Go to a sigining to meet people

>go to a sigining to meet people
>whenever i try to start up a conversation i get told to fuck off or im a creep
Seriously fuck these assholes, i wish all of them where gunned down and ground up into meat. Whats the fucking point of social events for comics if youre not supposed to talk to anyone else their, how the fuck do all these casual fucks even meet each other yet i cant make a single friend?

Fuck off, creep.

Fuck you too, jerk

Not trying to kick you while you're down but it might be the whole

>i wish all of them where gunned down and ground up into meat.

attitude you have when you don't get your way.

Just a thought, something you might want to work on.

I dont express this at all in front of people though. I didnt insult them or anything

There's a look in the face, micro expressions. They're picking up on it, user.

Then fuck them even more, how dare they insult me just because im rightfully pissed off. I hate normal faggots so goddamn much.

I feel like maybe I should call someone, but hey, it's not like they'd do anything anyway. And it's not like I go to social shit myself, so fuck it. Go wild, user!

>I feel like maybe I should call someone
Why, what for?

Oh nothing, don't worry about it.

Im not violent, why the fuck would you call anyone

Please don't mace me, Chris.

You need to see a therapist. Your entitlement complex is killing your ability to socialize. People are free to associate with whoever they want, and if you come across as an unpleasant asshole, they won't want to interact with you. Especially if you seem desperate. Seriously, see a therapist.

Probably because you lack basic social interaction skills. You probably been here so long you probably forgot whats actually acceptable in reality. Ask us this:

How much do you way
how often do you bathe
how many friends do you have that aren't from a discord sever(or other online group)

>Seriously fuck these assholes, i wish all of them where gunned down and ground up into meat
gosh I wonder why no one likes you

Shut up Kyle

How the hell is expecting to make friends entitled. Why am i the only one thats alone. Fuck you for even insinuating that its somehow my fault, these faggots should be forced to befriend me.

Im not overweight, i shower each day, and i dont have any friends even online.

Then honestly, find a tabletop group. Learn to play DnD or pathfinder. Its a half-decent way to make friends irl.

I'm actually curious about who blew him off if this isn't a larp. OP is probably an autist with poor social skills anyway

>Learn to play DnD or pathfinder.
Fine, should i go on /tg/ to learn how to play it?

If you're wishing death on people who don't befriend you or doing the whole 'normie scum' thing, you definitely come off entitled or worse. And people can pick up on things that you think you're hiding.

I rarely go to /tg/ much less ask them on how to play. DnD 5th edition is relatively simple there are plenty of resources out there for you to learn.

>these faggots should be forced to befriend me
>How the hell is expecting to make friends entitled
You believe you are entitled to people being nice to you. People can pick up on this attitude and your desperate anger, and that is why you are alone.
It might not be your fault for ending up in this way in the first place, but it's your choice to keep being this way.

They are in the wrong anyways if they dont want to talk to me because of some subtle facial expression or vibe i give off. If im nice to them thats all that should matter.

>people think I'm a creep
>I wish they would all be gunned down and ground up into meat

Seems like their judgement is right

Weird to think that there was a time where inept autists like OP were the perfect soldiers for the vanguards marching across the ancient world and had a place and purpose.

Nah because that's how people end up the next victim of a serial killer or something. They're right to trust their instincts

And they wouldnt end up as victims if they treated more people like that nicer, instead of ignoring them and tipping them toward the edge like jack the ripper. Fuck them all to hell.

Then there'd just be a wider victim pool

I run a social comic-making group, and we let in anyone who wants to make comics. We get a group of 30 or so people making comics together once a week.

But this kind of free group attracts a lot of wierd people. People with aspergers, autism, severe depression, schizophrenia, etc. We're nice to them, and everyone free to pursue their art at our studio. We only ask that you're not bigoted or aggressive. But know this, no one has an contractual obligation to be your friend. One new fella, for example, whenever we lightheartedly talk about things we dislike, like 'this snow huh?', this guy always takes it to the next level and mumbles something loudly like 'seriously, no one in this FUCKING city know how to FUCKING drive in the snow', and then goes back to drawing, successfully killing the chatter in the room. I don't want to be this guys friend. He's unpleasant to talk to, he can't read the room, and he only ever draws military shit and knights, never actually makes comics. I'm not going to try to force friendship with this guy.

tl:dr, no one owes you anything.

Should...should you be reported? Is this a Nicholas Cruz situation? Or are you going to be ok?

Let me tell you a story. Back when I use to go to con I had a (drunken) interaction with two other people.

A few of my friends and I had went out for a few drink in the area. When we came back I noticed two girls wearing a spider-man and deadpool costume. I was in a scarlet spider suit. So I yell out to them," HEY ITS SPIDER-MAN AND SPIDER-MAN" I thought it was funny since (spider-man and deadpool both look the same, haha). In hindsight, they didnt get the joke.We chatted a little and got a pick and went with our night. the next day, my friends were making fun of me for being a total creep and how they were putt off by a drunk dude talking to them making no sense. looking back it completely embarrassing and I wish they would stop bringing it up.

Long story short. How you act and how you are play a bigger role than what you say and do.

Like the other guy said, it's instinct. People naturally avoid people who are clearly unstable, which you definitely are.

That sounds hilarious to me user

There wouldnt be a victim pool at all if they accepted people more
I act friendly, dress nice, dont act out of the ordinary at all. And yet after all these years i still dont have any friends, so yes i should have a friend by now, and fuck you for saying im not entitled to have one when most everyone else does.

You should get your hand out of your pants when in public.

No faggot, if anything i want to kill myself

>They are in the wrong anyways if they dont want to talk to me because of some subtle facial expression or vibe i give off
You are saying that the entirety of human existence is in the wrong. The fact that you refuse to accept that you could be doing something wrong is telegraphed by all of this, and this is a big part of why they find you creepy.
See . It's not their responsibility to fix their life for you. Take ownership and control of your life instead of wallowing in self-pity. Accept that you need to improve, and get on it.

Maybe you aren't telling that stor right, maybe you're leaving shit out, because the Spiderman+Spiderman thing is pretty funny.

You're not supposed to accept serial killers user. In fact acting like this on here is just making me less likely to talk to people I perceive as creepy IRL

>You are saying that the entirety of human existence is in the wrong.
Yes, for ignoring me just because i am subcnosiously angry, and yet give no conscious vibe to it. I cant help my fucking emotions, and they are a bunch of stuck up prep trash for thinking in not good enough for a repressed emotion i have. How would i even change something that is out of my control.

It would help if you stopped thinking that your emotions were some malicious out-of-control beast that everyone else should just deal with.

You aren't subconsciously angry you're just trying to hide it and obviously not doing a good job of it

>tfw Also a socially inept loser like OP but I'm actually fully aware of social inadequacies
>tfw Try to go to cons and make friends but get disgusted and uncomfortable around nerds despite being an autistic nerd myself
>tfw I get overemotional over discussions at time and stop using my inside voice like a child
My worst nightmare is having my loneliness and misanthropic behavior get the best of me and I devolve to full /r9k/ like OP.

Keep trying user, the fact you're aware of it is already a good sign. You just need to keep trying to find that group of friends

Next time ill try to hide it even more and take more social ques and try to act more rational, and if that doesnt work then i guess ill kill myself

Life tips for anyone who needs them:

How to shower: hot water, soap, washcloth, scrub genitals, neck area, feet, and pits with soap and cloth. Shampoo and conditioner hair. Shave or trim. Deodorant on pits. TRIM AND CLEAN FINGERNAILS. Brush and floss teeth.

When to shower: directly before a social event. If coming from work/school, find a bathroom to re-apply deodorant, brush teeth, wash face.

Clothes: wash clothes with detergent and then fully dry them. Put on clean clothes before every event. Includes underwear and socks.

Hair: If you haven't had it cut in a while (three to six months), get a trim. Ask for a college cut for short hair or have them trim the edges for long hair.

Social tips: Smile. Eye contact. Look up. No mumble. "Hello," "thank you," "please." "Nice to meet you, I'm ____."

Socializing and making new friends is hard. Keep trying. Don't let your anxiety make you think everyone is judging you. They're not. If you come into a social interaction angry and bitter, you won't find friendship there. It's fine to be nervous.

Good luck OP we're all kinda rooting for you.

You can't help your emotions at this instant, but you can work on channeling it into productive things and taking steps to be better at it in the future. Seriously, see a therapist.

>Prep

Holy shit, am I back in high school?

Thank you for the tip user

Hey man man, at least you're conscious of it. That's half the issue solved right there.

I wanted to avoid using normalfag again, sorry

lol nice blog fag

kys

>rational
Are you by any chance having hangups around athiesm and rationalism?

No, not really

Good. Don't get caught up too much in athiest circlejerk about being "rational". Trying to remove and suppress aspects of human nature isn't actually rational, even though they pretend it is. Working on improving your internal emotional state is crucial to interacting with everyday people, because almost nobody can hide it successfully. Do you work out right now?

You'll make it through this, palsy.
Trust me. You've made it this far, and proved it by even being able to spell and enter a website on your own.

You've still got a long way to go, and eventually you'll find a proper friend willing to hang out with ya.
Good luck!

>Do you work out right now?
I havent gone to the gym in a while, i probably should soon
Thanks, as angry as i am i probably should improve myself somehow

You have to keep going to things over a period of time, which is why it's generally easier to find friends through school, class or work. One off events do nothing unless you go to several of them and see the same people at every one.

Alright let's all quit ragging on OP. We've all had that moment maybe notTHAT far, but still.

>I'll try to act more rational
>If that doesn't work I guess I'll kill myself.

Holy shit, you can't make this shit up.

Sup Forums is not your personal blog

Y'know its funny. If this was ANY other board (except maybe /out/), there would be no helpful advice at all, and MORE people would be shitting on OP.

I think there's still some love in Sup Forums afterall.

OP, post a selfie. I wanna see something really quick.

Im not going to expose my face on Sup Forums user

Military-shit guy sounds actually dangerous. Online here, such assholish behavior might just be trolling, but if the guy is clearly like this IRL, I'd try to remove him from your group (though I'm not sure how to recommend doing that without making him violent; it's clearly a problem).

That explains it, then.
You're a 3/10 uggo and they know you're an incel.

How does not wanting to show my face on an anonymous image board equates to being ugly?

what are you, fucking 14? Put on your big-boy pants, and get on with your life, you fucking dolt!

>i guess ill kill myself
please do, you edgy 14-year old drama queen.

Here's my face. I'm as ugly as it comes.

It's not like any of your friends will see it

probably because when I was wearing the scarlet spider-suit I had a very telling bulge.

That's still hilarious but in a totally different way

it could be worse, you could accidentally jack off in a livestream.

You should start working out regularly. Both strength and cardio. And seriously, find a therapist that works for you. You might need to try a few. Getting friends is a lot like getting a gf in that people don't want to be around desperate people, they want to be around people who are enjoyable. Therefore the best thing you can do for yourself to make friends is improve yourself and become someone people want to hang out with rather than repeatedly trying to find someone to hang out with and getting frustrated.

I think we've all been there

>HEY ITS SPIDER-MAN AND SPIDER-MAN
Can we be friends?

Hey user, have you ever considered that maybe you just suck in general and actually tried to change yourself? Or, at least, considered the possibility that you might be a legitimate creep and need to not be?

Sorry OP I don't want to be murdered

I can't believe Ricky Gervais is on Sup Forums