User, we were just talking about how some online group named Fortune hijacked the election

>user, we were just talking about how some online group named Fortune hijacked the election.

How are you going to make interact with your normie family members this thanksgiving?

Glorious! Smallpox Feast!

gonna rip the biggest fart ever!

I don't speak to any liberals. Doesn't matter if they were once family. i'd execute them on trumps order.

>cheap paper table cloth
>neither the plates nor the chairs match
>wine bottles are left on the table
Certainly not like this

How about you let me tell you about the Jews.

>"user COME UP YOUR TENDIES ARE DONE"
"sh-shut up mahm I'm on my cumputher"

Yell praise kek and shove my dick in the mashed potatoes and walk out.

digits confirm kek approves this course of action

yeah you wish faggot. i am 250 pounds of pure muscle, I make millions of dollars and my wife is a model.

I intend on printing out some informational packets with infographics and stats about the Juice and handing them out to family members if they start with their usual "b-but they're God's chosen people!" thing

Is this too autistic? My parents freaked out when I let slip my power level about the Hollywood child sacrifice theories

Going to take some tramadol and eat large amounts of food. gonna be bretty good with muh family, but we are having some cucks over who suck so whatever.

What are you talking about, those plates all match. There's just one white platter on the corner there that's different. Also that's not a paper mat, it looks like cloth with a plastic matte coating. And that's very clearly sparkling cider, blindo. You can see some woman holding a glass of it on the right.

Thanksgiving was over a month ago and my family is Muslim so we don't celebrate it.

That is the only drug that has no effect for me if I'm full.

All my family members are regular visitors of this site, so....go on as usual I guess.

nah bro you're good

My cousin called me "the black sheep" on facebook and then blocked me when Trump won the election. She is hosting Thanksgiving at her house this year and she really wanted to ban me from attending but thankfully the rest of the family shot her down and invited me without her knowing, now she's all pissed off about it.

Haha fuck her. I can't believe she would get so fucking personally butthurt at me just because her candidate lost. I didn't even post on her facebook or anything, she was just mad that I voted for Trump and was open about it

fucking leafs

tramadol will decrease your appetite, especially when you're buzzin.

protip: tramadol also plays on your serotonin system so i'd recommend you head over to codeine avenue.

I wonder why we don't celebrate thanks giving at the same time as you guys I imagine its cause its basically winter in Canada when its late fall for you guys down there

I think I'm actually technically the most "left-leaning" of the family I'm going to see for Thanksgiving, insofar as I'm the only one who doesn't really think that "lynching all the niggers" is really a viable political move for Trump.

thanks for the advice m8. I got some hydro too but scared af to start that shit

Let me tell you about the je- i-i mean 8 goddesses.

Thanksgiving was last month you dummies.

>eating fried turkey
>talking about how liberals are authoritarians
>shooting guns with siblings and dad
>telling lahey to frig off when he comes and says to stop shooting guns

God damn it feels good to have a based family.