Alright Sup Forums, which one?

Alright Sup Forums, which one?

This one.

Kuvira has them eyebrows.

One is a failure, the other lost and still fucking won.

Azula.

you have a significantly lower chance of Kuvira killing you. Even if you're filthy non-earth scum you'll just be stripped of everything you own and forced to be a slave to the glory of the united earth empire
Azula would kill you even if she genuinely loved you if her crazy mind could come up with a reason for it

Azula is the better character in the better series.

Azula. Like, not even a moment of doubt or hesitation. Azula, no contest.

>she will never unite your dick with her womb

Kuvira would crap on Azula in a fight

This one. The one with the tight & warm pussy. The one that will never betray you. The one that will always be at your side. Her name is Azula.

Right up until Kuvira remembers that metal conducts electricity, which will be about two seconds before she gets electrocuted to death.

Man, what cup she rockin?

So are we just going to ignore that Dan "hold her tighter" Schneider is likely responsible for this?

>Walks into animation studio flashing his ID with a squad of Nick Execs
>Demands they draw feet
>Watches over them, directing them what angles the frames should be and what shade is the dirt
>Nods approvingly and leaves
How is it that he keeps getting away with this?

Kuvira. Her voice does things to me. Also thick eyebrows are godly.

Azula, no question. A better character, a better bender, a better villain, a better waifu.

They're both shit

get a real waifu

OTP

the one who wasn't engaged to marry Baatar Jr.

>Trying to murder family, all while proclaiming the joys of doing so

vs

>Trying to murder your fiance, because I guess you couldn't be assed with a recon mission to a factory to try and rescue him

For all these 'great plans' these people think up, they lack a certain restraint and precision.

Well, Azula was kinda undergoing a psychotic breakdown at the time. Kuvira is just a bad character though.

She didn't lose her shit and was still able to command her army so I think I would follow a sane earth bender.

The entire Earth Empire thing was her losing her shit, just over an extended period of time. It was all a big desperate fuck you to her kinda mom after being tossed aside.

Who Kuvira? She lost her shit because her adopted mother didn't want to rule over the Earth Kingdom. So as a fuck you to her adopted mother, she decide to become a dictator and start taking over the Earth Kingdom and the former Earth Kingdoms.

Kuvira was right. Azula was just edgy.

the fact that Suyin skated by the last two seasons with the show putting her up as the stand up support character, more than once at the expense of Lin, still fucking pisses me off
>"We should help the Earth Kingdom during this crisis. We have the wealth and ability to stabilize this devastating power vacuum"
>"Bitch not my problem, let it all burn it'll make a great view from my diamond porch"

Azula for characterization and combat
Kuvira for wife material and common sense

By enslaving others, building a massive WMD, abusing the spirit world for resources and nuking a city?

By uniting the Earth Kingdom under one banner instead of allowing it to be ruled by a bunch of bandits. She invaded a city that was trying to stop her from helping her people. And spirits don't need resources; they're spirits.

fpbp

Trick question. Kuvira is the baby that resulted from my impregnating Azula, so technically I own both of them.

>being this 12.

only if Kuvira has her hair down

>Azula would kill you even if she genuinely loved you if her crazy mind could come up with a reason for it
Worth it.

You're just mad that you didn't think of it first.

>Her voice does things to me.
Zelda Williams, my dude.

If nothing else, Azula is at least honest about being selfishly evil.

Who also looks just like Kuvira, so she's got that going for her.

Kuvira is not evil, she dindu nuffin! Muh ethnostate 1488!

Nonsense, Azula did everything for the glory of the Fire Nation. Kuvira was the one who wanted to set herself up as Empress.

ahhh i see you are also a man of questionable taste

Kuvira, at least she isn’t the face of “ugly girls in your area want to fuck ads”.

>princess school shooter or r63 joseph stalin

hmm

great personality

>no assami
well... TLOK is not my favorite part but still...

Su Yin.

Zelda Williams

Kuvira.

If it wasn't for her invading Republic City and the writers going all "whoops! We made Kuvira too sympathetic, better throw in a reference to a water and firebender concentration camp we never see so the viewers know she is evil!!!", I would totally serve her were I in Korra's position.

Personally, I feel like the establishment uses the Avatar to enforce the status quo, convincing him or her that the enemy is EEEEEEVVVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL whenever change needs to happen.

why can't I choose both

>the prince is an entitled, childish, self centered brat and the show wants us to believe he's the best choice to lead the Earth Kingdom
>Suyin has money and power and when asked to use those to help the nation she built her home on from imploding, she says nah and the show wants us to believe she was right in doing so
>When Kuvira disagreed, rallied those who felt the same and got a whole nation behind her through results and promises she was working toward fulfilling, the show shifts into overdrive to make us believe she's a villain

My niggas

#MakeKorraBiWithASlopeForHetero

Area is a fucking god among mortals.

Goddamn.

I want to save this reaction pic but I can't forget how remarkably gay it is in context, even for Terminal Lance

fantastic taste

That literally doesn't matter at all. If Kuvira gets hit with lightning she's going down regardless of her metal armor. There's no way Azula would have time to generate lightning considering Kuvira's metal sheets, though.

Azula can bend lightning as fast if not faster than Kuvira can bend metal. Keep in mind Miss Crazy Pants was basically queen shit of the thunderclouds long, long before lightningbending became flanderized. Honestly, Kuvira would have gotten her shit pushed in by any major bender from the original show with the exception of maybe Zuko.

Sokka also would have pushed Kuvira's shit in. Just, you know... in a more literal sense.

Azula obviously. Kuvira was okay but came and went too fast.

>Your homeland is in utter chaos
>Your adoptive mother / mentor is pretty much the only one who can fix things and help stop the destruction and death
>She refuses to do shit
>Kuvira wants to step up and help if her mother figure won't
>Mother figure essentially makes her an ultimatum where if she goes out to help she is basically disowned
>Tells mother to go fuck herself
>Spends the next few years fixing everything in the EK with her crew
>After finally fixing shit she is expected to hand over all the power and reigns to some shithead royal clown who didn't do jack shit

Mehhh, if anyone lost their shit it was Kuvira's son who threw a bitch fit because he was tired of being in daddy's shadow. At least Kuvira genuinely wanted to what she thought was best for EK after that whole shit show

Suyin's son / Kuvira's fiance*

Also its been awhile but wasn't it his idea to make the mega nuke laser as well?

>have a cute flat loli with attitude
>Someone looks at them and says "golly, I know there are literally countless big titted girls with attitude out there, but I think I'll just take this loli and give her giant knockers instead, because I'm so fucking far in the closet I can't let myself like a loli when she is a loli".

Easy, the one that isn't from a trash show

Azula

>toph
>flat

One on the right is more stable so her

>Azula can bend lightning as fast if not faster than Kuvira can bend metal.
That is bullcrap. Every time Azula generates lightning she needs long deliberate arm movement, excluding the shitty comics. If she tries that she'd be cuffed instantly.

Kuvira would casually shit stomp most of the ATLA cast. She's quick and only needs one hit to cuff or blind her opponent, and without metalbending you can't get it off.

Mosquito bites at most. Certainly not the size of her head.

Azula feet > kuvira feet

Feels like Toph would eat her alive unless he was going all magneto and using her armor to float and Katara would probably win at night because LMAOBloodbending.
She'd probably destroy everyone else though, though maybe not Aang considering how nimble he is and all that avatar jazz.

How is that even a question?
Since you can see me user I should tell you, I'm rolling my eyes

I think to start the lighting she does but in the finale she seemed able to chain the lightning pretty quickly.

Fat Katara, obviously

>strong
>great leader
>great aesthetic
>fascist taking back rightful Earth Kingdom clay
>not crazy
Kuvira is perfect.

Azula is not school shooter material, closer to follow people home and kill thier pets/ slash thier parents' tires