OPERATION WHITEOUT THREAD

OPERATION WHITEOUT

- ORDERS -
To put up flyers throughout any and all colleges.

- WHY -
We must show that us students won't fall in line anymore.
Imagine the message they will get if this happens on 4 campuses in a week.
Or as others prefer,
The reaction the next day is funny af.

IF YOU DON'T SEE A OP WHITEOUT THREAD COPY FROM
pastebin.com/jBwh5xPX AND CREATE ONE!

- FLYERS -
Love who you are, Be white 1
unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW1P.pdf
Love who you are, Be white 2
unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/P2BW3P.pdf

- WHERE/HOW TO PLACE THESE FLYERS -
WHERE:
• Must be a legal area to do so
• College bulletins
•Hard to reach places
HOW:
• Scout for security cameras to find good spots out of watch.
• Disperse the flyers. Rule of thumb is 3 flyers per spot. You can't have all the flyers taken down in one swoop.

- HAPPENINGS -
1st. University of Michigan
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/grade-point/wp/2016/09/26/racially-offensive-fliers-found-at-the-university-of-michigan-why-white-women-shouldnt-date-black-men/
2nd. University of Iowa
www.thecollegefix.com/post/29653
3rd. University of Buffalo
buffalonews.com/2016/11/14/anti-white-propaganda-flyer-found-at-ub/

DID YOU MAKE THE NEWS? EMAIL ME THE LINK!
[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jBwh5xPX
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UNH reporting

It's sad because I can see people doing this, universities are toxic to whites plain and simple. Yet when you complain your complaints aren't considered true.

Post the trick posters that people try to rip off but get more than they bargained for

Back to back dubbs nice boys

>pastebin.com/jBwh5xPX
has been deleted
is this op made for stoking the fire?

KEEP samefagging your stupid Bait CTR...

NEVER,EVER CHANGE Shillbros

"You're Admonished!"

kek I heard about this on the daily shoah. Someone should set up a scoreboard to keep track of who's cost their respective college the most money in programz donations.

Praise Kek!

What the fuck are you doing? This is so counter productive it's like a false flag.

Digits
Have
BTFO
THIS
DUMB
BAIT...
FUQQOUTTA HERE

Its still up for me...
Yeah okay bud pic related

The lulz are never counter productive

I wanted to do it in coordination with TDS but they never responded to my DMs... tfw

not accomplishing anything

bump would do if I had the balls

Yes it is, it's entertaining to us you faggot. Also it is actually speaking up against anti white racists. Fuck off.

Kek take this nigger lover away

It actually is though. It creates an uproar at an obviously harmless message and in many cases forces administration to expend valuable resources to please butthurt leftists (Michigan State ended up pledging $87 million to diversity and now the gov is getting involved). It's not accomplishing as much as posting on Sup Forums on a Wednesday afternoon (that's for sure) but it's eliciting a reaction that will further polarize people on campus.
Keeping a fire lit under people's feet is priority #1. We want people to be uncomfortable.

Not bad digits so far if digits this thread is blessed

i support this

This

Need better flyers for this to be effective

I don't have them all listed here check the site in the flyers section they have tons

Texas here.
Will contribute.
Time to set the melting pot on fire and purify it.

A&M?

Don't answer that...

The flyers themselves don't matter. I wouldn't do anything but the most mild ones, because that's all you need.
The uproar is what we're after. Anything that says white people have self interest is enough.
I'm sure there are better suggestions but I'd be very careful not to get caught, look for cameras, etc. No matter how hard you try to be legal, they'll be looking for a way to get you.

Yeah sorry that what dumb to ask

Anything more extreme then the ones here will give SJWs ammo.

Thats exactly why I used the most tame ones I could find to link here

I can't say where I am but I will post results soon

be careful as fuck, user. I politely suggest not taking photos so there's no evidence. If someone were to put up flyers, lord knows there will be plenty of photos showing up

YOU FUCKING MADMAN

I'm planning on starting to contribute my share to this campaign this saturday morning around 3am, I'll show you fucking fucks some grade-A propoganda in the next few days, you guys are wayyyyy too on-the-nose and "WHITE-POWER!"-ey to slide by their conditioning, your ideas need to be able to penetrate their mental immune systems, not rejected upon contact due to immediately-recognizable "extremism" (read; self-defence).

Babbies' first OP

Racebaiting is such
basic
bitch
bait

ALT-right/10

GG, you fucking turds

CTR shills in full force tonight and people falling for it. Nope.

Always
>Leaf
Always
>Brazilnog

Pro tip:
Switch proxies every few threads, shitheels

Alright.
I appreciate the advice.
I know some coal burners that are gonna lose their shit.

Don't
me
you
fucking
autistic
hick
go
back
to
posting
happy
merchants on
8/pol/

The first angle I'm considering is getting parents to realize that if they're fair-skinned, their fair-skinned children will be racially discriminated against for the colour of their skin. Their little babies will grow up in a world where they are told they are evil for the colour of their skin, and will be actively discriminated against when seeking employment because of the colour of their skin.

You guys are fucking amateurs, step it the fuck up or you'll sink this. No hacks, please. Use others' templates if you can't come up with anything other than "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW JOIN THE ALT-RIGHT?!"

HOLD THE FUCK UP NIGGA
YOU EXPECT ME TO LEAVE MY MOM'S BASEMENT?

old fag here. I went to UT in the 80's and someone put up flyers there for the National Alliance. The whole campus lost their shit for a day or two. I can only imagine the safe spaces and counselors that will be needed today.
Godspeed, user.

Are you doing this tonight? If the thread dies email me: [email protected]. Use guerilla mail or some shit

I'm planning my own banner along with what we have.
It will consist of subtle white genocide information without blatantly saying it.

Michigan head jew
>filename lel

Do not fall for this. It is COINTELPRO, they are only trying to back up their shitty narratives of racism. Do not fall for this. This is a trick. This is a lie.

Godspeed user

Thanks I just need prepping time. The nearby uni had a "rape culture" talk the other day.
It was the last straw for me.
If I can yeah. I need prepping time.
If I can't or if something happened I'll email you by tomorrow.
I just hope this goes off without a hitch.

DO IT

DEUS VULT. Good luck

>must be a legal area to do so

What are you gay?

I've been putting up fliers in my college bathroom for two years and they almost never get taken down. The Hispanic cleaning ladies typically can't read English so they assume that whichever flier was put up by the school.

>Short "BIG TEXT FEW LETTERS" fliers go up in front of urinals/sinks
>Longer more explanatory fliers go up facing toilets in stalls because people like to read when they shit

I've been mentioned in a few newsletters and in several PSA e-mails from the school but I haven't made local news yet. I mostly keep the messaging veiled instead of going full 14/88 .This was the flier I was putting up most recently.

>!!GLOSSY STICKER PRINTER PAPER MAKES IT EASY TO PLACE FULL-PAGE COLOR FLIERS ON GLASS AND PLASTIC!!

Bump for a happening

The media wants to talk about racism and we want media exposure to help recruiting. Win-win.

operation autism

this is retarded you're just going to divide and galvanize the issue more

im a poorfag so printer paper is all I got

Two leafs acting like they know how to stop SJWs... Have you see your country KEK

>not taking it from the college art studios for free

Posting fliers is a great way to feel like "you're doing something" without having to actually be brave.

>Posting fliers is a great way to feel like "you're doing something" without having to actually be brave.
fuck you. Posting flyers is brave as fuck.

you people can't into tactics
what you need to do is attack white women while pretending to be black/latino/whatever

for the purpose of alienating the white women from the progressive movement

smash their windows, spray "white women are just as bad as white men" on their house, or "white women are racist"

Put signs "no white people no racism past this point". Make the impression of the POCs doing all of this, until media starts picking it up because white women got their cars smashed etc, and then everyone confirms all the "racist" stereotypes they have in their head about minorities.

It's like you people can't think 5 minutes ahead...

Should add something like

"Identity not supremacy"

Might do this.

Anyone got some juicy material for me to put up?

HERE IS HOW I THINK WE SHOULD RECRUIT PEOPLE FOR THE MOVEMENT
We should first fight battles we know we can win and build up momentum from there. Sensible people will be our first allies. European ethnostates are not made up of a majority of basement dwellers. The alt right must become normalized.

For that, let's take a page out of the crypto zionist book and hide our power level until it can come out. I'd say the order in which we should approach the battles of the MEME WAR should be : 1st Attack Political Correctness; 2nd Attack (((establishment))) and undermine faith in MSM; 3rd subtly, and I mean subtly and slowly attack "diversity" and immigration as a cultural suicide (don't go the race way too soon, under penalty of losing the target); 4th if all previous ones have succeeded, go full redpill.

Note: leave out any CTR/KKK tier shit like "MUH BLACKS ARE PRONE TO CRIME". That's fuel for the CNN propaganda machine and it's cancer.

The realization of racial differences should not be preached; it should be initiated by the target that has succumbed to our attack of the third level.

WE NEED TO PACE AND LEAD. Don't go full redpill on the first moment. We need to be subtle. Match the tone and the rythm of the conversation at first. Libtards are protesting trump with rage and anger? Match their tone with something that plays into their emotions but that advances our purposes. Then steer them towards the slaughterhouse, wherein they'll die for a life of cuckery and be reborn as proper, morally sound redpilled people. Either with this marvelous initiative of the operation whiteout or with conversation or other things.

First battles first, Sup Forums. Maybe one day I'll tell you - or you'll tell me what could be the 5th battlefield of the MEME WAR. Pres onwards.

Bump

"Dear Reasonable Person,

Tired of all the attention-seeking opression olympics?

Do you think there are no more sensible people willing to debate about subtle tirany of political correctness?

Would you love to discuss ideas without fear of being censored as a "racist" "islamophobe" or "ableist"?

So is every other sensible person.
Time to speak up against those out of touch with reality.
LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS! And sorry but no, this is not racist :)"

I'm not gonna promote illegal shit famm.
You can start an op if you think attacking women while pretending to be black works. I don't wanna be involved.
The signs thing would work tho

Whoa I like it,
working on one rn.

Bravery is actively and assertively confronting disinformation yourself in person against professors and/or fellow students, or handing out fliers in person and handling everything that comes with that. Anonymously putting up information at a secondary location and then walking away is not brave at all. It's good and it helps spread information, but it doesn't require bravery.

Look forward to the results

Hi CTR.

I hope you're still getting paid. Just imagine the humiliation of being a formerly-paid shill that just can't let go of this place?

This

I support these kinds of efforts
>pic related

I didn't mean you literally attacking white women while in blackface, but always with signs or spray paint or something symbolic. Especially if you're on a college campus.

You just know that white women will complain while all the POCs will defend the unknow criminals because they think the criminals are POCs too, and because black women hate white women.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

>mid-to-late-50's user

I assume you can't help because you live with wife and/or kids and/or in-laws and it'd be too risky?

Noice digits

Subtle is the key. We want to be merely cracking open the doors in their own minds, they'll be the ones to kick them open after the seeds we plant begin to sprout.

No racism, xenophobia, aggression. This makes you easy to dismiss, as it should. We merely want the anti-white institutionalized racism to end in or societies, THAT'S IT. You ask for more than that, we'll fail because we'll become unreasonable.

CTR attacking like this is thread is CTR. Classic psyop

tfw i agree with a leaf

God damn mastermind.

99% sure you're some paid faggot trying to dissuade us, but on the off-chance you're legit why do you believe this to be so?

Your initial lack of a cogent argument leads me to believe you've got a motive here, and it's not raising awareness of the institutionalized anti-white racism in Canada/USA/UK/EU/AUS/NZ/SA.

>BATHROOMS

Oh my KEK I never even thought of it, bathrooms are places where there are never any cameras!

Just paste them in the stalls, no-one can catch you in the act because it's a bathroom stall!

We starting a toilet revolution here people, this is incredibly serious business. Redpilling the shit out of the people while they shit.

> what are you gay?
Need to protect myself. theres no need to leave it out so the cops comes knocking

Also, simply having a sharpie or any kind of serious ink felt-tip pen would be great for this as well as posters, especially in bathrooms with all the smooth surfaces to write on. Just write out helpful slogans and links in bathroom stalls with pens.

We need to do this but focus on dividing Democrats. #notinmyparty is the direction our real life trolling must go

I plan to later. Whiteout is for white identity.
Haven't created a one for Dems yet..
Shit like BLMParty would separate them far apart

Sweet, I'll help in any way I can, my ego isn't what's important here and I'd hope you felt the same about yourself?

How are you going to bravely help us?

bump

>"There's nothing inclusive about discriminating against fair-skinned people"

>"You don't end racism by racially discriminating against white people"

>"Stop using racism to fight racism"

>"Your white child does not deserve to be told they're evil because of the colour of their skin"

I came up with these in literally 20 seconds. Come on guys.

How is the process so far?

You were made for postering leaf. Good job

I've already gotten like 4 people into Sup Forums in the last week just by casually bringing up how this place was breaking the news these days and whatnot.

Now they're excitedly coming up to me at work and asking if I've seen this thread or that thread, and these people are successful, good-looking normie fucks. lah mao

"FACTS ARE NOT RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC......BLABLABLA ("MUH HERESY")
END POLITICAL CORRECTNESS NOW"

Amazing. I do believe that the great uncuckening is a matter of when, not a matter of if anymore. It's a snowball.

Stop trying to start a racewar.

How do you put these up without getting WORLDSTAR'd?

Encouraging blacks to form a pure BLM party outside of the Democrats seems like a good idea.

We can appeal to their desire for being "woke" by pointing out the "white paradigm" of the two parties. CRACKERS TO THE LEFT OF ME, CRACKERS TO THE RIGHT OF ME. We can push the whole "Democratic plantation" concept without devaluing the concept in their perception by then pushing them to join the GOP, the important thing is that they see the Democrats as an enemy, either opposed to the GOP or alongside it - the point is to weaken the Democratic party.

The fact that the current Democratic figurehead is "dat white lady dat was married to Bill when he was gettin domed out in da Oval Office" combined with the very public and very sourceable Democratic actions taken against Bernie makes this primetime for the subversion of black Democrat support.

Making a Twitter alt as we speak.

bathrooms senpai

Those get torn down to easy. Do these on bulletins because unless you go in the womens bathroom (please dont) you wont get feminist outrage/ response

>CAPITAL LETTERS

No, don't shout at people it turns them off. Obviously.

CAPITAL LETTERING, EVEN IN POSTER FORM, COMES OFF AS BEING UNHINGED AND DESPERATE AND DERANGED AND PSYCHOTIC AND OHMIGOD THEY'RE HERE THEY'RE HERE!111!!!1!!!1

You understand now surely?

Calm. Reasoned. Logical. Beseech them to admit they're being racially discriminated against merely by pointing out the facts that show that they ARE. This isn't a difficult task guys, we just have to get the timid to admit that 1+1 does indeed =2. Once that flood-gate in their mind fails, they do the rest on their own.

this is psyops to increase the prevalence of white pride oriented public materials so that mass media can have more incidents it can use to incite racially motivated hatred against white men. we are the new jews.