Why are blacks so much more intelligent than whites?

Why are blacks so much more intelligent than whites?

great example right here this is a meme you faglord

If he was so intelligent, he wouldn't have gotten caught.

>wanting to look at ghetto ass pussy

Retard

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF HIS PLAN?

XDXDXDXD NICE JOKE!!!

I'm a Cruzmissile now!

If he was so intelligent, he would become a real gynecologist.

>a nigger doctor with a mowhawk

They deserve it for being retarded

how many people actually thought that some teenager was a doctor?

He's gotten caught several times and keeps setting up a new operation. Not sure if he's still doing it after it became national news.

How does one open a fake medical practice? How do women assume this fucker was a real doctor?

hello im here for the job interview

>WE WUZ DOCTORZ N SHIET

Lol look at him smiling

He was caught. Repeatedly. (And repeatedly attempting to defraud older women to boot)

Also, because people have been conditioned not to point at black people and call them out as frauds.

they still have that kangz intelligence even after cave dweeling whitey stole everything from them I guess

LOL

nobody checks to see if some one graduated from a specific schiil when they go to a doctor

the only reason he probably got caught was he didnt know a name of a part or did something wrong

You actually made me laugh. Nigger are dumber than dirt. Niggers bring down test scores and Doucheland is about to find that shit for themselves and they deserve it. Germans can support your worthless asses for a few generations. Lol.

I don't know about niggers in general, but "that" nigger knows what the fuck is up.

but, women who go to the gynecologist are sick nasty vaginas, they have fungus and centipedes in there....why would someone want to see that?

Yeah but how does he know his trade so well then? And how did he expect to maintain it.

This.
Fuck if he wanted to see vagina just advertise as a BBC bull on CL