Why do you guys hate niggers?

On Sup Forums I get it, just trying to be shocking and offensive because you're on the internet. Sup Forums has a visceral hatred towards minorities, but why?

>welfare crime education - all bad and low.

They are trying to survive in our world and our culture, when it comes to education/crime.

Also, not that much of taxes go towards welfare, it's mostly to bankers, bail outs, and such.

I'm not saying you're wrong because it is your perspective, but why not open your mind?

I do wanna hear Sup Forums's oppinion, so I am stating mine to give you guys a base.

>end game for black people and minorities? Do you guys just want to kill them all?

I don't think welfare is helping. It just keeps them fucked up. The lower income and fucked up parts of our community need love and understanding to build...

Am I just too hopeful?

I'm afraid you are indeed, just too hopeful.

You could always go to any one of the many vibrant African countries if you think blacks are being too influenced by white people here.

Im Asian, we are a minority but somehow don't need the welfare or crime to survive

i don't. again, this is a loaded question

The Middle East used to be the highest place for education until the mongols came and just merked them, they still haven't recovered...

That is true, do wouldn't that back up my theory of cutting the welfare?

I hate criminals and welfare leeches.

You totally misunderstand.

>"Trying to survive in our world and culture"
what does that even mean

>taxes
acknowledged, probably lowest on my list of priorities when it comes to race issues

>end game
Encourage self reliance and self respect, but stop apologizing at the same time. Malcolm X had it right. They be them, we be us, and we are responsible for our own success or failure. They should be extended the same opportunities as any other American citizen but not an inch more.

Mostly, my dislike for them comes from the fact that I live around them (NYC outer boroughs here) and lets say it hasn't done wonders for my views on race relations. I recommend it for anyone who might be on the fence.

Loaded for the majority here. I feel you.

I recognize that the prevailing theory for why black people are such monumental failures is that it isn't their fault, but at some point you have to just accept that people are different.

Blacks are incarcerated at an extremely high rate in every first world country, not just America while groups like Jews and Asians consistently do well.

>Also, not that much of taxes go towards welfare, it's mostly to bankers, bail outs, and such.

not here to say "Whites are the one true glorious race of the earth" or anything, but your typical blacks are genetically violent and unwilling/too dimwitted to contribute to society in any significant way.

>bu-but blackman (x) is a very good person and is so le based

okay so 1/100 blacks are decent people who -are- positives to society but if you go outside anywhere where blacks group by the dozens and you'll see just how hopeless they are. Outright refusal to work, constantly blaming other things for their problems, spreading STDs and unmarried pregnancies everywhere.

>bu-but they've been kept down by the man! of course they are le lower class they have been held back by whites for so many generations.

I live in north tenneessee/ sout west virginia, you have so many more white trailer trash hillbillies around here than anywhere else in america, but I have to admit, they are at the very least willing to work and support their families, outside a few they don't shoot each other up constantly and are much more productive in general.

Its a hard pill to swallow at first but the african genes are so close to the stereotypes; useless porch monkeys that refuse to help anyone but themselves.

>my endgame:

There really is no good solution, it isn't fair to force eugenics at the very least. The most heavy handed approach; outright genocide is just not ethical.

blacks =/= niggers

Literally half of our national budget goes to fucking welfare. Also, no, niggers don't sell drugs and shoot eachother because they're "just trying to survive", it's because they're lazy aggressive thugs.

>end game for black people and minorities?

I say balkanization.

We took them from their own land and enslaved them then get mad when they don't live like us, i do understand what you're saying.

But drugs aren't the problem. People to drugs wether is legal or not. Isn't your body your own property? They are doing crimes because the government says it is a crime. Drugs aren't morally wrong that's bullshit.

Shitty culture.

>They are trying to survive in our world and our culture

Kek.

>mostly bankers, bailouts...

No. Entitlements/welfare programs are the largest part of the fed budget. Its not even close.

Most violent crime is done by people either on drugs, or related to the drug trade. Fuck you, you libertardian faggot.

We didn't do anything.

You're a fucking idiot, black slaves were sold to europeans by black slavers who had been doing it for centuries. Slaves and gold were THE economic resources of subsaharan africa long before whitey showed up.

'We' didn't do anything. My great-grandparents came here from Spain and Scotland just before WW1.

You fucking cucks shouldn't willingly shoulder blame for some shit your great-great-great grandpappy did.

Backroom deals and corruption. If you deny that this isn't reality you're delusional...

Less than 6% of white southern american families owned slaves in fucking 1860. Even among whites with american ancestors from the days of slavery, most do not have roots to slave owners

Even if they did, the quality of life for most was far better than free men in africa today, much less the slaves they still keep of eachother.

Because the drugs are illegal. If they legalized it, it wouldn't be. Violent crimes on pharmaceuticals. The CIA runs drug cartels. Google the IRAN Contra.

why shouldn't they live like us though? Its more than clothes or hair, its basic differences in thought process, and the funniest part is, it has nothing to do with economics. There are some black people I know I respect the hell out of. Smart, decent people. They are the exception. I see black people with money, also educated, nearly every day at work and they're still children on the inside.

True. But Patrice O'Neal put it best: Once the Jews were free from the Holocaust shit, no one could ever rock a Chaplin mustache because it is a Hitler mustache now and it partly represents what happened. White people dont have a mustache, just the skin color.

>Because the drugs are illegal. If they legalized it, it wouldn't be.

Ha, right, mind altering substances stop fucking with your head when they're legal, and people never get into fights over things they can by at the store. You know what else is a huge factor in violent crime? Alcohol.

>The CIA runs drug cartels.

They ARMED the cartels, but the cartels existed before then, and after, and independently concurrently. The Feds tried to manipulate the raging inferno that was the drug industry, they did not light the fire.

Maybe true, but does that make it right? And I'm pretty sure the slavery wasn't as extreme as what we were doing.

And now we work full time jobs so they can stay on their asses and get free food and housing. They have an idle life that does not lead to self-actualized, civilized endeavours, but hedonistic tribal bullshit straight out of the stone-age.

Who's the slave now? And has it been worth it?

>wasn't as extreme as what we were doing

Life on a plantation was a goddamn paradise compared to slavery in the middle east or Africa

Mind altering substances? Like coffee? Tons of things have psychoactive properties that are legal.

I don't think as many posters actually hate minorities as you think. I certainly don't. Yes, I do think some blacks are niggers, but certainly don't consider them all (or even the majority) to be that way.

There aren't many places left where you can post whatever you want without worrying about catching a ban. You probably read a lot of where you do here because of that.

Because I've had too many personal experiences with them to not have any respect for them.

I literally don't trust blacks because they've literally never given me a reason to. From childhood to adulthood, and even stories in my family's history. We'll never trust niggers, and my children will never trust niggers.

And the ones that are controlled or illegal are those with either a pronounced negative acute effect, severe chemical addiction, low fatal overdose amounts, and/or chronic disease development from normal recreational use. Except weed, which is largely harmless to the same extent as alcohol, and which is being slowly legalized.

You can't be fucking serious

>Also, not that much of taxes go towards welfare, it's mostly to bankers, bail outs, and such.

Wrong. Very wrong.

Go look at the US Federal budget: $61.5 billion goes to Housing & Urban Development (Section 8/HUD), $135.4 billion to agriculture (food stamps), and $1,051.8 billion goes to medicare/medicaid... Much of which goes to the poor/unfortunate/minorities.

Give me an actual sourced number on taxes that go to "Bankers, bailouts and such" - you failed to quantify any of that. Even if you take the TARP bailouts, that was about $800 billion over the course of a few years - which is dwarfed by the social spending the federal government spends annually.

I have no problem with minorities/ect, but you'd do well to actually know the numbers behind what you're trying to state yourself before calling others out for ignorance.

Because we understand statistics.

If there weren't so many useless niggers, we wouldn't call blacks niggers. If their culture in their native lands was even remotely sophisticated, none of this would happen.

We make jokes about the nips, but we really respect a large amount of their culture and achievements.

Niggers, on the other hand, eat clay fucking discs for lunch, because they can't seem to figure out the most elementary forms of agriculture.

Maybe 1/3 of the blacks in America are worth keeping, but when you look at it, they are worth sacrificing for the other 2/3rds of garbage you'll end up rid of.

Yes, I completely deny that the entire sum of all "backroom deals" wouldn't come close to the size of entitlement spending. I think you might be delusional, but more likely you're just bad at math.

>not that much of taxes go towards welfare
literally the single BIGGEST part of the federal budget goes to welfare

This is how I assumed Sup Forums, and most conservatives, to be until recently.