youtube.com/watch?v=dWgN7XPQjeM
youtu.be/cc2CU8SINw4
youtube.com/watch?v=WzirfrSn_KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=otZL-EfgrG4
youtube.com/watch?v=7kd8-L42BCU
youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU
youtube.com/watch?v=cAEVzJnHv2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are the rest of their designs so ugly?

How the fuck did you reply so fast?

Went on the first page and it was brand new

wind and air? That's redundant

youtube.com/watch?v=GzW5ApHYglU

I thought these redesigns were way cuter.

>wiccans
I'm not too familiar with the occult community, but aren't they considered kind of a laughingstock with them, among other places?

>I thought these redesigns were way cuter.
>that fucking idiot Dusk

there's no accounting for shit taste

>no eyebrows

Lyrics are lazy as fuck but they still managed to make them both catchy. Quite an accomplishment in my eyes.

Eyebrows are for plebs.

Out of our way, amateurs.
youtube.com/watch?v=k_plih5b9To

Wiccans have nothing to do with the occult they're pretty much hippies but not shit.
Only reason people who know nothing about them related them to the occult is because of past biases.

This is the only Scooby Doo film I purchased a physical copy of

Hahah no. Wicca has everything to do with the occult in that it is a fake religion made up to satisfy a man's boner.

Holy fuck....I forgot this existed.....this explains so much about how I am now what the actual fuck. What the fuck. How did scooby doo influence my sexuality so much and I just forgot it even did it? Is this how brainwashing works??

So was the rest of the animation in the movie this good, or did the animators just blow their load on this one sequence?

WHOOOPS IT BACKFIRED AND NOW YOURE ALL FAT

Go on...

Do you enjoy the sick things you do to innocent people?

The rest of the animation is good. I miss when cartoons looked like this.

i always thought of jinx from teen titans when i heard this song

You think that's good animation?
Check this out youtube.com/watch?v=29zn5-yuOFg
Look at Shaggys hair. Look at Freds hair!
Also, this why Velma is not allowed to drive anymore.

this movie was actually really good what the fuck

>then the book catches on fire and both die for good

The early Scooby direct-to-video movies were pretty hardcore (especially Zombie Island).

Meh, it doesn't have the same bleak look.
Also, Music of the Vampire was bad. Not even enjoyably bad.

>scooby doo is the reason im into what im into today
A truly, abstract feel.

God I wish this animation style would fucking come back. I spend a lot of time watching 90's cartoons with a similar style these days. A lot of my favorite entertainment has fallen in the past decade or so but I don't think anything has as much as west cartoons.

Always thought the Samurai Jack gen of CN toons kinda blew, everything except Jack and Megas and TT really and even in those I kinda noticed that the animation style was getting inferior, but even that gen is so much better than any TV cartoon today.

Wonder when whatever you call the 90's animation style will come full circle again, or something close to it.

Like I guess things like Avatar and Young Justice come once in a blue moon but even those are a little too stiff most of the time.

reminds me so much of black cauldron honestly, so good.

Anyone have any more rad 90's animation webms?

What the blueberry muffin are you talking about? Wiccans are nature loving hippies. Overly zealots Quakers didn't know that, thought them to be witches. Spreading crazy stories about them being something akin to witches.

PURE KINO

I dont have it in webm but if someone is less lazy then feel free to post but ive always thought these where top tier animations. (not all are 90's I know, but the style is still there)

youtube.com/watch?v=dWgN7XPQjeM

youtu.be/cc2CU8SINw4

youtube.com/watch?v=WzirfrSn_KQ

youtube.com/watch?v=otZL-EfgrG4

youtube.com/watch?v=7kd8-L42BCU

sorry if its off-topic to the thread. But yeah...

yep yep yep

Did you type that easily or with heavy hands? Im still not over it, and I was a kid when i watched it.

easily
uh, what do you think I was trying to do? I was just saying yeah I like it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU

oh....your really didnt mean to make a reference there? My bad. still sad about it though.....

youtube.com/watch?v=cAEVzJnHv2c

RIP :(

ah

any more?

What are you into?

I'll settle for a light caress of my shoulder...

Didn't you listen to the song?

>We may look bad
>But we don't care

Do the Scooby-Doo movies all do well enough to give them such a consistently good animation budget?
Many wiccans practice witchcraft.
Among occult circles, their form of witchcraft is considered kind of a joke. Especially since a lot of them are very open about it, and many occult practitioners are secretive because they believe having others know about their practices, especially skeptics, will interfere with their rituals.
Also, the fact that a lot of them are teenage hipster girls and the fact that their faith is only around 50-60 years old doesn’t help. I personally don’t believe in this shit, as I’m not the superstitious or religious type, but I used to know a shaman and a sorcerer.

>I don't want no comic-con geeks walking up out of the blue
Based Daphne the geek-hater.

B...Because you're mine :3

Woahwoahwoah

the redhead wasn't that bad. the blonde one would be ok with normal eyebrows.

these designs look so boring and soulless..

zombie island was so much better, desu, but it was alright.

CUTE!!!

t. Wiccan

>thorn will never succ you dry

WHERE IS MY GOTH GF?!
I WANT ONE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW