ITT: Post god-tier Sup Forums redesigns

ITT: Post god-tier Sup Forums redesigns

Only Arkham Asylum came close

I was really disappointed with a lot of the redesogn in arkham knight.
Scarecrow being the worst

I think the idea was that his Asylum costume was more cobbled together and that was his real outfit

SS Quinn is the best Harley Quinn

You're a man of fine taste and I'd like to share a drink with you while we fuck some bitches.

2/10

Sup Forums doesn't even like Harley anymore anyway. Its not like you care.

Post characters who NEED a redesign.

Also contributing to OP's request

I just started to watch this show and honestly I am really loving its redesigns.
I don't like that most of them lost most part of their clasic backgrounds, specially Freeze, but aesthetically speaking I LOVE all the villains so far except clayface.
Penguin is literally perfect.

>Red Hulk Bane
Pass. You lose something when he doesn't look like a luchadore. His normal/de-venom look that you hardly saw in that show looked better than that

>Penguin is literally perfect.
It's one of the least abysmal designs of an overall ugly and bland show (you posted one of the worse ones) but that doesn't make it good.
It's a watered down retread of the Batman Returns design but with an ugly little orange clump of hair tacked into a design built entirely on monochrome elements because they thought they were being clever by making him look like a rockhopper penguin.
It's the kind of dumb decision a kid would make by mistake on a coloring book.

It could have worked had they thrown in a more colorful, Silver-Age-esque design, or if they had given his clothes other colors than black and grey. They could have given him the purple top hat of Burgess Meredith.
Like I said, it's not the worst design of the show. It's one of the better ones. But that doesn't make it good..

Which Harley is the best Harley, then? The Arkham Knight one is the only one who got close of SS

And speaking of awful Penguin redesigns...

The black-and-white Scarface suit was a perfect way to simplify his design and also make him look cooler

Don't fix what isn't broke.

Shut your face, tard.

The Batman had some fine redesigns. I loved the new design for Poison Ivy and the Batgirl.

I loved Firefly's design.

lmao

strong contender for ugliest joker redesign

I get Batman fans have this hateboner for Batman Returns and everything associated with it but I don't understand why people defend this design.
It just stripped so, so much of his personality and charisma away and it gave the voice actor nothing to work because the character barely showed emotion (it doesn't help that he wasn't doing anything and the Iceberg Lounge became an excuse to get rid of him).
And if the idea was to make him look more like his original version they did a shit job at it because he looked nothing like Golden/Silver Age Oswald.
He just looked like a weird background character they decided to poorly animate.

Most of the TNBA redesigns are rightfully trashed but this one is one of the worst and yet no one seems to have a problem with it.

He just looks like a really bored Monopoly Man - what a step down!

Rasta Joker is fun

I unironically like this Joker. Fight me

He looked fine

The younger, sexier Splinter from 2012 is my favorite.

Baby Doll is one of the best TNBA redesigns. The new version was just so cute.

He worked for the more action orientated take the sow went with. If you want to have Joker fight Batman hand to hand you might as well do something new rather than have the skinny gimmick using gangster somehow keep up with one of the world's greatest fighters one on one.

Children please, you can't call it a redesign when it looks like the original design... it just doesn't work like that.

He got way better later in the series. He moved away from the rasta chimpanzee thing and started being more Joker-y while still retaining the physicality and cartooniness.

>baiting this hard
Lego Batman Harley is what Harley would have worn in SS if it were a decent movie.

>just black, red and white

Shit taste, mate. Colorful Quinn is more visually interesting.

It's by definition a redesign because the show's Penguin didn't look like that.
By your logic we'd call all versions of Catwoman that don't wear a purple dress and green cape a redesign.

And even within the context of your flimsy argument it's a barebones depiction of the original, or even the later versions.
Golden Age Penguin has purple pants, yellow gloves (made green in your pic), some form of color in the top hat (usually blue or purple), and the face is different too. Even before the Silver Age, Penguin was an expressive and colorful character.
TNBA Penguin looks like some NPC shmuck playing dress-up.

Riddler in a suit will always be better then a leotard.

I dunno, Jim Carey convinced me that both can work.

lady gaga?

16 is better then any official design she has ever had, sad.

the BTAS design is way too tiny toons, it's almost jarring next to other characters in btas

tnba is definitely better

looks like an alien from Ben 10

Who knew
>current costume but white
could go a long way

>Dyke haircut
>Too much unbroken blue

1/10

Srry, but Frank Miller's wonder woman is the most based.

constipation, no breathing

Out of all the things I have read on this site: from tile fuckers, madmen trying to make ramen mixed with various confectionery and claiming it tastes good, and retards claiming owls aren’t birds. You managed to top all of them. What’s your secret user?

Imagine being this fanny flustered.

this riddler design was weird, but the story redesign was actually pretty good.

Who wouldve thought, a sympathetic riddler backstory

I was actually disappointed they moved away from the straightjacket look and din't stick with it. if they were going to drastically redesign him, they mightve well have gone all the way. instead they pussied out and halfassed a suit together just for that classic joker "look"

Can someone explain all the hate towards Best Quinn? You guys can't possible think the red and black pajama is better than this.

Every Teen Titans Go redesign was an improvement compared to the comics, but Starfire and Cyborg's redesigns were the best

I hope that drink is bleach.

i always thought the suit color should be inverted

Well not the best but I think if you just had to change the original it's pretty good.

Careful, user. You're going to get a lot of notmuhs

I'll always hate Two-Face designs where the scarred side isn't blue. Green, red or just FLESH just doesn't work for me at all.

>tile fuckers
really? People who just hump the floor tiles?

This is the only version of Harley Quinn I Waifu

Why would it be blue, tho? They threw fucking acid on his face

BTAS wasn't acid thrown in just his face but a chemical explosion blowing up the whole left half of his body.

But even if we're talking acid I think it could still be blue because but why not? It's wacky comic book acid that isn't "real" acid so whatever, just make the best aesthetic choice which is blue for me.

>Harley Quinn
>Looks nothing like a harlequin

This is sorta like receding hairlines for darkseid here.

this
When he first appeared, he was fucking garbage, but later on they definitely found a reasonable middle ground

where are both of those from?

Are there any Thanos redesigns? I like his original except for how Hulk-like his physique is but I have this feeling that every redesign that comes in his movie appearance and in stuff he shows up after is gonna be holy shit garbage. Was he redesigned yet in the comics at all?

Color contrast.

mi hombre de color
I just want to see batfleck interact with him

The gold is a bit much but overall its one of my favorite redesigns.

>metal helmet wings
>short hair
>obvious temporary robot arm
Not good at all, user. But I'll respect your opinion

Did some searching and I wish his future redesigns would look something like this instead of whichever shitty dull-colored variation of his costume we're gonna get. I guess the shoulder spikes are kinda unnecessary but overall I wish it would go in this direction more.

Five minute mile is impressive regardless of whether you pass out at the end or not

I legit wanted the rejected Ultimate Mjolnir Thor with the dumb Ultimate Robe, but this is a nice halfway point, just wish he would Dual Wield with his Godkiller Axe and Gold Hammer.

The only Thanos redesign from the comics who was really different that I remember is the Ultimate one. Thanos has a very iconic design, they usually just make some real minor changes to it

Agreed, I really hate how nowadays they just make him a burn victim with nothing interesting about his appearance (especially with the lack of weird hair).
It also helps that his voice actor did a near perfect job with him and made me feel so sorry for him even with how lost he was by the end of the series.

>Faith wasn't enough to save him
Harvey is my favorite bat-baddy if only for how much the poor bastard suffers.

what does the Ultimate Robe look like?

>I don't like that most of them lost most part of their clasic backgrounds, specially Freeze
The Batman's Mr. Freeze was just a modern take on classic Freeze. The "tragic villain trying to save his wife" stuff was all from btas. Before that, he was just an evil scientist with an ice gimmick.

Mr. Freeze and Two-Face are definitely my favorite villains of the series, especially the former for the whole new backstory and design they gave him for BTAS.
Fuck that look they gave him in the 4th season, however Batman Beyond's version looked fucking cool.

It's kinda dishearting to see that so many new Batman readers don't care at all about Harvey because they are used to seeing depictions of him where he's just a monster regardless of the coin's outcome and because other villains like Mr.Freeze became the de-facto tragic villain.
He's such a fantastic character.

Apparently Paul Dini stated that the DCAU version did get cured eventually and got a job as a lawyer.

reminds me of lobo

I think there's a place for both to co-exist with each other.
One thing I'll give Batman Forever is that I thought The Riddler using the suit or the leotard according to the mood was a really good decision that I'd like to see be done more often.
I'll take the bowler hat and suit anyday but I have my fondness for Eddie jumping around and doing silly things in a green leotard.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY TURTERS

Batman is allowed to run around in tights so why isn't anyone else allowed to? the problem I have with that Harley is there's nothing really unique about it, it's your standard juggalo, the outfit barely any different from a common street walker but classic harley? it's simple, it's bold, it's unique. You see that design and you INSTANTLY know who it is. It matches both her clown-wannabe persona and her abilities as a super-gymnast.

In short don't fix what isn't broken. Classic Harley is near timeless, SS Harley will look dated in the next year or two.

Speaking of Harvey Dent/Two-Face, I always thought his story was great in Long Halloween and Dark Victory.

Also to be honest I always thought his design in Batman Forever looked great even though the character was grossly misrepresented in the movie.

I thought this idea for Hugo Strange's design was great but unfortunately it never got used in the game.

Some user was attracted to floor tiles, and had whole folders dedicated to it.
Nice trips.

There are a lot of terrific takes on the Batman villains in the Carlos D'Anda concept art and it makes me more dissappointed at how dull the games looked and how none of them were incorporated.