Got them?

got them?

you sure?

They are now on a warpath to have heavy, feral, flesh slapping sex with you. They will use any powers, abilities, or technology available to them to achieve this goal. They will fight anyone in their path to get to you, and once they find you they'll make love to you, whether you consent or not.

How fucked are you?
Did you enjoy it?
Would you go for a round 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMws3p1nqUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm fucking dead.

...you think he's a gentle lover?

I'd consent because he would kill me with his dick if I didn't. that is assuming there's a chance I'll survive it with consent, though

Jean... Dunno if I can compare with Scott, but... eh, could be worse. I imagine she finds the whole thing underwhelming and never contacts me again. Or maybe she likes my abs and charm and stays for a drink...

>inb4 gay
That's Tean.

I hope she shoves the frying pan up my ass

.....how do ants have sex, Sup Forums?

No seriously, I don't know. I feel like it might end in death.

well...
she IS a blowfish after all...

I always choose Peejee for these "think of a Sup Forums character" threads, and it has never served me wrong before.

Also, yes to round two. Let me die happy.

RIP anons. I hope it was fast.

I'm okay with this.

>Pearl
I might die? Being held down by an army of holopearls doesn't seem so bad but she does have super strength and I don't think she knows what sex is.

>Stanley Pines

Pic related, oh dear god.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMws3p1nqUk

Im fine with that

This will not be fun for you.

Gumball basically had multiple episodes like that, where he tries to force himself in a situation with another character despite said characters lack of consent. His obsession to be liked and get his way will only end with me getting raped, or him destroying cities trying.

Gladly be the royal concubine

With his magic and tech and political power i would be helpless. I wouldnt go a round 2 cuz round 1 would be terrible.
Doom would be the type of lover who would fuck you in the ass with his big shlong and never even so much as jack you off back, leaving you as soon as he finishes.

Well this is going to be either the best or worst thing to ever happen to me.

I’m going to jail.
Actually I bet she would be a tender lover, but she’s too young for me.

>implying Doom won't give you the best orgasm of your life through his mastery of SCIENCE and MAGIC

You're wrong.

>Punisher

I am a lucky man.
It's just a bonus to be doing it with such a beautiful girl.
Definately round two. Or three, or five, or twenty. As long as possible until she gets knocked up.

oh jesus yes

Finally, picking Morrigan pays off!

uh oh

Well, I'm safe.

As long as she is not a screamer, I'll be fine.

This is why I always pick She Hulk for these kind of threads

CLANG CLANG time

could be worse

>teleports inside u

Well fuck, the one time I choose a kid for one of these...
If it were just him, I could hold him back with just my foot. Hell, probably a finger. Kid's a right wimp. Unfortunately, he commands a bunch of insane, magical, trigger-happy unicorns, so I'm probably gonna have to take it unless I want to be vaporized.
At least he's cute.

His car breaks down, he gets in 4 or 6 bone crushing accidents on the way to my house, and when he finally gets me he ends up to be a total sub. So, yeah, sounds fun.

I'll be fine

>Doom would be the type of lover who would fuck you in the ass with his big shlong
>Doom
>big shlong
Yes, I'm sure the living embodiment of insecurity and overcompensation is packing a 10" monstercock...

I'd rather have the one who would fuck me *AND* rob me blind

oh baby oh baby oh baby

aw yiss

>Clove the pronghorn
Yes
Yes
YES

As long as she doesn't go full demon, I think I'll be ok.
>Round 2
Absolutely

I get to find out if she wears panties with that suit.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wouldn't put up any resistance, and yes I'd go for round 2.

>Blossom

well I'm fucked. no pun intended. I like her but c'mon man I'm no Jared.

I knew I shoulda gone with XJ9. I always go for her in these threads and it never lets me down.

I died kicking and screaming

That's a video game character ya loon.

>Father
At least it'll be hot.
>Round 2
Yes.

it would probably be nice, but i think she deserves better.

Udon comics. And Marvel vs Capcom.

And, although I loathe to acknowledge it, the US cartoon.

>How fucked are you?
Very. She can go through walls and shit.
>Did you enjoy it?
No, and I doubt she would too. She would need to possess me to feel anything, but then she would experience what it is like to jack off.
>Would you go for a round 2?
No, and I doubt that I would even remember round 1.

There are quite a bit of charaters named or called Morrigan in Sup Forums

I don't think there would be enough of my melted dick to go for a second round.

>thinking a non-native Sup Forums character counts just because of a crossover or adaptation
i knew you were stupid, boco, but jesus.

Well when you put it that way....SHUT THE FUCK UP BOCO!

Come on man, just let me have this. Just this once.

Yes sir...

I-I might be fucked.
Yea, I think I am. I mean there's a chance. I could get some shots off but I don't know how bullets affect them on the juice.

No and no for the last to questions

That'd be like me saying Optimus Prime is a video game character because of Transformers Devastation.

Dude it's boco we both know which one he's talking about.

>just let me have this
no, i take that back. technically, it did say "Sup Forums-RELATED." you're in the clear. for now.

Legal loophole. The judges will allow it.

Pink Party
It's going to end in mind-blowing sex and/or a toon force hit to the nuts
I don't know about a round 2

She...she's legal, right?

I distinctly recall her in a cartoon. I think Kathleen Barr played her.

I don't think I would be fucked that way.
I like /ss/, so yes - I would enjoy it.
Yes.

I also want him to turn me into a monster like he did to his trash panda.

>How fucked are you?
Very
>Did you enjoy it?
Absolutely
Yes

I never consented though, she rapes me every time and I love every minute of it

1000000% consensual

hahahaha
im fucking dead

>Hank Hill
ok

> Black Panther

Uhhhhhhh yeah I'm fucked

>How fucked are you?
Yes
>Did you enjoy it?
Yes
Yes x6

Why do I always choose fucking batman for these things?

I don't think I'm gay but, I'm pretty sure I know Batman's secret identity so I could probably get him arrested first.

>Gwenpool
I could dodge her desu, considering that I'm in the real world. However, I absolutely would not and I'd absolutely go for a round 2.

I know you fuckers cheated, who the hell picks their waifu for these things

>Comics Doomguy

Someone help me
PLEASE

I couldn't tell

Thank God I've been in the Jasper thread all day.

But to answer the questions, very fucked since she's an Amazon warrior woman. She'd probably be angry and rough and use a lot of insults, which is fine by me. If I don't die during sex, I'd probably go again.

these threads are always either snu-snu or murder. of course you'd pick your waifu for snu-snu and if you got killed by your waifu it'd probably be a trade-off you'd take over the alternative of having to get fucked by, say,

>Gumball

Are we sure he's not just doing work for Chris Hansen? Otherwise, it shouldn't be too bad.

I'll be dead by morning

Blackfire.

Literally so, fuck yes, and round 2 3 4 -well, let's just say that anyone that could pull me out would be proclaimed King of England.

This is fucking bullshit

I always think of my husbando for threads like these.

>an ex-green beret is doing everything possible to steam my hams
I’m fucked, only Bart could be able to escape him

I'm great.
Given what he can do with my body I doubt it's possible not to enjoy.
Well, not much of a choice.

Forgot pic

Oh shit. I couldn't even consent if I wanted to.

Guess I'll take it as well as possible; I might have to comfort him afterwards.

I think I'll be alright. Might get ball collapse if I try for round two though.

I think I'm fucked
Mayor Dewey

How can a ghost have "heavy, feral, flesh slapping sex" when she can't even touch me

I am ok with this.jpg

Just imagine...

I didn't pick my waifu, I just picked a character whose design and personality I like a lot that happens to also be a female.
I mean, some of these threads are about something horrible happening to the characters, so I'd never pick my waifu.

I picked KO you sick bastard
I'm a dead man though

>he doesn't pick his waifu
Truly a poor decision

It's always a gamble, I normally go for whoever first leaps to mind. This time, man did feeling nostalgic pay off. I've wanted this since I was about ten years old.

I'd be more than happy to go as many rounds as she wants, but I am certainly fucked in a very different way if she takes the mask off.

for all sjw meltdown it would have of her fucking a cis white male, it be worth the shame.
Well I usually go for people I hope get killed but Sup Forums almost nothing but sex/roommate related challenges so I might be joining them in picking things I want to fuck.

Yes!
Yes!
YES!

I.....just had this image on file. They were on my mind.

I never wanted this. End me now.