, botox, and silicone implants and shit. Are all completely retarded too and yet people do it.
Don't get me wrong. Those neck ring things are incredibly stupid too. And after you've actually elongated your neck like that, it can no longer support itself properly without them and will cause severe neck damage if you remove the rings. But I won't pretend the insane stuff our cultures do are any better.

In the end humans are just stupid.