Continuing this weeks Chronological Mignolaverse Storytime!!!

Continuing this weeks Chronological Mignolaverse Storytime!!!
Previous threads

Annotated timeline
sutori.com/story/mignolaverse

Maybe its just my love of Frank Lloyd Wright style architecture, but I miss the old B.P.R.D. Headquarters. While it looked less impressive than the mountain one it had far more personality. But I guess that was the point, with the Bureau becoming far more militaristic and unfeeling after the Prof's death and Hellboy leaving.

Goddammit, you people trying to get Hellboy killed will just damn the world! Stop this tomfoolery.

>Zinco: Trying to Kill Hellboy since 1947, no matter how slow it takes.

>'Dat Hecate Manifestation though
W-Wew.

m-mommy...

That's Hellboy's sister(male) Gamori.
>>The Fifty-sixth Spirit is Gremory, or Gamori. He is a Duke Strong and Powerful, and appeareth in the Form of a Beautiful Woman, with a Duchess’s Crown tied about her waist, and riding on a Great Camel. His Office is to tell of all Things Past, Present, and to Come; and of Treasures Hid, and what they lie in; and to procure the Love of Women both Young and Old. He governeth 26 Legions of Spirits, and his Seal is this, etc.

>tfw no trap wincest /ss/ Hellboy doujin

>That's Hellboy's sister(male) Gamori.
Ah, so it's a feminine penis instead of Based Hecate. Truly, Hellboy's 'family' on Earth is infinitely superior to his family in Hell.

Don't hate on Gamori in my thread.

I've gotta go for a sec, I have a pass though so everything should post fine while I'm gone

>It's another "Get Hellboy to fall to Darkness and usher in the rise of the Dragon and it's spawn" episode
Damn it all.

Midnight Circus is probably the best of those stories though.

So what's your opinion on Hellboy movies (I and golden army) ?
I have always liekd the idea that they are actually in-universe films made to serve as B.R.P.D PR to inform the public about their agents and their work when the real dire supernatural stuff starts to stick out of a wall (somewhere aroudn the plague of frogs).

I think they both have great and very well written first 2/3rds but then always shit the bed.

They're good, but they're very much Del Toro's Hellboy, and as good as he is it just cannot match up to the comics. However its different enough so that isnt much of an issue most of the time. The movies or more like a fairy tale while the comics feel like folklore.

Who is this little doll ghost? Could I get a quick run down I'm new to hell boy.

Unfathomably ancient demon once known as Yomyael, now known as Varvara, who decided to stick around on the mortal plane because she found humanity and its cruelty and destruction "fun".

Hmm? Is that one of the Ogdru Hem I spy? Or perhaps, something else?

Thats Varvara, a high ranking demon and head of the Russian equivalent to the B.P.R.D. (we wont encounter them until the 2010's in universe though) for a time. She and Bruttenholm had aligned goals in shutting down a Nazi project and now he views him as her 'favourite human'.