TURN ON CNN

If Trump puts him as AG I will no longer support trump. Go ahead, kill a baby, flip off the american flag, do whatever, I love Trump. But I swear to god if this man is his cabinet I will fucking vote for Kanye West in 2020 out of pure spite.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s15P9YdpnKyB
youtube.com/watch?v=v1LdLUL9JPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Taking anything that CNN says seriously.

Look guys, we've got another fucking genius here.

>hur dur i iam mad because he ran against trump
so did carson and nobody still hates him

Trey Gowdy is the only reasonable choice.

But this would complete his redemption arc

But Donald needs the delegates

Dahnald, the cabinet position. Give me the cabinet position Dahnald!

I actually like Cruz as AG

Team of rivals... keep your enemies close etc

el rato has got to go
He was my option #2 if anything happened to Trump until he showed his true colors

>wanting the christian sharia

Why? Cruz is based as fuck. He might not believe what everyone here does but the man has convictions and sticks to them. I personally hope he gets the supreme court nomination. He's a straight up constitutionalist

Daily reminder..

vocaroo.com/i/s15P9YdpnKyB

Cruz can't be trusted. He'd be a liability

Ted has a strong track record of being a supporter of the US Constitution. He was hated for it. I hope he is the AG.

if donald doesnt give the position to ted i will officially become a #cruzmissile

we need a true constitutional conservative to help lead this country

kek'd

>Ted has a strong track record of being a supporter of the US Constitution. He was hated for it. I hope he is the AG.

TRUTH

we're trying to get recommendations for a strawpoll for who we should meme for over here We're in suggestion mode.

Don't be retarded. If Trump gets a bunch of his former rivals in the whitehouse to work with him, they won't be campaigning against him in 2020.

Ted Cruz gave his delegates to trump he both knew they both couldn't stay there and fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1LdLUL9JPM

He was the villain, but he redeemed himself, and even helped donald with the power of the skelegates, it was the best anime of 2016

First post best post

Trump supporters got cucked. He lied and idiots ate it up. I hope all of these idiots enjoy crooked businessmen running their nation. They traded career politicians for career swindlers. Yeah, that was a great idea. Should have voted for Johnson.

Who else would work with Pence to outlaw recreational hormone abuse?

LOL wanting what is allepo weed man

He is already president elect you stupid faggot we dont need you. Save yourself all the trouble and fucking KILL YOURSELF

Beats voting for a crooked man in order to get rid of crooked people. Who did you vote for?

Cruz is the perfect AG. He's spoken amongst the Supreme Court for constitutional cases on several occasions. I can think of no one better suit than El Rato

I actually don't mind Ted Cruz as AG. You really need an insufferable cunt like Cruz to get shit done. He may not be charismatic, but at least his sticks by his principles.

GOP won't run candidates against a GOP incumbent you shitlord.

Do u have skelegates vocaroo?

Nah, you'll probably still vote for Trump again when they put the most limp-wristed degenerate against him in the next 4 years.

Am I the only one who would like to see ol Rato back on the scene?

Ted is not crooked sure him and Trump were enemy's in the past but finally realized that petty arguments wont help make america great again.

Johnson acts like a bitch all the time and was outright supporting things that are directly opposed to the libertarian.

McAfee would have been better desu

This man gets it

I don't have a problem with Cruz, I just don't think he is best suited to Attorney General. I'd much rather see Rudy Giuliani in that position. Giuliani was a great U.S. Attorney for New York. He has the experience and he has a very successful track record as both U.S. Attorney and as NYC mayor. I'd love to see Cruz appointed as Scalia's replacement.

>Unironically paying to watch the Clinton News Network

Same station that gave Trump a 1% chance of winning

I forgot to mention, in addition to wanting Cruz as Scalia's replacement and Giuliani as Attorney General, I absolutely abhor the thought of Jamie Dimon as Treasury Secretary. I am going to have a serious problem supporting Trump if he goes with Dimon.

Why do you hate Cruz so much?

>that episode where cruz was all like "TAKE THE DELEGATES, TRUMP. I WILL HANDLE HILDAWG"

Yep. And like Scalia (and unlike Kennedy and Roberts), he's not going to compromise even if the NYT shits on his head. He has been tested in ideological battle, and refused to back down. And he should pass the Senate (did I hear that McConnell supports the idea?).

Trump could do a lot worse than Ted Cruz replacing Scalia.

I didn't know Mark Levin browsed Sup Forums.

>implying it's would be a bad thing
Apparently you still don't like christianity because your ancestors got put to the sword.

What's wrong with Cruz, I don't like his autistic christfaggotry but his social conservatism is pretty useful.

I'm much more concerned about the neocon slime that's lurking. If Trump nominates John Bolton I'm fucking done supporting him, and I don't wanna hear any "b-b-but he's actually the one controlling THEM" excuse.

Fuck that zionist warfetish pedo-beard piece of shit Bolton.

wtf I love Hillary now

HE HAS PRACTICED ALL HIS LIFE FOR THIS
THE APPRENTICE: ULTIMATUM

I agree with you. I think Cruz is terrific. He was my first choice for president. You can draw a direct line from Barry Goldwater through Ronaldus Magnus to Ted Cruz. All three men demonstrated an exquisite grasp of conservatism that I am very much in league with. However, my problem with Cruz is that he is too much of an ideologue. I am a firm believer in free market capitalism, as is Cruz. But Cruz believes in adhering to that ideology as it applies to global free market capitalism. I could not disagree more with Cruz on that. There is no sense in holding our American businesses to those free market capitalist ideals in the global arena where most other countries manipulate currencies and practice corrupt and unfair international trade. If Cruz would only learn to modulate his position as it applies to foreign govts, perhaps then I could support him for president. For now, I'd rather see Cruz as Scalia's replacement and Trump's first appointment to the Supreme Court.

I have nothing positive to say about Cruz. He failed to attack Trump early when there was a chance, called him "utterly amoral" once Trump was already winning, non-endorsed for maximum possible reputational damage at the RNC and then endorsed for no conceivable gain.

He is a liar of staggering proportions and does everything for political gain. He is probably the epitome of everything I hate about Republicans, and I am glad it was Trump over him.

>all these heathens itt

Your souls will burn in hell

I wanna se Yeb! again. The banter during the primaries was amazing.

Come on...

vote in Pearlman.

I NEED to hear this man make regular speeches.