Is this the beginning of the alt left?

Is this the beginning of the alt left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YfvBnTe16o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so this is what ayy lmaos see when they look at humanity, these people are going through the ragecomic phase of memes right now so undeveloped smdh

These memes are shit. I don't care who's side a meme is on as long as it's actually of quality. Liberals need to get the blacks to make their memes for them instead of the unfunny white apologists.

Stop posting this meme whoever you are. Its subversive.

triggered
ctrl+right you NIGGER

It's just a smoke screen to make people forget about his affinity for little girls

No matter how they try to package shit it is still shit.

first of all, it's ctrl-left you fucking pleb

second of all, no, that was the SJWs

Alt-left is a nonsensical term and shows just how out of touch the average leftist/progressive is with the modern politics.

If people realized Joe Biden is a rampant pedophile they might not find it funny

this this this

cointelpro trojan-loaded memes, get them out

confiscate their memes, out out out

No, since the only reason the alt-right has been successful is because of truth and good memes. The alt-left would have lies and bad memes. And smelly unwashed liberals shouting slurs.

BLM already exists.

>normie memes

Hahaha trump should buy OBAMA a plane that blows up in the sky 3 years down the road

Anti-Trump stuff isn't subversive it's just tiring. Maybe they could start shopping ultra-conservative leaders sucking on tranny dick or something.

facebook-tier memeage. There's a reason we won the Great Meme War - we used high calibre, heavy ordinance memes.

their main soundboard is cuckerberg so that's a no go

LOL. Lefty fag thinks that SJWness isn't mainstream

The reason our memes are so superior is because their memes are anchored by political correctness gone mad. They can't make any memes that would be offensive to anyone who isn't a heterosexual white male.

>we will eventually have entire elections of weaponized memes and memetic warfare
What a time to be alive...

These "memes" are being created by the cia

Or is the Trump in question Barron Trump?

Why are t we making some memes about this

Oh god that is creepy

Biden memes have been around since 2012, they're peaking because the left and SJWs are trying to recuperate using the oldest remedy: humour. I don't blame them, also they'll be forgotten in less than a month.

Why are establishment memes so low energy lads?

>ya know pops, dem republicans want to cut my taxes, but dems had funnier frogs

Here's a real Biden meme for you.

>Jailbait Joe at it again

No, just the continuation of the anti-trump campaign.

Theres a reason Biden was so quick in his decision not to run for president. Too many skeletons to come out.

>Babylovin' Biden

Nigga these memes are at least 3 or 4 years old. Fucking newfags

Normie memes fucking suck which kind of makes sense because normies fucking suck

Some of those Biden memes are pretty funny.

>obama and biden
>left

genuinely keked out loud

>for (you)

Why is the left incapable of memeing correctly?

Is it just even further evidence of the existence of KEK?

What memes have actually originated on Sup Forums in the post-Ron Paul era?

this meme has to be forced, there's no way normies laugh at this shit

democrats are done for at least the next 8 years

This

I hope you keep posting these, just to piss off the Sup Forumstards.

They aren't funny or even close to being extreme Left though.

At least the Tea Party had guns and adopted a flag that other outsiders used.

Alt-left already exists. That's literally what the SJW's are. They've created a new wave of sensational, sloppy and populist outrage feminisim.

I know some feminists that work with swedish instituitions and they ignore twitter as it's become toxic and infested with crazy leftits always looking for a fight.

I know you guys mostly see the terrible shit at the top of social media but it really awkard seeing all of the more professional people just terrified not nowing how to approach these amorphous blobs of internet rage masses.

But I guess you might mean a anti-PC leftist crowd? Just because trump is elected doesn't mean morality has suddenly shifted. Do you not remember Bush? I think it'd take a whole lot for that to actually shift in a meaningful way.

leftyfags following Hillary's lead which was just trying to steal everything Trump did that tested positive amongst "the people" and merely modifying it for her...

>America is Great because America is GOOD!!!

etc etc etc....

Pathetic man... now we have a bunch off effete, anorexic white dudes who were molested by their uncle Rudy trying to impress fat slags who will never fuck them anyway... by making memes in the style that double digit IQ niggers (who the fat slags actually fuck) on Twitter do...

So much fucking SAD!

It's just mind-boggling...

Kill em ALL!

(soundtrack for said killing related)

youtube.com/watch?v=_YfvBnTe16o

>America is great because America is GOOD!

This line always made me laugh whenever I heard it. That's what happens when you hire the same out of touch lefties you pander to to write your content. Her whole campaign was just a mess.

>feminists that work with swedish institutions

like mansplaining hotlines ? fucking cucks