People ACTUALLY debate this!

Jean
>natual redhead with green eyes; rarest combination in the world
>natural 10/10; literally Christina Hendricks
>supportive and loyal
>only ever been with Scott
>compassionate and upfront; plays no mindgames
>knew Scott since they were teens
>Wolverine was hitting on her for decades; only gave him a kiss when her marriage was in shambles due to Scott being a boring, cheating fuck

Emma
>dyed blonde
>practically 100% plastic
>was a 6/10 before the surgeries; literally *random brunette Star Wars actress*
>probably a size queen
>manipulative bitch; insults everyone
>was a literal whore in a Freemason-esque society; got dicked by hundreds
>among others, got fucked by Stark and Shaw
>openly flirted and eventually fucked Namor while in a relationship with Scott
>manipulated Scott the idiot and practically keeps him on a short leash

Seriously, how the fuck do people think Emma is a better person? It can be somehow argued that her and Scott were a better couple, but when it comes down to it, Jean is a much better individual than Frost. Jean sorta, but not even then, gave in, when Scott was ignoring her to fuck around with a bimbo. Meanwhile Emma was 100% fucking around with Namor in front of everyone. Jean > Emma any day of the week.

Other urls found in this thread:

tapatalk.com/groups/thewolverineandjubileeinteractivehub/jubilee-s-eyes-are-blue-t474.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least Emma didn't turn anyone gay yet

Scott x Rogue = OTP

>got fucked by Stark
Stark is a chad. In the future he will probably fuck MJ and Jean, too.
Emma dresses as a slut.
Neither of them are pure and are probably sluts but that's perfectly fine.

Emma
>good character

Jean
>shit

>Stark is a chad. In the future he will probably fuck MJ and Jean, too.
>tfw Stark's ultimate goal in life is to fuck every redhead
With how rare they are, he probably can do it. He's already fuckbuddies with Black Widow.

>>among others, got fucked by Stark and Shaw
HOW DARE SHE HAD SEX.
Also, you are gay, op.

You are right. Jean is better girl
But there is something attractive in trying to turn slut into a good girl

>got dicked hundreds of times
>among them a literal manslut and probably the best raw fucker in the world
>lol y r u slutshaming
Emma is a literal slut. She was a whore, no way around it. Shaw used her as his fucktoy, and Tony probably fucked her without a condom and later her threw her out of the room. She's a plastic whore.

Doesn't matter who's more "interesting", the point is who's a better person.

Jean is better. only emmafags and morrisonfags prefer a broken trash like emma

>the point is who's a better person.
That’s not important for a story or character building. Emma is a better person for Scott. Their dynamic enriched both their characters.

what if I don't like reading comic books about good people?

I think Emma is more fun. One of the few female characters who isnt a Mary Sue or a Role Model.

Also, Emma must be in her mid to late 30s, she didnt fuck that many people. Shaw, Namor, Stark and Scott. Thats few for a modern woman.

Again, I'm not talking about character building or what the fuck ever. The point is who is a better person. I love Hunter Rose, but I don't pretend he's moral.

>what if I don't like reading comic books about good people?
Hooray I guess? I'm not a moralfag either.

>I think Emma is more fun. One of the few female characters who isnt a Mary Sue or a Role Model.
She's not unique, everyone in Marvel has problems.

>Also, Emma must be in her mid to late 30s, she didnt fuck that many people. Shaw, Namor, Stark and Scott. Thats few for a modern woman.
Those are the confirmed ones. You're literally ignoring that she spent at least a decade as a high society hooker.

You think she only fucked Shaw in Hellfire Club?

I am a Morrisonfag, but Emmafags completely miss the point of his work, either way. Jean might be less interesting or whatever, but as a person, she's undoubtedly better.

>red hair and green eyes is the rarest combination in the world.
>every redhead in comics has green eyes.

she was a super billionaire herself, if she fucked people it's because she wanted it.

Murdock, Arcade and Widow have blue. Most non-named/suppoerting characters have brown. Besides, it's like complaining that every single male has blue eyes. I get it, but still. It's why I prefer Hal Jordan or Stark when he's drawn as a hazel brunette.

She was literally a homeless runaway who became a whore during her teenage years and wanted to raise money for a boobjob. Daddy's cash don't matter, and her taking over the company later doesn't change the fact that she is a slut. Call Stark a manwhore, but he at least went on actual dates with his women, he didn't just take part in hedonistic orgies.

She was 27 by the end of Morrison’s run. She tells Esme that

>believing a woman's version of her age
Oh I am lafin!

daily reminder that there is nothing bad about fucking Shaw

In all honesty, Shaw isn't that evil a guy and he's a Chad. He and Stark were on good terms, unlike with Osborn. You think they ever double teamed Frost?

Only brainlet Plebs like Emma. True Patricians realize Jean always was the better choice.

>I'm not talking about character building or what the fuck ever. The point is who is a better person. I love Hunter Rose, but I don't pretend he's moral.
Well I dont give a shit what youre talking about and you havent convinced me your point is worth anything.
Eat dicks.

>Well I dont give a shit what youre talking about and you havent convinced me your point is worth anything.
>come to thread about a specific point
>misinterpret it
>go on an autistic tantrum
WEW!

>Eat dicks.
Nah, I'm no cannibal niglet poof.

>>was a literal whore in a Freemason-esque society; got dicked by hundreds

this is a blatant misread of how she owned the hellfire club

anyway they aren't real and emma's fucked upness makes her interesting vs Jean's mayo on white bread personality

>Jean is a much better individual than Frost
You're adorable, user.

I mean, when you put it that way, Jean seems like a better romantic option. At least for me, despite my fondness for blondes.

bump

Wasn't Jean also kinda bitchy to Scott in the beginning of Morrisson's run?

Neither of them are perfect, thats what makes them decent characters.

Jean was riding the carousel in the late 70s early 80s. Mastermind managed to get in her panties, so she was slutting it up pretty good after leaving Xavier's.

Emma, well you know what you're getting. She doesn't pretend to be a good girl, and blatantly uses her sexuality to her advantage. She's manipulative, but that matches her powers of telepathy.

So much this. Emma should be at least a few years older than Scott, considering she had already established herself in the Hellfire Club by the start of Dark Phoenix Saga, while Jean was a fresh out of college 23-24. I'd almost buy Emma being 27 then, but certainly not by the end of Morrison's run.

Christina Hendricks is a natural blonde tho.

Well kinda. Their marriage was going through a rough patch because Cyke was being “led stoic and closed leader”.

She’s a natural beauty though, one of the few in Hollywood.

Emma >Jean

Pleb
>Jean, Emma

patrician
>Rachel Summers

On the shittiness scale? Sure.

>dyke
>good
Kek.

Psylock > Storm > Emma=Jean

Scott needs to find some cute human waifu for himself.

Frankly Id much rather get with Psylocke. It'd probably just be casual sex but there wouldn't be any of that shit that comes with the other two.

>casual sex
>with ninja asian
Mugga, she's 99% a giant size queen. Why the fuck would she fuck an average joe?

>she's 99% a giant size queen.

Then Im sure we'll get a long fine.

>Jean
>plays no mindgames
What

I'm not sure how to answer because due to how I phrased it, it might mean a lot of things...

I meant I have a huge dick.

Sure you do buddy, sure you do. Let me guess, it's 10"x9"?

Dunno. Left my tape measure over your mom's house.

But my mom is in the hospital user. Did... did you fuck the maid?

Doesn’t really matter though because Storm is better than both by a long way

Stark wont touch MJ while the #Metoo movement is a popular trend, user.

>only ever been with Scott
>compassionate and upfront; plays no mindgames
What
Jean consistently undermined Scott. Didn't think leading on a hairy beast man was detrimental to the team, or Scott as a leader. Jean never backing him up is probably why Scott was such a pussy of a leader before Emma came and shaped him up.

Emma only flirted with Namor to get Scott's attention/because she knew she was an irrational women and wanted him to be angry about it. The reason he WASN'T angry about it was that Jean cucked him so hard/taught him getting mad over it is bad, and that pissed Emma off.

Scott getting mad at Jean for leading on Logan = "Scott that's wrong I'm not your possession I'm a grown woman let's keep the hairy beast man around so if you ever do something I dislike I will leave you for him in an instance"
Scott getting mad at Emma for leading on Namor = She wishes.
Emma best.

You only proved that adult love goes deeper than teenage love
You'll understand when you get older

This. Scott was a tactical genius, but he never developed the balls to be a proper leader until he got rid of Jean.

Because you could tell that if he ever did something people didn't like, like a leader has to, Jean would whine and whine. If they did something that made them look bad, she would freak out. Fuck, if Jean was with him in Schism, she would be with Wolverine in a moment.
Emma was fucking committed to getting Scott to president of mutants.

Has Marvel brought them back yet?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Is he not dead yet?

>Just to be cucked?
FTFY

Was there any instances of jean threatening with that? I mean, it makes sense to think scott was afraid she would leave him for Logan as soon as he did something she didnt like it, hell, the Renew your vows universe is exactly that, but i cant remember specific examples of it in 616.

I don't think she's make an explicit threat. She's let him do something she didn't like then bitch.

I admit, it could just be interrupting from the way they treat her post-death/post-deification.
I at least remembered she pulled that "Scott, control yourself!" for getting mad that Wolverine kissed her in Inferno.

Are Starkfags a thing? Jesus. Stop self inserting.

Why is Starkfag so obsessed with cuckshit?

The Yenn vs Triss debate in a nutshell

Patricians pick Yenn

Yenn=Jean?
For me it was Ciri

>literally Christina Hendricks
Not even fucking close. Jean Grey never had that kind of body, those kinds of curves, etc. Jean probably has a prettier face on average or whatever, but she is not comparable or similar to CH.

Jean
>boring

Emma
>sexy

>Ciri
Yenn=Emma dummy

Rogue is for Magneto

Jean was the gainst goblin of Scott, his life didnt progress when he was with her, before Emma it was pretty much the same thing as the first issue of Stan Lee X-Men, still taking orders from Charles.

Scott was only truly ever happy with Emma. For all her faults, and there are many, she actually did everything she could to make him happy. She went out of her way to make him happy. Jean didn't. In many cases she went out of her way to make him miserable.

the thing shippers don't understand is Jean was for Scott the love of his life, but she wasn't good for him.
Stuff like that isn't that unusual.

>widow
Yeah sure. After she gets split open by Bucky and Clint

They're both telepaths, by nature they're deceivers so who knows what they really look like.

Step aside plebs

I liked him with Emma and I would be 100% fine with this, but Storm fans would hate it

Who the fuck do Stormfags pair with Storm anyway? T'challa fucking sucked, same with Canadian Manlet

some pair him with Tchalla, but they also resent all the focus Scott got from Morrison on

pair her I mean

>The point is who is a better person
Neither of them are people of any kind, they're fictional characters, they don't exist. We can only look at them as characters and how their characters effected their stories.

Yeah? idk, I felt like noone really liked BP and Storm because they were paired off because they were both black. I mean they broke off pretty fast.

Man, I have no idea.
And I KNOW there are those intense Stormfags but I can't think of what their preferred ship is.

I think a few of them are hard Storm/Wolverine?

False, Rogue is for neither.

Rogue a pure

Is Scott Big Boss of Marvel?

What does that even mean? Frost canonically got fucked by him and Shaw. It's canon. Do facts upset you user?

Because both he and Cyclops got cucked? It's a joke user. It goes with the MGSV quote and the pic from a drawthread.

Canonically the first guy she fucked in America was Stark. And she liked it enough to come back and have a fuckbuddy relationship with him. Meanwhile Big Dick Clint was tossed aside. This is all canon, mind you.

>natual redhead with green eyes; rarest combination in the world

Having weird eye colors is a mutation

Jubilee originally had blue eyes until everyone forgot. I think miles or someone said they didn't realize jubes was azn because of the eyes

>>only ever been with Scott
She fucked mastermind

>HOW DARE SHE HAD SEX.

>wanting to drink a coke other men have put their dick in

>Jean might be less interesting or whatever, but as a person, she's undoubtedly better.
And Superman's undoubtedly a better person than Batman, but guess whose comics and movies sell better?

This.

Forge?

>I meant I have a huge dick.
There's a difference between having a huge dick and being a huge dick.

someone post those pages from Proteus where Scott gets Wolverine mad and solos him to get the team in gear to fight.

pretty sure Jean was on that team?

and i like Emma more

In that coloring, black turns to blue due to styling. Nobody ever seriously believe that Logan is rocking a punk blue dyed hair. His hair was black so was Jubilee's eyes

tapatalk.com/groups/thewolverineandjubileeinteractivehub/jubilee-s-eyes-are-blue-t474.html

>Jean didn't. In many cases she went out of her way to make him miserable.

"I never read X-Men before Morrison"

It's amazing how much damage you can do to a character by portraying them badly in your run, and adding some revisionist history.