This is US Army Captain Steven ''never surrender'' Rogers, say something nice about him

This is US Army Captain Steven ''never surrender'' Rogers, say something nice about him

I mean, he was right.

A does not stand for France.

Gonna need some of that sweet context

A literal Nazi (you know, the guy the French surrendered to) who is an alien tells Cap to surrender, he refuses.
That was written by a Scotsman by the way.

While haven't gotten around to reading more, Cap in Ultimates 1 was a neat take on the character being more of a hardass, and was definitely still one of the most heroic on the team.

It's disappointing one (admittedly just there for shock value/an 'epic' moment) page sours so many people on the whole universe, and it doesnt help theres outright misrepresentation to further the idea Ultimate Cap is a racist, misogynist asshole (Like saying he attacked Fury suspecting he was Hydra cause no black man would be that high up, forgetting to mention Cap actively brings up how he's buddies with the highest ranked Black dude in the US Army, who would be below Fury).

Ult Cap was based. 616 cap is not even real and his real version is a nazi.

Pages women and soyboys will never understand thread?

Man that issue was great, cool pages aswell.

You're working on old info pal.

I always liked when they bring this up a few issues later, Steve is just like "did I really say that? Jesus, I was in the moment."

Why was ult Cap ok with killing?

Because that's what the soldiers do. I think current Cap should also kill.

Ultimate Cap is more of a soldier than 616 cap in a lot of ways, a looser attitude to killing is one of them.

Movie Cap is fine with killing too.

Ultimates it has it's moments.

Every version of Cap with the exception of Brubaker's Cap was OK with killing.

Hell I think only comic Batman and Spider-Man are the only heroes with a No killong code.

Errrrr I meant Gruenwald's Cap not Brubaker's Cap.

>0 days without Sup Forums admitting they don't read comics

But he is right.

He voted for Trump.

Ultimate Cap became President around 2012 (IIRC), if anything he would have probably ran again rather than sit back for whatever reason.