Why is he so terrified of death?

Why is he so terrified of death?

that's a satirical article

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle then it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven" -(((Jesus)))
Rich people fear retribution for their crimes against nature (War, instigating "racism", using black magick and mind control on the masses), so they naturally pursue trans-humanism as a solution to escape Karma.

He's a real life Ship of Theseus

Try again, Mr Rockefeller

just mutter a prayer in jesus' name on your deathbed and repent real quick and you're in

He hasn't accumulated enough shekels to buy off God yet.

That's not how it works, stupid. That Christ myth is a creation of the Catholic Church as a means of control over the slaves. Natural law is much more complex than "feeling sorry" for your actions. Every act has an equal reaction, and if you dun goof, you're in for a whopper of an ass kicking from the universe.

I think that ashkenazis just have a very long life expectancy.

The newer translations will have you believe that, but the bible also said that you should take the lord into your heart, love and believe truly.
>Mutter a prayer
Deus Vult ahmed.

Hey Seth Macfarlane, that's not how it works.

He knows where he's going

They all do

Only thing in the world he doesn't have total control over.

He knows he's going to hell for all the shit he has caused

He wants to see his dream before going to hell for it

it's a cover for blood transfusions or stem cells

fake

And thats why I want to keep my organs.

>Why is he so terrified of death?
incase muslims were right

It's the only a disease that we haven't cured?

He knows hell exists.

He knows he's going for sure.

He want to avoid the inevitable as much as he can.

He looks half dead.

I want to an organ donor when i die sonsome poor kid dieing somewhere can live and dick chaney and george fucking get it wtf

Looks like it's getting difficult for him to maintain his human form.

>this walking corpse gets SEVEN (7) heart transplants
>meanwhile, some children and young adults have to wait years to get one transplant and a lot of them don't even live long enough to get it
Fucking disgusting.

3/4*

I just realized that one Outer Limits episode about a filthy rich dude who was terribly afraid of dying and went to hell in the end was about kikes like him.

This is unrelated to thread but I just realized that Memers totally rhyms with Niggers. Coincidence? I think not

Poor guy, shitting 7 hearts must put a strain on that brown eye

Skin is literally melting off of him, that shit is disgusting.

Because he knows he's going to hell for all eternity. They all do.

You do know this is fake right?

Fact. This is why they're trying to invest in tech to save em.

I hope it is fake but I'm also pretty sure filthy rich kikes like that zombie get a free pass for transplants. Maybe not that much, but still.

>7 people died to keep one jewbag alive well past the expiration date

Your quotation has a mistake. Thus not a quotation...

He knows immortality for them overlords is within reach so he is desperately triyng to stay alive

Go fuck yourself, you atheist muslim scum.

> dat face
Why (((they))) all look like some computer game monsters?

Are the Rockefellers Jews?

How many will Soros get?

And people say the holocaust was a bad thing...

Tell me Sup Forums why does he wear the mask?

That's the biggest bunch of crock shit I've ever heard

Nothing he can take in other world, except his greedy soul.

You are what you do?

One of the grandfather's/mother's was a Sephardi Jew as proclaimed in his memoir (or maybe it was an autobiography)

>tfw beyond nature
WITH THE POWER OF CHAOS, I AM UNSTOPPABLE

yes, pretty much, I hope I don't get killed in some cartel stand out without a chance to repent

you would look like shite too if you were butchered 7 times.

Will Dick Chaney live to be this old!

There are things you can do that will outright deny you into Heaven no matter what. David Rockerfeller is one of those people who crossed that line.

The average man who commits average sins on his deathbed can be avenged, a man like Rockefeller, Soros and Clinton cannot.

He literally looks like a rathuman out of "The last stand" from Stephen King.

Was just thinking he's one of the only jews I've seen that genuinely look like a rat

Because there's nothing afterwards and human awareness and consciousness is predicated on there being a being

God wanted him dead 7 times, at some point your human flesh rots and the demon is brought to light.

The physics of Jesus are a bit more complex than that. His sacrifice redirects all divine retribution towards him. In a way, he's a sin magnet. Before Jesus, the universe was constantly blowing up in humanity's face, and we couldn't catch a break because we were generally imperfect, but as you can clearly see, from the time after Jesus onwards, things began to smooth out. The consequence of all of this is of course, an apocalypse.

prove this, please.

its no myth
its a story about how they
bullied the Source into an attempted
satanic sacrifice

and increased risk of Tay-Sachs

If you follow Pizzagate, then getting a heart somewhere with his influence and power is childs play.

>bullied the Source into an attempted
>satanic sacrifice
explain please

He can't fight it any longer. He'll die in 2017

he thinks if he can hang in there a few more decades some gypo fan fic prophecy will come true and every one will live forever so he keeps hanging on for dear life

Why does this fucker get 7 hearts? I thought they restricted this shit heavily for ethnics. I'm about to remove my organ donor shit on my driver's license.

He is afraid of dying.
>I've been a horrible human being.
>Oh god what if a God, karma or something like that exists I'm gigafucked.

Hell is a scary place.

Dude, you can't kill God, no amount of satanic meddling can accomplish it. The source of all things is divinely good, a force of creation continually one point beyond any force of destruction. The only reason our universe is so awful is because the balance is off, but everything is always inching towards the good end. Now, that isn't to say that humanity is destined to prevail. Quite the opposite, actually. Humanity is destined to fail, but God is incapably of failure. Most of humanity will die off, but those who align with the indestructible, immutable force of goodness will continue to struggle along with it. Evil will die, and good will live on. The sacrifice was divinely ordained. If you look at the cosmic timeline, at least from human (sentient) perspective, everything led up to that. Consider the Jesus arc as a new beginning, not a cataclysmic end.

>That comes later.

God isn't real

He probably has organs from 20-30 people..

dude, high level satanists know all about karma

fake and gay

What the fuck kind of cartel is in Italy?

My take on death and shitheads like him:

Theres hell, we live it.
Everytime we live, we "sin".
Everytime we die, we are reborn, in this world, shaped by our "sins" ~ turned into hell, more and more.

Live is iterative, recursive, if you will.

And no, im not religious.
But I believe, I do not dare to name it, or imagine it ~ doing that would defy logic, defy common sense, one of the greatest gifts and greatest burden we've received.

>Genesis 6:3
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years

He can keep pushing it as much as he wants, won't help forever.

actually it is the protestants who claim you just need to say with your lips that you belive in Jesus Christ etc. etc. and you will always be saved. Protestants are a tool of the devil to lose many souls.
The Catholic idea of forgiveness is actually incredibly hard to achieve and mantain, and repenting on your death bed is almost never enough

Rich people can buy very large needles.

Only protestants believe that shit senpai

>t. doesn't know anything about the catholic church

I'd like to point out that Rockerfeller isn't Jewish.

>7 heart transplants

come on anyone with an IQ over 100 knows this cant be true

thats even impossible medically

You can't Jew god hans, real repent is not as simple as just saying you're sorry

>lets wildly misinterprete biblic quotes and relate them to a modern context

Judgement, he lived his life secure in his mind forthress, then started getting the nightmares as his mind walls got thinner and thinner

I would be terrified if i was him, i hope he can repent before dying

>The physics of Jesus
>he's a sin magnet

shut the fuck up already

Because he knows that Satan will bend him the fuck over in the afterlife

Because he will go to hell with a 100% certainty

June 12, 1915 (age 101)

nice

Nope, that's what protestant heretics and misguided catholics say, because the truth wouldn't get them popular. You actually have to be a legit good guy AND a legit catholic

You have to be truly sorry by heart. It's not some third grade "say sorry for throwing crayons sorry"

He looks like his blood flowing is enough to bruise.

The Jew fears death for in its heart it knows hell awaits for it.

He looks like something out of a horror movie. Creeps me out

Checked and, above all, kek'ed

Bruh, those eyes.

they are the eternal ones

Sith lords have an obsession with preserving their physical form.

Compared to him dath sidious looks like a teen girl.

Was There Will Be Blood about John D. Rockefeller

He looks like he should've died 2000 years ago

I've seen mummies in better shape than him

>wasting Falun Gong organs on dead corpses flat-lining

The face of (((evil)))

It is wildly misinterpreted. By people like you who can't handle the truth.

Jews married into the family like they did the Trump family

his teeth are looking better than mine