Violent retards

Who is the most violent psycho asshole?

now imagine if the roles were reversed, and it was a male hero and female anti hero ex villinus.

What's the contex behind this?
Has venom really changed and SW didn't knew, or she was beating him because Looter was on her turf or something?

A little of both.

Spider-Woman sucks in general. Her origin is dumb and her powers suck.

b-b-but muh cheesecake!

>Violent retards
But Sue Storm digs it.

Sue digs anything with a cock that isn't Reed

>But Sue Storm digs it.
Emma Frost does too. Moronic displays of egotism get her wet.

Nothing would happen because SJW don't read comics. Marvel hopes and prays every night that they will one day and give them money, but it will never happen.

She was tailing Looter and came across Venom. He told her that he was reformed and all that but she was still upset about all the people he killed.

Basically, she was being logical and trying to take down a known cannibal murderer. It's kinda dumb to take villains at their word.

It's a good issue, I actually bought it and I never by knew floppies only far back issues.

>she was being logical and trying to take down a known cannibal murderer

You want to know what ISN'T logical? Purposefully provoking someone willing to stand down by attacking them.

Venom is extremely dangerous and could go stealth mode at any moment, so striking while he was off his guard is a valid tactic. How does Spider Woman compare to Spider Man? Because Spidey can barely hold his own against Venom, despite knowing all his weakness.

so gargans eyes inside the eyes design stuck around i see.

I didn't seem to hate it as much as others.

He needs to go back to wearing that speedo.

If this is serious...

On the villainous side: Carnage and no one beats Carnage at that other than possibly Zsasz, but in my opinion, Zsasz takes himself too seriously while you can clearly see that Carnage is reviling in his senseless violence.

On the heroic side: Carol Danvers. At least the old Carol Danvers was pretty much just a female Kenpachi. I dunno about the new and "improved" one though. I'd guess this new Carol prolly stops fighting when she breaks a nail in battle.

>I dunno about the new and "improved" one though. I'd guess this new Carol prolly stops fighting when she breaks a nail in battle.
Depends on the writer. Some people still give her the old "punch first, ask questions while still punching later" attitude. Others make her so bland and tame it's almost another person.

She has cool original with Hydra and shit. There is nothing wrong with venom blast and pheromones. And she has nothing in common with Spider-Man what makes different enough to stand on her own.
So no, mate

To be fair Venom has probably switched between hero and villain quite often so it is understandable to err on the side of punching.

However I have to say that Spiderwoman costume sucks fucking balls.
And she looked better when you couldn't see her eyes.

Bendis Maleev had a great run with her

Evryone in Injustice

BUUUUUUUTT STUUUUFFFF!

Can we just have Parker and Drew hook up and get a short team-up stint already, let's get rid of all the Spider-Man/Woman knockoffs and team up the 2 original for once, please. They're short time working together in Avengers was great.

what are all these fucking "standard poses with opposing hands" from
every goddamn marvel character has one and they all look fucking retarded

Just read spidercest

>Why everyone bullying my venom? He is not a villain!
You Venomfags are pathetic.

But original Spider-Woman doesn't even fucking with Peter in Spidercest

It could be for reference.

how has he not been posted yet

>Retard

If Wolverine knocked out Emma Frost I'm pretty sure most people would take it in stride.

I'd pnly be pissed cause Emma should always read his mind cause he's worse than her.

user, we're talking about a woman that continued to do the superhero thing full-time while pregnant. She's not exactly the brightest bulb the the drawer.

How do you not know about marvel character model sheets? Those things have been around since forever.

You're right he's a high functioning retard.

She is just taking after her wife user.

>Emma should always read his mind
have you read a fucking X-Men comic book in your life

Why can't Carol/Jess shippers just all die?

Carol

>CLEM I'M GONNA PRETEND TO KILL A BABY TO PROVE KENNY WILL GET PISSED THAT I PRETENDED TO KILL A BABY

Batman?

People always forget Mirage Casey basically fought criminal that moved. He also killed a kid for mugging him.

This angry manlet. he has murdered and mutilated millions and feels no remorse

Jesica Drew spider-woman is nowhere near Pete's leauge she's tougher than a normal woman, can fly, stick to walls, shoot venom bolts and has pheromone powers but that might be a Bendis add on.

Pheromone powers have been their from the beginning.

>She has cool original with Hydra and shit
His origin is fucking terrible. Making Spider-woman tied to spies and Hydra and a shitty experiment? Of all the origins they picked to slap on a character made solely to get rights before a tv show. It would be simpler to make her a mutant.
>There is nothing wrong with venom blast and pheromones.
The former is a boring power and the latter is just rapey.
>And she has nothing in common with Spider-Man what makes different enough to stand on her own
Then why not just call her Blast-Woman? Or some other generic name to go with her generic powers and origin. And make an actual good character worthy of the name Spider-Woman.

That run was terrible, Bendis.

So you just have hateboner for Drew. I see

Your waifu sucks, Bendis.

There’s a reason you won’t see Drew’s ass on the big screen: she’s lame and her origin is just a stupider version of black widow.

I don't think she is strong enought do fight any venom.

Carol Danvers is sadistic

Remember that time she flew a skrull into space just to watch him panic as he suffocated to death?

Her powers do nothing to make one think of spiders.

Every comic book character has that so that artists can draw them properly and on model

Someone explain the blood, symbiotes don't bleed.

Symbiote goo disguised as blood for visual effect

Looter's blood. He hit his head so hard that his combat helmet broke. Not surprising that he bled from somewhere too, at such speeds.

Correct, it's autism.

>#FireRickRemender

They'll see a page posted out of context on tumblr and even warp what the page is about.

Doesn't Aquaman cure his autism?

He was just pretending to be autistic user.