The Asguardians are definitely extinct now right?

Except Thor of course.

Being Clancy Brown must be amazing

Getting paid Marvel/Disney money to amount to 6 minutes of Mocap and phoned in Voice Acting you didn't even have to try

I hate how the warriors three got killed off in Ragnarok. Thor doesn't even mourn them, they just kinda die.

That movie had the worst adaptations of Executioner, Surter, and Hulk's friends from Planet Hulk I had ever seen

This movie literally made just wanna read the Planet Hulk comics again the comics that got me into Marvel.

Pretty much, unless Thor gets a turn with the infinity gauntlet in Avengers 4 or asks Lady Death for a favor.
Ragnarok felt like it pulled a lot from Beta Ray Bill
>Race loses its home
>Exodus on a weird, alien spaceship
>All their hope rests on their champion as he seeks preserve his culture and people

I honest to god thought the End Credits scene was they were gonna introduce Beta Ray Bill as Thor's replacement for Ms. Marvel's New Avengers

...Nope. Guardians. Ok...

Doesn't help that in Infinity War Thor gets a new weapon, called Stormbreaker. Must suck to be a Bill fan

And Sif.

I still want a Planet Hulk movie

A good Planet Hulk Movie. And a World War Hulk movie because I want my Strange gets tired of Banner's shit and reminds him who the fuck is in control here

>I AM THE SORCEROR'S SUPREME I FEAR NOTHING I AM FEAR!

>Thor doesn't even mourn them, they just kinda die.
Wasn't there when it happened.

So remind me, where the fuck is she?

Something to do with a Kree on Agents of Shield.

Getting fucked in the ass no lube by Surter in the Underworld.

>AoS
Doesn't matter in the grander MCU, so not really a good answer unfortunately. She might pop up in Avengers 4

I thought that plotline got shelved along with other more interesting plotlines so Marvel can shill "muh inhumans"

>The suffering of my real nigga Ward continues
>Whitehall died for nothing

When I was watching Black Panther and I saw that "Who gives a shit" CIA agent who didn't even work for Shield I thought to myself "Its like they're trying to make a brand new Coulson despite the fact that Coulson is alive and Fury even knows he's alive but he's not telling anyone."

The show did kickstart the events of Age of Ultron though.

>I want my Strange gets tired of Banner's shit and reminds him who the fuck is in control here
He literally gets his hands broken and his shit pushed in one panel later.

Yeah but Strange gets Banner back for that by teleporting him to an uninhabitable wasteland and tells him "there. destroy as much as you like. This is all you will do forever."

but that happens after WWH if I recall correctly, World War Hulk was pretty much just "Hero seems like he'll win but then gets his shit pushed in by Hulk or straight up just forfeits". It was a pretty one note event all things considered.

Alright lets compromise lets see it as Foreshadowing at getting back at Hulk

At the end of the day Strange takes no bullshit from anyone.

Everett Ross is a longtime supporting cast member in the Black Panther comics.

Man, I love Strange, I genuinely do but at the end of the day he's always gonna be a jobber. It's just something that you gotta accept regardless of how much you love him, he's too OP to properly shine without looking broken, every time he does something cool he's gotta pay the price immediately after and get shat on physically, spiritually or socially, it's just kind of how it is at this point.

Recommend me some Dr Strange to read.

Since when has Non-Shield based Government Organizations not supervised by either Coulson or Fury mattered in the MCU?

Man, grief must be a breeze for you, if all you need to do is not be around when friends and family die (horrifically) and it'll just bounce off you.

Thor was busy saving Asgard. The movie is all that. The time after would be the grieving time, When he isn't full of adrenaline.

Sure, but he didn't even glance around or wonder where they were, to get help. Hiemdal didn't mention it. It would have takenabout 15 seconds to tell him and Thor bow his head slowly in grief.

But it was a 'fun' movie, no weighty moments allowed.

I bet you Thor, Loki and Valkyrie will be the only surviving Asgardians.

That's what you get when nobody cares about your franchise.

I hope they do this scene.

can you explain?

Asgard isn't a place...

...it's a dead people.

Coulson gains intel on Strucker's location which he shares with Maria Hill who then gives this to the Avengers kickstarting the opening battle of the movie. Also Coulson oversees the repair of the helicarrier that was used to rescue and aid in the battle of Sokovia with Nick Fury mentioning them as his "friends".

Because they go "Hey! We found where Loki's staff is. Better call Maria Hill" and "Hey, we killed the villain on this Helicarrier, let's give it to fury." It's like that video game that takes moments of a film and fill in blanks.

I saw someone talk about that recent tie-in comic and how she apparently dies in it, but I don't know if that's true.