youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0YkxysZ8gU4&t=1448s
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ4mT-Rzmvg
youtu.be/p3kdmOQlqfQ
streamable.com/wcpo
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrZNTPYfjI
youtube.com/watch?v=ss4X-h9RAZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so glad he's not a hill shill.he called her out for going to bilderberg meetings on conan

Bill Burr is far from "based."

He's slightly red-pilled on feminism but this "both candidates are the worst" meme is tired, normie drivel.

This is great.

Still love his domestic abuse with chris brown and Rihanna. That was fucking awesome

butthurt drumpfkin spotted. both candidates were terrible

why did he marry such a sjw shit though?
youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ

His fucking wife is a nigger! There is nothing based about nigger-lovers.

he's trashed clinton so much for world conspiracies that im certain he supports trump but he lives in LA so he cant say it.

stfu NEET

Not everyone is on Sup Forums researching news stories or conspiracies.

Give the guy some slack. His schedule is actually full unlike your unemployed ass.

>Bill based Burr
Nice oxymoron

He's independent with some conservative leaning. It's way more than all of those talk show jokers. He just hates them all. I can take it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0YkxysZ8gU4&t=1448s

Burr is based as fuck. I though he was a liberal faggot, but apparently he's a nihilist. who hates everybody.

I've been watching his show F is for Family on Netflix, check it out brothers.

its funny how many well known people are trying to calm down the situation about the choice

Pretty much this. Don't listen to the 2 cucks that replied to you. They must be dating wild feral niggers like Bill Burr.

He's a Bernout. Not based at all.

Ok Bill you've won me back during this election.

Who cares, he has absolutely assblasted hillary fans at every appearance since the election.

There's nothing based about being a nihilist, it's the easy position to take.

>muh nothing has meaning
>muh nothing matters
>muh I hate everyone

It's a lot harder to actually stand for something and defend it.

>Reality show TV star

He always refers to Trump as a reality tv show star, as if that's all he's done with his life.

Based my ass!

He is a leftist faggot.

He just calls it as it is, pretty funny.

I didn't say he was based for being a nihilist. I just assumed he was liberal hollywood echo chamber faggot. he might not even be a nihilist.

White guilt isn't based, freckles.

You'r a fucking white pleb

>Bernie Sanders was my fucking guy
DROPPED

He's not a nihilist. He's mostly the opposite.
Only thing he's nihilist about is climate change.
Everything else is "it's not the end of the world, grow up, have fun!"

Sure, but the

>muh equal behaviors from right and left

trope is some bullshit. You didn't see this kind of behavior from the right after Romney lost. It's only liberals that pull this shit. They may both engage in the activity, but not in the same quantity by any measurement. Terrorists are almost always liberals.

>this

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ4mT-Rzmvg

This, I like Burr and his comedy/outlook but commiejew is a little too far to take his political opinion with anything more than a pinch of salt.

Thats because "Real Estate Mogul" is too complicated to understand for his retarded liberal fans' minds.

bill burr is a cuck. Saged

He's centrist faggot with no real opinions or morals and married a feminist nigger.

I don't care if he is not redpilled according to Sup Forums standard.
He is a hilarious guy. And I'm not only talking about his stand up. Listen to his podcast or compare him with all these comedians in this video:
youtu.be/p3kdmOQlqfQ

He is the only guy who is spontaneous funny. I would love to have a few drinks with him.

It's not hard to stay informed. Now more than ever. I work a full time job, go out on weekends and stay active and I still find the time to browse pol and stay up in current events.

Probably because I dont regularly watch tv, follow professional sports or anything typical normies do. It's not hard, just don't get distracted with the bullshit that provides nothing to your awareness of the world. There's a reason they're called normies.

Burr WAS based. His first 3 stand up specials are god tier and red pilled to the max.

Unfortunately he started getting (((roles))) and had to back off his criticism of (((bankers))) and start shilling this "muh reality show star" drivel against Trump.

Dropped that nigger over a year ago.

He was definitely the main event in that podcast.
I don't like his progressive shit, but at least he's hilarious when he does that stuff.
And his more conservative views are pure icing on the cake.

Came to post this. What a moron.

the same way you should take anybody's politcal opinion

Bill Burr is amazing. Guy freely admits some things he doesn't know shit about and gives first glace responses. Being in the middle of the elections is a cheap way out but he had to have a view on it.

What are you?

A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAG?

bill burr is actually red pilled unlike GOP establishment shills here at Sup Forums

why do drumpfkins get so butthurt?

that guy says anything he wants and all the cucks just laugh instead of getting triggered. I think he just has a funny voice. He can just talk about normal shit and it sounds funny. But his wife is black so

Look at "Based" Bill Burr's ginger fucking face when Doug Stanhope destroys his feelings.

Ohhh, it's brudal!!!

streamable.com/wcpo

ECHO CHAMBER
When you become the very thing you hate.

I can't help but wonder people here and on the left intentionally wall themselves off from experience.
It's like, you ask the typical Sup Forums user if he likes to party or at least do some bumps every once in a while and the guy recoils like a bloodsucking bat in the sunshine.

Adam Carolla isn't very pro-gun, but I won't let that stop me from enjoying this-
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrZNTPYfjI

it was that moment he realized he was married to a liberal and a nigger

Stanhope's a beast.
youtube.com/watch?v=ss4X-h9RAZ4

Have you ever been with someone long enough that they get used to your faults? I think he has that for his wife.

good nihilist

All funny comedians are conservatives inside, since they believe in the tragic view on human nature.

Utopian comedians are just.not.funny.

It's not that I need or want an echo chamber.

My problem is that I watched an astute and incisive comedian continuously dumb down his material, parrot white guilt nonsense thanks to his cunt wife's insistence, and generally become a middling, fence sitting 'safe' act once he started getting wider exposure.

Not that that arc is surprising, it just sucks when it happens to one of the few great red pilled comedians around.

The key to life is to stop worrying, and LIVE.
Glass-half-full nihilism. Work for fun and just because.
Don't give up, instead take it as it comes, rock and roll.

Women ruin everything. We know. It's indisputable at this point. See the Stanhope/Rogan podcast.

Don't let this shit control your life too much. It'll drive you batshit.

>Bernie Sanders was my guy
gay. What does he have to say about Bernie Sanders selling out for a vacation home?

i like this guy tho never heard of him
thanks

He's good on most things. Has a few blind spots though.

he tells jokes

he's a fucking jester

in his free time he watches sportball, he doesn't study!. stop making excuses for him