what

You will go to heck

why

Why not both?

Check these.

Say hello to my Grandfather for me.

don't care anymore

Because this too shall pass

Don't you want to be part of the revolution, brother?

why not both what?

k

Because it might scare you off. Terrifying when you think of the repercussions.

Trump is president

Mexishits HAVE TO GO BACK

It's edgy pseudoscience. There is absolutely no evidence of a multiverse.

Suicide will land your ass in a lake of fire for eternity. You need to find god, OP.

I'll kill myself if you kill yourself.

So don't, cause i really don't want to die.

This. It's almost time.

You do realize that hell would be infinitely worse than living on every imagineable level

You would experience anguish beyond imagination all the time, forever

100mg of dmt, no not let a naked flame burn it, put it underneath non psychoactives such as mugwort, in a water bong.

Basically this brought me back from the abyss of conspiracy theories becoming reality and long term depression or cynicism.

It helps you to reconnect with what weve lost in the modern age, our soul and link to the infinite. Which is scary at first, but magnificent.

>Quantum death is a pseudo science
>You should believe in god instead

Because you have the rest of eternity to not exist, you might as well spend the rest of this life existing and bathing in either pleasure or betterment of society or whatever gay shit you want to enjoy in life

It's been "passing" for 26 years now, for fuck sake just "pass" already

I have never been a part of or included in anything. even though I fit the demographic I do not even belong, here on Sup Forums. I am truly, alone. It would appear it is too late for me.

This is the best answer. Do hallucinogens. Cures depression like nothing else on this fucking planet.

This, OP.

You don't want to end up in the universe where Hillary won.

not politics, get the fuck out

/r9k/ please go

Your presence on this board is becoming frustrating.