What are some flags and symbols I can put on my jackets or car that won't set off the normies...

What are some flags and symbols I can put on my jackets or car that won't set off the normies, but will reveal my power level to other whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_blood_group_tattoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The schwarze sonne is fairly normie free.

>revealing power level

Bruh

Nice try faggot.

Where do I get it

My girlfriend wears this symbol on a necklace

Rhodesian flag

You would have to be autistic to put a symbol so that others may recognize you. You want attention even if is minor. "Lol I totally support that lol." You are just like the faggots wearing the pin or whatever the fuck it is. Attention whore. Fuck off liberal fag.

Checked

Should be safe but recognizable enough to other decent power level whites

a patch with a glass of milk on it
niggas hate milk but white people love it

No way. Mine does too

The USA flag is the only one that you can get away with without scaring off all the normies. It will scare the liberals though.

Gadsden will scare off more normies than the USA, but you can still kind of get away with it.

Got one of those for my bag
Some normies think im a retarded level Cristian

The iron cross is way too fucking obvious, and it's associated with nazis even though it's much older

New Balance apparel, don't need say what the N stands for

How else does one find like minded individuals?

damn dylann was /fa/ af

Tie Hangman's Knots on each end of your hoodie drawstring.

Obviously...

Maybe in Poland. Here in America the iron cross is an insignia worn by white trash that listen to too much Disturbed and Pantera

Keep in mind OP and myself are from America, most Americans wouldn't know what pic related is

We would like to keep this thread non-autistic please.

This. It's only a matter of time before they put the US flag in the same category as the confederate flag.

Get one of these

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_blood_group_tattoo

He may be joking but I bet retards would think this is some band logo or something

Try the Black Spade.

Dylan dressed so nicely.

Slovakia flag.

This is subtle enough. Lefties hate national symbolism.

Nigger?

You fucking don't. Why would you want to meet people on here or that have similar ideology to people on here? Let me guess, you go to those conventions where people dress up as their favorite cartoon.

r u bull?

>What are some flags and symbols I can put on my jackets

People like you are why us whites are failing right now.

Instead of asking how you can become a self-reliant community leader with a bunch of friends, a respectable job, and a fit body...

...you ask about what edgy patches that you can have your mom sew on your jacket so that you can have "street cred."

This is untermensch behavior, and you need to stop.

No, I just want a contingency plan and group in place for the inevitable chimp out.
Also, just to hang out with like minded individuals.

Best advice in thread.
Few knows moonman and those who know will respect you.

Disgusting

t. nervous juan about to be deported

Yeah seriously this. There is a loser in one of my classes who wears underground shirts like Mac Tonight and Ill Bill the rapper and shit, He's a loser and will be the night manager at the local fast food joint long before he ever gets a career in something he likes.

Well to be fair his career would be smoking weed.

moonman seems to be the consensus.

Yep and these are real white women out there. Fuck this gay Earth.

What kind of weirdo is scared by the gadsdsen flag?

Thats not poland you fucking idiot

This. Based Winter-chan.

The charm of all of this anti-white nonsense is the power it brings.

All we have to do is claim a symbol and imply that it is "ours now." If you spread it around widely enough, the symbol becomes poisoned, which itself provokes one of two reactions:

1. The left abandons the symbol.

2. The left tries to "reclaim" it.

Either way, the ensuing chaos is funny as shit. Image related.

Don't do it.

its the ss

german empire flag

He was an effay regular, I'm pretty sure. He was basically memed by the guys saying bowlcuts are the new topknots lol
But yeah, he put a lot of effort in the way he dressed, fantastic coat also let's be honest. /fa/ has some cool aesthetic threads but they're rare and overshadowed by insecure faggits worried about how others see them.

top kek as a pole i thought it was funny

so please tell your secret

how do we become self-reliant

community leader

have a "bunch" of friends

respectable job

and fit body

What's wrong with white pride and showing love for it? Every other race group has their pride and symbols, but it's wrong for white people.

You'r the problem. Not OP

He's jealous that he's too insecure to put his colors on his arms and OP isn't. Typical behavior of a pussy.

>I bet retards would think this is some band logo or something
I wonder why

I was walking around for four years with a top that had a white power symbol on its back and I did not even know.

I had this massive thing in red and black on my back.

this desu senpai

This is a good one

It will make our race more elite my man. These undesirable women will not reproduce.

underageb&

basically this is all you need these days it seems

Start putting all the flags you have collected on Sup Forums on your jackets and car

>please help me make myself a target during a chimpout

Antifa and BLM study WP symbols and pick fights with anyone they find wearing them, You know that, right? They also travel in packs, so, yeah. Hope you know how to fight.

>inb4 I pack heat and I'd shoot them all lol
No you fucking wouldn't.

Clever

>failing
>in the same year Brexit and God Emporer Trump happened

Nice try grabbler.

>hope you know how to fight
don't need to?

Dylan Roof, the pollack who took it WAY too far.

This whole thread is autism

Wear shirts like this

banned in germany

This should be the universal Sup Forums sign

Use a clever disguise instead.

>airsoft

kill yourself

Quit being a pussy

this whole thread is a honeypot

How proud I am right now to see my fellow South Africans featured on Sup Forums.

underrated post

nationalist today is tomorrows bigot

Wow so cool that you said that, you know I'm glad you made that comment, you just changed my outlook on life and literally everything forever.

Use the flag of North Ikea

I've known about the Iron Cross since 8th grade because I was constantly bombarded with holocaust propaganda during that year in particular for some reason.

Just wear boots with white laces

Red if you've spilled blood for the cause.

Don't wear them like a skinhesd though

Oh really? Wow. Thanks for opening my mind! Your comment is a great example of the wit and intellect that are so common on this website.

This, though I'm not sure what you mean by "like a skinhead"