Operation Avenge Assange

Its becoming more apparent every day that Julian Assange is dead.
No proof of life for 40+ days plus the mounting evidence suggests this. I know it, you guys know it the Bros over at reddit knows it.
We need to push this into normie world.
We need to expose what happened to possibly the greatest hero of our time. Don’t let his memory fade silently into the night. We need to push this into normie world and make it mainstream. The general public still cares about this kind of thing but most people are too lazy to search for the facts themselves. Plus we all know they are just feed whatever the MSM pushes down their throat.
This needs to be exposed. This is our next task, we got Trump elected but like many have stated the fight has only just began. This is what Julian would have wanted. Picture very fucking related.
This need to be memed into the public. Get started putting together info graphs and assemble them here. Push the best ones to Twatter and NormieBook. We need a experienced bro to put together a movie for jewtube. We need to Push this HARD!
THEMES:
-RIP Julian.
-The CIA Killed Julian
-Julian death cover-up
-(will add more).

THINGS TO DO:
-Info graphs.
-List of all known facts with links.
-Memes pushed into normie world.
-Video on Jewtube , Can I get a skilled bro to do this for us. It need to cover all the facts we already know, some dramatic quotes form Julian and some dramatic music. Post it to jewtube and everyone need to save it for when ((((They)))) take it down.
-Get hashtags trending. (Ideas for hashtages?)
-Repost this thread DAILY. I will be doing my part but feel free to repost with updated info.

1/2.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pamfoundation
nymag.com/selectall/2016/11/wikileak-hashes-dont-match-so-whats-going-on.html?mid=twitter_nymag
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1479312884341.png
file.wikileaks.org/file
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/2
SAFETY:
We know the CIA/NSA/FBI will be interested in this. I want them to know we are doing this.
I don’t care at this stage. We aren’t scared. This will become main stream and there isn’t a thing you can do about it. There are just too many of us on here to snuff this out.
In saying that I will be taking precautions, I suggest everyone who is involved to use VPN and TOR as a minimum. Tell your friends and family about what you are doing here
“If I die mysteriously it’s because I was investigating the Julian Assange death” –Post this to your facebook, your friends and family will just LoL but if anything happens to you they will know you are serious. This step is important, its insurance that they won’t touch you.
This needs to be done for Julian. Just remember he was the greatest shitposter of our time.

all day bumping

If he's alive, he can hang out at my place. We could video games and stuff.

bumping for justice

even if you didnt support the guy do it for the lols anons

Bump

Transparency for the government, privacy for the rest of us!

rest in peace based albino

We did not get trump elected you stupid shit

bump for assange and
m8fqjZmP
m8

They killed Assange...

NOOOOOOO!!

Why would they have gotten rid of him? Why hasn't Trump said anything, or the people around wikileaks, or RT lying about it

RIP based assange

may you ascend to godhood alongside the holy kek

In b4 "accidentally" killed while trying to escape Ecuadorian embassy.

Didn't basically the entire Wikileaks staff suddenly and mysteriously die off sometime mid-October?

Yes, coincidentally about a week after the Podesta leaks started. What a shame they all had a few accidents and natural deaths right then.

I'm sorry but he's still alive. His lawyer spoke with him yesterday, and the Swedish attorneys met at the embassy on Monday.

The 40 days that he supposedly missing, he's done not only a TV interview but a phone interview.

It's really not reasonable to assume that he's dead. Especially when his interviews mention events that happened after his internet has been cut off.

I thought the swedecucks interviewed him just the other day

why can't other people from wikileaks and or his friends go visit him

fucking pamela anderson got to visit him

Alright guys the op is going
#onlyblacklivesmatter
#therazaparty
#altleft

Lets cause trouble to other left groups in left communities so we can have war when they riot.

Muslims vs black
Femnazis vs muslims.
Gays vs woman ect

Seem crazy like sjws to discredit them

We want to break them into small factions so they will divide and we can concur

What the fuck is this bullshit, stfu. Assange is alive and as based as ever.

Keep on track you autistic fuck.

why would he be dead?

all he did was expose hillary, not like he exposed central banks or Israel

>hurr durr clinton hit list

yea check out the list it's all brave journalist and low profile goverment officials or puppet politicians

delet

THIS IS A COUNTER INTELLIGENCE MOVE, STOP MEMEING THAT ASSANGE IS DEAD AND KEEP DIGGING INTO THE FILES

Do you have a source confirming his lawyer was able to meet with him? The rumors I've read is that his attorney was denied access to meet with him.

Pamela Anderson was supposed to have seen him 3 days ago. I dont think she herself has a twitter we could put pressure on, but she has always openly supported Assange.
twitter.com/pamfoundation

fuck it, I dont care. I never bothered with Tor (mostly because too luddite) Im a 58 year old woman who lives alone, husband died last year.
>touch if you must this old gray head

>98870439
link to his interviews? just saying. How 'reliable' are they?

We know his life was always at risk, and he must have pissed them the fuck off big time, I can't imagine Soros' rage at not being the James Bond villain he hoped he'd be.

They can't van us all.

So the worst case scenario in operation avenge Assange is that we get definitive proof of life. The best case is we expose the corrupt CIA. It's win win guys.

How about no? Wanna avenge the guy? Destroy the party that destroyed him

>Im a 58 year old woman who lives alone, husband died last year.

Sup Forums is truly the most diverse place in the universe.

The left was all for him when he was releasing dirt on Bush.

But suddenly he was the enemy who had to die when he exposed a tiny fraction of Hillary's corruption.

The hypocricy is astonishing.

Keep fighting the good fight

Thank you mr cia you have my full trust

TRUMP

on one of the assange threads earlier, and user posted a list of the deaths associated with wikileaks in recent months. it was pretty convincing.

does anyone have the list?

this is being aslid fast

Agreed, but really, there are enough people on /pol to work on Assange AND work the leaks.

Im of the mind that chaos is not coincidental, and that people 'suddenly/randomly' will work on what needs to be worked on.

i wonder who could possibly be behind it..

here, have a bump, op

this post made me proud.

Its not hypocrisy. It's war.

Bump

I'm not counter intelligence. I just feel this is a topic that is getting left behind. No point investigating his death 5 yrs from now. It needs to be done now, while the kettle is hot.

Not killed but renditioned by CIA. Likely he was flown out of london airport.Hunt around and you'll find info on a certain flight out of London airport that day that is well suspected of being used for previous rendition ops. CIA wouldn't kill him he has far too much info and skills they want from him.

Proof of life is easy, if they dont provide it they are either "young poping" or hes dead/rendered.

i believe this, too. he possesses too much valuable knowledge and access to kill him off like a compromised intel source.

I've been looking for the reddit post with all the facts and links. Anyone got a link please?

Prove it faggot

I actually cried for an hour about this today. Something has obviously happened and most people are letting it slide/don't care. Also the bunch on twitter than bought into the wikileaks russian meme and wish ill on him for taking down their candidate.

Very sad state of affairs. It breaks my heart.

I gotta admit it's strange that he hasn't just tethered a 4G mobile phone to his laptop and got Internet that way. They got good 4G in London.

Anyway Pammy Anderson went to see him a few days ago so, unless she's in on it too, it is quite mysterious.

I read somewhere that he got taken back to usa after London City airport was "evacuated" at a certain convenient time.

But if he doesn't emerge from the embassy at some point soon it will be pretty obvious what's happened to him.

Shut the fuck up. Every single thread that questions Assange's state of health is flooded with piece of shit shills like you calling the idea that he's gone "counter intelligence". Why are you guys so afraid of people digging into this? Afraid of something?

I was upset too. I knew in my heart that he was gone. People still holding onto the idea that he is alive and will are the people that still believe in Santa Claus. It's time to grow up people. Become a man and move on. This is the next stage. Sup Forums is capable of great things once these fags accept reality and work together.

Wtf no, Assange being alive is the best case scenario

lots of anons are on it. its being slid. the mods are deleting assange threads, but everybody knows this is the hot issue.

We have to help Julian Assange. I find this convincing. We have to find out the truth, then dind a way to help him.

You miss understood. If we spend all our time proving he is dead and it forces him to come forward all good. If we spend all our time exposing the CIA, all good as well.

You are probably like me on the occasional day when the internet goes down- it becomes the hottest and most urget issue of the day, and you do not rest until you are back online. We are all the same. voluntary internet shut-ins to a greater or lesser degree.

Assange, is the same, but more so. That geezer has probably not been off the internet for longer than 20 minutes since 1993.

40 days? Thats impossible for an internet addict.

bet he's not

Really want to avenge Assange? Posting Assange is dead ovrr faceache and twatter will do absolutey nothing. If you want to avenge his detention and rendition dig into the info he gave us to bring down the corruption responsible for his plight in the first place. Dig and dig and dig. We need to connect the dots and publicize our findings.

bump bump 420blazeit

It's a psy-op. The goal is to fuck with you so you don't know what's what anymore, and become useless, untrusting, paranoid, and basically no longer a threat. The specific goal is to destroy Wikileaks as a credible entity. It is working.

Central to all of this is ambiguity over Assange.
Alive he is a figurehead,
dead he is a martyr;
but NEITHER and he is an source of permanent confusion and tensions, ripping wikileaks and its supporters apart using their own principles as leverage. "Deads" argue with "Alives" and no-one is able to move forward without some kind of resolution. A resolution that will never come. Wikileaks is torn apart because no-one can decide what to do anymore.

Assange will never be absolutely, unambiguously ever confirmed as dead or alive. This alone is all the evidence needed to prove that, alive or dead, he is now a captured asset at the mercy of the US Government in one way or the other.

For all intents and purposes, Assange is Kill.

My sources say he's been killed and replaced with a clone.

Has anyone tried calling the embassy?

Is that albino rat assange dead yet?

Because idiot conspiracy theorists always distract from real conspiracies

the idea that he is dead is disinfo

As an example, the idea that he was cg because of a visual glitch in the video is retarded. It's a bunch of alex jones watching retards who think that editing and video glitches mean that he is a CG actor, as if CG is anywhere near that realistic now.

If that video isn't enough, the phone interview he had with the spics should be proof enough

Have you considered maybe that constantly saying he is dead is a bad fucking idea? Like if the public cry wolf enough then it would minimize outrage when he actually gets suicided.

>mods are deleting assange threads
This, mods are basically shills now

Weren't there a few posts from the WL twitter account containing what some believed to be the dead man's key for the insurance files?

I'm sure it would have been a well rehearsed and watertight procedure in the event of his untimely end, that the decryption key would be released without fail.

No.

mad bump

you know thats not true

Bump in hope.

If Ecuador has killed Assange, what should be done to it?

A simple #wheresAssange?
would work

nymag.com/selectall/2016/11/wikileak-hashes-dont-match-so-whats-going-on.html?mid=twitter_nymag

this on their webpage.

apparently there was a purge of 'alt right' mods on reddiit, we should expect the same here.

consequences will never be the same.

Can anyone tell me what they think of this?

Disinfo or is there any merit to him being dead for a long time?

Schrodinger's Assange.
I agree with the point that if he is not confirmed to be alive or dead that he is neither and therefore has no affect. For all intensive purposes let's assume he is dead. Push that narrative and turn him into a myrter. It does nothing but help our cause.

there have been half a dpzen or more coincidental deaths of wikileaks lawyers and staff recently-

all completely above board of course, but very many. and very coincidental. perhaps they were keyholders?

kill them back

>>>> reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/

fucking spooks got em

The pic documents that 'Keep fighting' pic is from 2013.

Why would Wikileaks use a pic from 2013 when we asked for proof of life after the internet block in 2016?

>and staff

sauce on the staff dying? I know about the lawyers and Gavin MacFadyen, but I can't find anything on the staff

> lawyer wasnt allowed to meet him
> swedish prosecutors only asked questions through the ecuadorian prosecutor
> phone calls can be recorded
> RT interview proven to be edited
> No reliable proof of life after october 17th

Pretty sure he's dead or being 'questioned'

Also, some user claimed that the mis-spelling in recent wikileak tweets spelled out

H
E
L
P

H
I
M

That was pretty spooky and I meant to look into it, but lost the thread with so much sliding

Can I get a link on the tweet with the fake picture in question?

bumpim

Seriously, i think that after he revealed connections between Obama administration, Saudi and ISIS he made a right decision to disaapear

An user had a list of about 6 or 8, including 3 lawyers and MacFadyen n an OP post earlier, same post that talked about this -
I should have saved it, but you turn round and things are gone now

I dont have the link man, you'll have to look through the Wikileaks feed

Sorry to hear about your husband. If you're on the east coast and need a hung boytoy, let me know. I'd be happy to hang out with a based redpilled woman!

Looking for this?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1479312884341.png

I wonder how much $hillary paid to have Julian Assange killed?

Or does $hillary have dirt on certain CIA members and she blackmailed them to kill the American Patriot Julian?

Someone remind me again why this anti-American, lying, criminal regime in Washington DC was in power for so many years?

some pasta from a slid thread-

Hastily written timeline of events:

- Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange's U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.
- May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks' chief counsel, dies of cancer.
- Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.
- Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man's switch),
- Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.
- Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.
- Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets "I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.
- Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.
- Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.
- Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange's internet access.
- Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.
- Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.

This theory was posted at one point

fuck. thank you man, saved.

But I'm more of a supporter of this theory.

why is that image appearing as a link and not an image?

Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.
- Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).
- Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack", potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.
- Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.
- Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.
- Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.
- Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn't appeared on video or at the window since).
- Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.
- Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.
- Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.
- Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.
- Nov 8th: Trump wins.
- Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)
- Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

too lazy to save. had to dig through my history to find the link

Shit son cross threads :S

I guess my thread sucks balls :P

r/WhereIsAssange/