Transformers

Who is the best bot and why is it Thundercracker.

Full previews are out.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.tfw2005.com/2018/02/23/voice-actor-david-kaye-reprises-role-beast-wars-megatron-robot-chicken-359990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thts not best bot

God he really is the only good seeker.

>chuckles drawn to look like he does on the chaykin covers
Lovin' it.

>Combiner Wars Thundercracker
>G1 Skywarp
>Power Of The Primes Starscream
I'm happy that Starscream/Thundercracker/Skywarp all have different body types still.

IDW can loss the TF license after this issue for all I care.

Reminder that besides Prowl, Hound was head of his security force. I wish Hound and Prowl interacted more in IDW.

Wait is Thundercracker being there a retcon? I thought it was just only Optimus and Soundwave, when Prime blackmailed him.

I remember TC hanging around the construction of the refugee project but I don't know why TC would follow along.

Full preview of Visionaries is out too but.... eh.

Good man.

I've never seen someone sweep the floor like that, it looks like he's sweeping while thrusting.

He looks so happy

Would anyone else see a thundercracker written and directed starscream movie?

news.tfw2005.com/2018/02/23/voice-actor-david-kaye-reprises-role-beast-wars-megatron-robot-chicken-359990

Nice.

no full preview of the next Lost Light issue?

Eh

Good man, that user.

Nice
>You will never have Keith fucking David on speed-dial

not seeing it anywhere on TFW2005, guess it's not up then.

>TFW2005
Why torture yourself going to that den of idiots and retards?

Same reason you go into any den of idiots and retards. (You)s are needed to continue existing.

still better than Allspark.

Hardly, can't even say retard or sjw at TFW anymore.

>retards
How...dare you.

Wolves Don’t Lose Sleep Over The Opinion of Sheep

That's nice, Wheelie.

It's not up yet.

>Starscream is happy
>Thundercracker is happy

Meanwhile Skywarp is being a little pissant somewhere.

You would be in a pissy mood too if you got assigned to the "Crown Jewel of the Hasbro Universe."

I was making a two-way prod considering Skywarp is always angry and the last time he was seen was shrunken down to human size and literally fighting mutant ants.

OP here. Once it comes out I'll post it.

Thanks, Prime.

Sweet

skywarp is happy now that he is bribing duke for ore 13 to fix him

What if everyone had Latin-based names like Optimus Prime?

Prime isn't Latin, you dingus. It's from Old English prim. Now prim was from Medieval Latin Prima, but Prima is a totally different person. Also Prima derives from the phrase "prima hora" which means Finest Wench of Purchasable Affections. Those Medieval Latinates really can shove a lot of meaning into so few words!

Have it ever crossed your mind user meant Optimus?

Things would get weird.

Starscream = Stellaclamo

That sounds pretty. What is the issue?

Shockwave = Inpulsa Fluctus

Stella Clamo sounds like a clam name Stella.

>Megasquid has fallen! Now I, Stellaclamo, lead the Molluscons!

You are just making this better.

Has it ever crossed your mind that nothing in that post was meant to be taken seriously?

Has it ever crossed your mind you're on Sup Forums? Everything is taken seriously.

Latin names, huh?

Monstructor = La creatura

>La creatura

>mfw the first thing I think of is a cheesy 80s romance novel starring Monstructor.

I need more religious leaders for this set of city-states, I've made Dai Atlas and Metalhawk, whereas Countdown, the Autobot six-changers, and Ginrai are backup generals.

I've made two Fortress Maximuses (one's blue and the other one is black/grey, both heavily armed - how should I differentiate the two?) and Star Saber. Do I get Star Saber to transfer down the narrative as a religious leader? Or append Prime-related faith to Ginrai?

There's six city-states formed around a prison, and their religious beliefs, while just comfy imagery at first, ties into some faith shield thing later on. These city-states are known as the Circle of Light.

What is this for?

Has it ever crossed your mind that Sup Forums stands for /contrarian/ and thus we can't agree whether to take things seriously or not, while others are nostalgic for the days when we could take it seriously/not take it seriously?

I have over 200 Kreons and I come up with lore for them

Basically I've planned lots of wars and events for way later on, but I'm not good with the intro, so all my BW2/BWN/Victory Kreons have to be locked away while I figure out whether Xaaron would be popular enough to receive a democratic nomination after 1 of 2 Sentinel Primes (the first one, out of G1 and animated) dies

>I have over 200 Kreons and I come up with lore for them

Neat. I have a few Kreons but can't really get into toy collecting. Do you use paper props? I kinda like the idea of using them.

So far I've only used my Kreos for.... garden props.

Welp, Kreons are cheap and customizable, so that's what I opted for - I have more Autobot TR/PotP figures but way more Decepticon Kreons, so I guess it evens out

I wish I could find the time and/or funding to create neat props, I thought to use Broadside as a cheap carrier, but I got A3 instead and Broadside was never on clearance. Missed Metroplex, Fort was expensive for his head gimmick, and I was too busy/second-thoughts to get Trippy. But I'd like a neat city, there's not that many props though, I draw maps and figure out where to situate neat characters

Made a bunch of Decepticon pretenders and idk where to put them, just had Bludgeon meditating alone in a mountain but now there's Thunderwing and a second Bludgeon, so

Do you have a photo gallery of them? Wondering how you decided they should look.

>just had Bludgeon meditating alone in a mountain

.... If this was me I would baking soda/vinegar the mountain for shits and giggles.

>that crown
This is bad comedy.

I never took many photos, it's mostly just been me going through Kreon customs on tfw2005/etc. as well as Sakamoto's comics for inspiration, then delving through comic/toy photos of whatever character I want to make. Sometimes I make a plan of what Kreons to buy to make whatever character, sometimes I wing it

I made a Swerve except gave him Red Alert's torso, because another Computron is hard to find/expensive

I'm wary of stickers/paint/shapeways so it can get irritating trying to figure out and be happy with making something from what I have. Like there are so few blue Autobot and brown Decepticon torsos - the latter is non-existent iirc

Well it is Starscream. Most of the time he is a walking joke.

Well it's a big mountain range with savages and barbarians, also beyond my bed I have no props, and I don't want to pour things on my bed.

There's a forced flood scenario later on, where Sunstorm is convinced by Decepticons to change the tide of war for them through what initially appears to be prayer/magic, since the Decepticons have Seacon allies whereas the Autobots have no trained navy. So maybe a volcano event might be fun later on too

Gave Sixshot the weird wings from the Megatron custom Kreo set, and the grey Vortex helmet and most of Pounce/Wingspan's body, this isn't my photo. Gave him six guns instead of six modes, he has like his ship mode and a makeshift boat one for the flood

Can't they get Seaspray, Broadside, Splashdown, Waverider, various micromasters, and Waver help out? And Bumblebee can work underwater.
Before getting into later continuities.

>Sunstorm is convinced by Decepticons to change the tide of war for them through what initially appears to be prayer/magic

God I miss DW religious nutters Sunstorm.

Also-

>That leg paint

Did you do this? I am a stickler for crafting details.

Seaspray was printed as a Decepticon with his RTS model, so no I sorta just kept him like that, he's actually taking command over the Seacons whom he befriended prior

Broadside exists (basically just used Powerglide but folded his wings for a carrier mode), but I haven't made the other pretenders/micromasters. I have a Warpath-looking guy who's I think Cloudburst, but I made quite a few bots as politicians. Cities are mostly flooded so it's a defensive/sieged battle. Did I mention that everyone's low on fuel? That most skirmishes - as well as Decepticon independence - were made due to economic grievances?

Like maybe they can use air support and Broadside+Wreckers but I really wrote myself into a corner here. I don't have nearly enough Kreons.

Haven't read DW but I knew vaguely about it. Seekers are mostly religious scholars, sort of like eunuchs in China/etc. They have info and religious freedom but Starscream and friends mostly work for political gain

And NO I said I don't like paint but you weren't LISTENING >:C
People have tampos and custom-3D print parts but I'm a bit of a purist, and a pessimist about my art abilities. Saw too many pictures with unthinned paints

> >:C
Dude, don't.

I was going to suggest a buff powder but yeesh.

I've made something pretty close to this, just need a Motormaster for the face and Trypticon for the body and you have most of BW Megs done. I wish I could play with him but the introduction of the dino bot/con lands, and the formation of the Tripredacus Alliance is way way after

The main Auto/Decep cities are initially begrudgingly neutral, because the latter declared independence or some electoral thing bc of either religious freedom or economic independence, these are the tricky parts which bog me down. There's a big mining city south but it's Sentinel Prime's city that distributes it, whereas the cities between are either upset or just steal/"misplace" portions of the gains, which makes everyone mad. Most of the energy goes to some vague religious cause to keep the Quintessons alive, who are sleeping underground, repeating Cybetronian history until they're capable of defeating Unicron - failure results in a universe reset, which happened many times so everyone's justified in being mad

>:CCCCCC

A buff powder? And with stickers they may peel, and paint would either scratch (Kreons do that anyway tho) or be undoable, effectively trapping myself with a mistake, so I was wary. My lone Rodimus has a paint scratch after he was one of the few I had in first year, so I put him in storage.
Sometimes they turn out okay so maybe I'll try making an UM like this one. Mine isn't perfect (just an Inferno with tons of add-ons) but I've had him for a while so I'm a bit attached to my first custom friend.

Where is the preview??????

You've been watching too many anime

Are they all ratchet and if not why not?

This remind me a picture of someone's room filled to the brim with Bumblebees and one lonely Jazz.

At it wasn't a bunch of Hot Shots

Y-yeah, but LoGH was comfy, it's essentially a similar geographical premise, except they're fighting over Phezzan for years. Plus they're surrounded by barbarians and potential colonies

When will they go to space? I haven't used any US G1 combiner teams so maybe they'll be that

Uhhhh
Because box set guys were hard to find for years. Waited essentially 5 years to get the likes of Thundercracker and Cliffjumper.
I have G1, movie, and big battle-changer Ratchet. 17 more to go!

I think Barber said he was going to be in this annual.

He was happy bullying his meatbag until Black Matt and panicky wheelchair asshole hurt his feelings and made it clear they weren't going to help him with his porting problems.

Now he's betraying Scarlett's team to the ciscum white malr Patriarchy in exchange for them helping him warp and some of that ore-13.

>Barber said he was going to be in this annual.

Oh god I hope it's because TC gave him a role.

Found my source.

You might not have all three together but Skywarp is going to be there.

>Buster doesn't like Starscream
Good girl.

My guess TC will artificially recreate scenes of Skywarp in his vision.

>Because box set guys were hard to find for years
No excuses!

Oh...

For every half-hour that passes without the preview, one of your favourite characters will die a cold, lonely, and pointless death.

All my favorite characters are dead, checkmate faggot.

> will die a cold, lonely, and pointless death.

Impossible for Optimus.

Alright, fess up Sup Forums
Do you have any Transformers OCs?

There are too many toy exclusive characters that only get a 3 sentence bio on the back of their box for me to create any OCs myself. Would rather use those instances and create a story around them than OCs.

>Optimus, Soundwave, Thundercracker, and Prowl
They will literally all come out fine.

I mean, considering that he just found out that the people he's working for had no intention of making good on their deal, I think he's justified.

>TFA JG1 characters drawn in Milne's style
Muh dick

>Animated
>Milne
Oh lord, the nausea.

>Thundercracker with a Buster sacrifice
>Optimus will cause Roller's death
>Soundwave loses more cassette friends
>Prowl will finally be wrong for once
come out fine with no physical scars sure thing.

having one of the classic seekers keeping the G1 body is find. But I wished that IDW gave Skywarp the Skystriker as his altmode in the Joe book.