Abi: What is her problem Sup Forums ?

What is her problem Sup Forums ?

vimeo.com/188149902

An article called ' White Knight Delusion' ? Is she a retarded SJW ?
thebaffler.com/blog/cologne-rape-muslim-refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@AbiWilks/an-optional-information-session-at-the-jobcentre-a5e915db93f4#.b7r099iby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>britbong
opinion discarded

1776, tea party, etc.

Abi is pretty. She doesnt get it though. I read her article on alt right she missed a lot and couldnt even comprehend someone like me (a fellow lefty in her london guardianista set) would hang around here.

She wants the redpill

Is she right ?

I agree, She does. she has seen hard times being unemployed and shit.

medium.com/@AbiWilks/an-optional-information-session-at-the-jobcentre-a5e915db93f4#.b7r099iby

Cultural phenomenon...
We wuz social scientis and sheeeit.
I am gonna study those white males, i am gonna use some advance statistics and i am gonna create a model of their behavior. Then i am gonna publish an article in le guardian, share it on my social networks, collect as many likes/retweets as possible and then i just gonna controll em using the model...

Abi, your pussy is the model, your pussy is the answer to all the questions of universe! Use it! Do not waste it!

>I'm too drunk to ____

stupid unaware self-aggrandizement. Is she literally a child?

She speaks like an uneducated wildling

problem hair

apparently alcohol

>Pretty.
You didn't watch the video did you.

I find Islam and savage African anti-culture "v worrying" as cultural phenomena.

Who funds the Guardian? I know it's not readers.

Delete yur accnt pls

Thats a 10/10 for brits.

She's going to write an article about being bullied by Sup Forums and then open up a patreon getting $1k a month for doing nothing. Stop giving it attention.

Seriously you fucking retards, stop making threads about this goblin. She's gonna end up like fucking Brianna Wu or Anita and cry about the harassment, start a gofundme, and make 60,000 shekels to make a documentary about radicalized white teens. Just fucking stop

The pic is cherry-picked. The video is much less flattering

^this
There isn't anything to be gained on our side of things. All you fucks are doing is getting her more and more attention.

10/10 would choke to near unconsciousness

That article about rape is WAY off.

Girls like Abi will miss us apparent awful white men, once there are more and more Muslim rapists lurking around, and rapes are skyrocketting - perpetrated by third worlders THEY let in.

Maybe in the darkest moment, will they finally realise us white men are actually the nicest of all men (maybe Asian men are safer though).

White women are building their own funeral pyre here

Let her have the betabux. It's the natural way.

>60%

I bet she reads these threads and looks at all of the dirty stuff that we would say we would do to her. She likes it. It makes her wet.

No doubt.

Reminds me of that thread where the liberal journalist had sex with a Trump supporter - ranked him "top 5", and turns out he was a Sup Forums user. Shit was GOLD.

Women don't want liberal douchbag numales

B-But user, she has a slightly somewhat kinda pretty face and a vagina, I have to keep giving her attention!

Stop giving her attention.

oh god she looks like a 9/10 in that profile pic and the video she is a solid 7

fucking women man