Side character is more interesting than the entire cast

>Side character is more interesting than the entire cast

I'll sign that.
But for her to appear again there would first need to be a schedule again for it to air in the first place.

April

What makes her interesting?

pearl and jasper are both best gems

She's the Spaceknight Goddess version of Captain Ahab

What year?

This is correct
Peridot WAS a best gem up to and including Gem Drill

Pic unrelated. Stop posting su.

>Becomes a fusion slut after fusing with Lapis, ironically hated fusion before Malachite.
>Shit talks the Earth to great lengths and later reveals she's an Earthling gem.
>The whole reason she came back was to avenge her original Diamond, her planet and colony.
>Great design and voice
She needs to come back, her summer of steven week and the return/jailbreak were the peaks of SU.

I want Jasper to get over her self hatred and have a good fusion and get payback on whoever killed her diamond. Her and the other gems from Earth at the zoo need to get back together eventually so she won't be so lonely anymore, and the rubies should get the chance to meet their waifu too. Her return is one of the only things I'm really hyped about with SU since her corruption is just one of the many issues she's dealing with that I want to see her overcome, so YES, I agree.
Most of the other main gems have gotten boring and she's definitely way more interesting than all the show's other antagonists.

Disregard how I fucked up the beginning of that.
I just want to post Jasper.

her addiction to fusions despite her avowed disapproval of them was so compelling. it's like repressed homolust, i can't help but be interested.

>Side character

nah, she's central af

Allow me to join you!

I viewed it more as an extension of the theme that fusion is psychologically addictive for gems. I mean goddamn, Ruby and Sapphire barely function solo. Amy and Pearl each did it only once or twice with Garnet and they were instantly to the point of begging to suck dick for another chance.

Lapis was injecting Jasper with pure Colombian heroin for months on end. Poor girl didn't have much of a choice after that.

She seems to be on the same relevancy level as Peridot and Lapis but she definitely is the most snubbed out of the trio. She gets her fair share of crew art but her on-screen appearances have all been short and dramatic, while the other two have longer and less dramatic appearances, a lot of it was zukes lesbian farm fantasy desu

Please, no redemption arc. Let her stay dead. She's fine.

Gladly.

Oh we postin jasper in here!?

>he doesn't want to see punished Jasper killing diamonds for the desecration of her comrades

Fucking pleb

Yeah, but I won't be surprised if the mods delete this thread for being SU related.

why, yes we are! we are postin Jasper here!

Mods are just a cheap trick by weak anons.

You got it, baby.

Who tiger here

Nice

it's a shame her design did a complete 180

Jasper may be the only character I've saved so many images of I need a separate folder for them all.

Don't for get

>Fusion slut is because she was raped by war victim with PTSD
>Later rapes a dog and gets space AIDS.

Why did she have to be wasted in this show.

i wonder how much different a Jasper/Pearl fusion would look as opposed from the Amethyst/Pearl fusion of Opal.

Got you covered

>tfw you ship Grasper only because you see yourself as a Greg.

GOT YOU COVERED TOO HOMIE

If there were ever a Game of Thrones budget retelling of Steven Universe, what would Jasper look like?

I HATE that cartoon network doesn't do more with this IP. It has so much potential depth. Imagine a mom swap comic series.

Nothing, she's just a dom that realized she prefers to sub.
Just like every woman.

You're good people, user.

Yeah we could've had a really great show. Shame

Too similar to Pearl and Jasper, the way the fusions tend to be designed is that they combine the personalities then try to design a character as that would look like, which is why Opal was originally designed as kind of an Amazon warrior, Sugilite is this big showoff charismatic woman, and Malachite is a fucking abominable monster of hate.

Maybe someday. Hopefully Cartoon Netowork hates this show enough to sell it.

Amethyst and Jasper may both be quartz, but their resulting fusions would be a lot different since they're not the same type. For example, Rose is also a quartz, but her fusion with Pearl looks a lot different than Opal.

Malachite is cute okay. Also judging by that steven that fusion is alexandrite in size.

polish for that terrific shine....

Most modern cartoons in a nutshell.
It happened with gumball,clarence,adventure time,regular show,bojack horseman and rick and morty

Some day user, some day

Saying it like that makes me wonder if fusion addiction is based on gem quality?

Lapis and sap would be high quality shit.

Meanwhile pearl and ruby is run of the mill.

Amy is just shit tier because of being born retarded.

Any pics of Jasper and Perfect Cell? Seem made for each other.

> Pearl
> Best

i think this would be more accurate for a Pearl/Jasper fusion, though i think she'd be a bit more well, thicker.

think she'd have a multi-shot crossbow as her weapon?

The fact that she makes a ton of anons' dicks tingle. Waifu fags go out of their way to overblow any depth a character might have.

Name a more iconic duo

Shes suffering:the character.
Shes an incredibly lonely angry and insecure beast who has been hurt by her home planet,her adopted planet,her enemies and her allies.
She has nothing in her life but fighting,but she gets constantly beaten by fusion,which isnt only an insult to her belief of fusion as a weapon and not individual,but at how lonely she is. So she tries to fuse so she can have the only things she wants: power and a companion,and both go horribly long and none of them want to be with her. Even a dog refused to stay with her.
Shes a monster created by a life of hell

See, I'm of the mindset that works a bit better just because a centaur is a good combination of Jasper's strength and Pearl's nimbleness. The club's a decent mix of their weapons as well.

I'm more curious as to what Jaspearl's personality would be like as pointed out.

Perfectionist. Arrogant, looks down on others. Tries to raise up those around her to her own standard. Obsessed with RQ=PD
Probably look like a personal trainer or something.

That's the power of ambiguity. They're surrounded by questions. But if you answer everything it kills the magic.