Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

>I'm not a virgin btw, guys

>the "every person on the internet are all fat neckbeards in their moms basement" meme

Maybe 5 or 8 years ago. Today I'm not so sure

>maybe if I make fun of these guiys she will like me

Beta males make me sick.

Sup Forums is 50% dad 50% chad

I'm all for bantz, but that's just lazy and uninspired

>please have sex with me abi

You're probably a virgin and have acne, lol.

they sure recovered quickly from their melt down over the election

now they are cocky af ?! (and so they cycle continues)

guess they're back on their meds

Fucking your dog doesn't count as losing your virginity.

People project incredibly hard. I am a 33 year old successful professional. Once divorced with a few kids.

Leftists just can't comprehend that we come here for the political commentary and stay for the laughs. These same bunch of babies receive their news from the MSM and they have the balls to give us shit.

Do you think David's getting laid tonight?

David will be drowning in Abi's pussy juice, he's so sensitive and agreeable.

>self absorbed cunt makes thread about herself on Sup Forums

>self absorbed cunt tweets about thread she made on Sup Forums

>self absorbed cunt makes screen cap of tweet she made

>self absorbed cunt posts another thread on Sup Forums, about herself, using the screen cap she made from her tweet, bravely declaring "BTFO"

Pathetic narcissism from someone with the intelligence of a squirrel.

sellout faggot lol

What a gentleman, he'll surely get pussy for this.

This is exactly why they lost and will lose in 2020.

>virginity grew back
I don't think assholes have hymens.

>taking yourself this seriously

>Abi Wilkinson

Literally who?

TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL

Literally nobody.

So that's why we're all virgins.

she wants the /pol

they have returned into their bubble for now.

Yo David tonight's the night, Abi is really gonna let you fuck her this time

>investigate Sup Forums
>makes the discussion entirely about herself
Women.

the 72nd regimen NEET team was here to meme for trump though.

Boy I guess I better stop studying petroleum engineering because I'm now a retard neckbeard

waaa people are being mean on the internet again

>posting anime
Please leave, this isn't your dad's board anymore. We are the new alt right faggot, and we don't watch anime. We prefer western. Sorry, you have to go back.

Sup Forums likely has a more diverse set of individuals and opinions in comparison to those group of assholes could ever hope to have.

I mean how many topical discussions have these people ever had where people constantly traded insults and jabs at one another? Very few because they just jerk one another off.

This is show Hillary felt on election night, watch closely Abi

underrated and 8/10 spot on

That's right, children.

Keep responding to her like you always would.

PLEASE LIKE ME ABI THE TWEET

My virgin beta male sensor is beeping. Loudly.

Anime is what keeps this website afloat.

>My virginity grew back.
Pure retardation. It's not like a hymen you can lose. Maybe if you get fucked in the ass you can claim losing it. A man can fuck 5 women per day and spend his whole life claiming to be virgin
I wonder what thread that is. Or if he actually read it. Probably not.

Low how this chick keeps checking Sup Forums she's addicted to this shit and won't admit it. Lol

>orbiting that hard

she'll always lurk here from now on

women like her are contrarian and crave arguments (all those agreeable betas will never been enough for her)

Abi is connected to the Jews somehow.

who's this bitch?

Abi if you're reading this, please have sex with that guy. At least give him a handjob. Being a beta orbiter is a thankless, exhausting job.

I REALLY want to put my dick in Abi's mouth, then her butt, then her mouth again.

>okay okay, I'll hear out your side of the argument
>ayy hol' up... you don't even agree with me, why should I listen to a shitlord like you!?
>*lose election due to senseless alienation of your own voter base*
>repeat

welp, we've pretty much secured our seat of power as long as liberals don't figure out that identity politics is dragging the left to the grave.

What should I tell her? I was just going to answer her questions with nonsense.

So the thread was about her. I bet ten shekels that she made it.

Kek...same

Former Marine now successful CPA. Wife, kids ect.

No lie. Sup Forums has made me a better person. Started lifting again. More responsible, watch the electric jew less. Read more.

Hi Abi, wanna be my gf? You know you can't resist the Portuguese charm!

fuck off, beta orbiters only deserve death

>We are the new alt right faggot,

Fuck off cancer shill scum.

Fucking beta male white knight

One of the 50% dad reporting in. Maybe /b and /r9k fit the meme, but /pol doesn't.

LITERALLY WHO?

GuP movie torrent where!? Reeee

mfw its this meme engineering faggot again

You're never gonna get that handjob david

Nice ad hominem, David lewis.
Like.

>virgin shaming
wow so tolerant

>David! In light of your brave words, I dub you Sir Lewis of the Friendzone!

I bet the average male on here is like 33 with a couple of kids.

>illuminating
>dumb

Wtf?

It is wishful thinking that they really want to be true. It's scary for them to imagine that the people on this website are indistinguishable from regular decent folks. If Sup Forums is only neckbeards, then Ms. Brooklyn Thinkpiece is safe from the internet trolls when she closes her macbook. But if we were everywhere? What if we were anybody? What if we were soldiers, police officers, industrialists, atheletes, and politicans? Maybe even the president or his top advisors? What if we were the good looking guy at the bar, or the unassuming dad at the grocery store?

What if.

>Haha wow I agree also I want to add that they are dummies ;) Does anyone else sense the VIRGINITY haha ;) I love casual sex btw

They hate us because they can't control the narrative. They can't publicly shame us as individuals, they can't ban us, they can't make us lose our jobs, they can't report us to the authorities for questioning their Liberal religion. All they can do is accuse the community itself of being -insert buzzword here- and try to collectively shame us, without realizing how ineffective that is because the community is far too diverse to stereotype in that way. Ironic, isnt it? The thought of open, uncensored dialogue frightens them. They've been locked away in their little safe spaces for so long that they forgot how to debate using their intellect. I almost feel sorry for them.

Look at him pander for good boy pussy points kek
What a non-man

before or after you caught ber with jamal

Pay attention cuck, this is proper bantz

>everyone i disagree with is a virgin

>expressing yourself in 140 characters of less is for intelligent adults like me

>everyone who disagrees with me is a virgin

Nu males were a mistake

Threads like this only enforce the meme and bring out the retards. Ignore her attention, move on.

>losing the election to acne-ridden permavirgins living in mom's basement

>got about 20 posts down and then went back to trying to stuff a lego man up my urethra

The sick side of the left is all about tolerance and fair play -- haven't you noticed?

I can't wait to see PC bully culture burn.

I am trying to get away from electronics more. I work in IT and it's difficult. I don't lift much but I go to the range quite a bit and joined a gun club last year.

0 / 10 bait

My Man! Thanks for your service.

What was the thread?

>guys I'm not a Virgin just fyi

Someone dox this cuck

>HAHAHA ,deese guys are bitter virgins, Abi. Pls be my friend
kek every time

virgin here

I live near Canada in rural MN. There are no minorities here and I was the one that initiated the divorce because my wife was lazy.

>I don't think assholes have hymens.

Anonymity is where we draw our strength. Shame is the most powerful weapon of the left. They can't shame that which has no face, or no name. So they imagine a face for us, projecting their own self loathing on to it.

Fuck you. The retards are entertaining.

>beta male agreement humor

I got 3 words in and I grew a fedora and a Katana.

U wut m8!?

ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;'))

ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be white wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

and now you are a master ant waggling your willing with your mates;))))) just remember to ask me if you ever need to waggle your willy again;;;;)))now pip ipip cheerio im off to waggle my willy!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#rekt

Women didn't forget how to debate, they lack the ability (cannot even fathom what it's like) to be objective and logical about topics like politics.

Half of men suffer from this problem too

Don't feel bad, the Democratic party has come off the rails and doesn't really adhere to liberal principles.
The working class has always been it's backbone, now we're just uneducated white males.
BTW 51yrs old 2 kids.

This
Stupid bitch.
No one cares about your opinion
get fucked.

>HAHA those guys are so pathetic right Abi? Right? hehe I'm not like those guys right Abi? hehe I'm here Abi please notice me. W-Wanna watch g-g-g-game of th-thrones later in my dorm hehe? I swear I didn't vote Drumpf

ooooooooohhhh man me mates!! allo me chapss!!! i think me mates i have just made a major breakthrough in the field of the majestic art of the waggle..!!!lissen closely maties,its not often u hear wagglin tips down the line like what im abouta drop now!!

so u know howdo waggle ur willy.and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm.......stick me finger up my bum......pull it out....hehehehehit smells lilke poopie...eh ey kid,...smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!.....

if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dress up in me sisters school unform.finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules -_-

well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!