How many genders are there?

How many genders are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Male and Female.

>Travesti n-b

This is actually some kind of anime character list, isn't it?

Male, Female and wanting a rope.

Two.

1, buttsex with everybody

one gender human gender

9001 in this universe.
Before CERN crashed this plane of existence there were only three: Male, Female, A-10 Thunderbolt II.

Three. Male, female, and people with disorders that need get sterilized if they aren't already.

Lmao they look like those letter pokeymans.

This reminds me of that list of demon summoning sigils that goes around /x/. Still not sure which is more likely to be real.

Allways one more than there are bathrooms.
That way the special snowflakes can allways complain.

>Implying that people who identify as other than male or female successfully breed

>Agender

Wait... what?

I miss the time when you could rebel as a youth by putting on an edgy tshirt of an edgy band and playing violent vidya and not having your Ass fucked by a midget declaring that you are a fairy born snowflake kin conceived by planet uranus and a pot plant while romanticizing shizophrenia.

Didn't know the new Pokemon game added a bunch of new Unown's. Neat.

Speaking of sigils and magick, czech 'em m8.

>if it has a butt, I can sex it

lol

To be fair, it's pretty hard to be rebellious in this day and age. You can't invent new colors to dye your hair (though lord knows they'll try.)

At some point the scale is going to tip and just being well dressed/groomed/behaved is going to be a slap in the face to society. Some would argue it's already happening.

>Agender: Version gendervoid.

WTF is this?!

Does it makes me stronger? Do I become a "negative-gender-space" that absorbs genderenergy from the enviroment?

doubles

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ

>sex

Three of course. Male, Female and Neuter.

>posting the incomplete list
check your priviledge

le over 9000 xD

Thy first post be thy best

Gender and sex are two different concepts though.

One, Male
Women are just men who didn't try hard enough in the womb

GET THE FOOK OUTTA HERE

WHO CARES [issue value] THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS iF YOU ARE WHiTE
> sperm is white
[machinitransmofolőphobic] [gender.route. err]

{ AAA } fluid-meltdown(a): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(b): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(c): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(d): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(e):{ AAA } fluid-meltdown(f): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(G): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(h): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(i): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(j) :{ AAA } fluid-meltdown(k): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(l): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(m): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(n): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(o): {AAA} fluid-meltdown(p): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(q): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(r): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(s): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(t):{ AAA } fluid-meltdown(u): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(v): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(w): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(x): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(y) :{ AAA } fluid-meltdown(z): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(3): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(4): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(5): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(6o): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(96): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(69): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(99): { AAA } fluid-meltdown(66): [L00P]

praise kek

This.

GET OUT SJW SCUM REEEEEEEE KYS SEE HOW MUCH MORE OPEN MINDED I AM THAN YOU STUPID LIBTARD

>OP realizes his bait was shit and needs to do more

No. Fuck right off.

Faggot

two

They're bringing back Unown in sun/moon?

hrm... I'd say 4 - guy, girl, changed guy, changed girl. HOW THE FUCK are any more needed?

If I had a dollar for every existing gender I'd run for the presidency

Not baiting, sex is what you are born with, physical characteristics that can't be argued against, unchangeable reality.
Gender is social behavior and can be changed to an extent.
It can be faked but you can't fake sex.
Sex and gender coincide for almost everyone but they aren't the same concept.
Imagine in a fantasy setting, a girl changes into the body of a boy and retains her personality. Her sex changes, but her genders remains the same.

>there is no "normal" gender, sexuality, gener identy, gender expression, or human identity
fucking kek

>ask (everyone!) "what pronouns do you use?"
literally fuck right off that's the fucking dumbest shit I've ever heard

>"you're do brave"
fucking what? how are you brave for being transsexual?

>ask how to best support the student in any given space
and why the fuck should I go out of my way and waste my valuable time on someone who just happens to be transsexual just to cater to their needs? no one does that for me a straight white male

this is all fucking bullshit, I shouldn't have to care about you more than any other random schmuck who crosses my path just because their "transsexual"

>fucking what? how are you brave for being transsexual?

It says to not say "you're so brave"

whatever, where I work I hear plenty of this shit anyways about "being brave for being in the non binary gender spectrum" and it's considered acceptable

Let's see.
1: Male
2: Female
3: Genetically corrupted degenerates like hermaphros
4: mentally degenerate retards with gender miss self calssification.

My last digit answers your question.

Yes, it's retarded, but if you were to attack the idea of complimenting minorities, even if it's a meaningless empty compliment, it's viewed as evil as if you were advocating for their extermination even if you have the best arguments.

XX, XY, XXX, XYY

It's a pity your post reeks like clickbait.

Two of course.

>Demiboy
More like demigoy amirite?

The scary part is... Some do