First two episodes of Season 3 are on adult swim's site

>First two episodes of Season 3 are on adult swim's site
>First episode doesn't show any of Agnes's past with Mr. Pickles and he kills her for insulting Tommy, as if they never planned to show the past at all
>Second episode is a Sheriff episode
I'm hoping it gets better.

>That momma wolf

>Mr. Pickles runs because the man came home
I laughed.

I've never seen this show but is he taking a dick?

No.

It won't.

This is Adult Swim's most autistic show by far. And that's fucking saying something.

Dammit its block, also its not on kimcartoon yet

I don't know what it is with adultswim always airing and putting the most ugliest, unfunniest, shows ever possible on life support. How does this show get a 3rd season? How does that other show with Roiland as the dog get the greenlight? Just why?

yes.

>blocked
mega?

It makes me think. Frankly I dunno if Mr. Pickles isn’t actually the Satan but the thing that always made me think was what he does in the show.

Mr. Pickles, as far as I can remember, has never once killed a person who the audience hasn’t seen doing something bad. He even goes out of his way to not only protect Tommy but also make him happy. It’s strange to think of the Satan behind as technically a good guy when we’ve been taught our whole lives that he's pure evil

This show is waaaaaay too tryhard. And this is coming from a guy who enjoyed Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon.

Had you considered that maybe Tommy is evil or has an evil destiny.

Waiting for a mega, blocked in canada.

this show is as if someone watched a few episodes of metalocolypse and superjail and thought "oh, i can do this too!" but completely missed the point about why those previous shows are actually good.

>"waah, too much gore!!!"
how shallow is your man vagina?

mega fucking when?

I did like the twist on the black guy surviving because he spends all his time fretting that the black guy always dies first that he never does anything bad to deserve being killed.
Almost as much as the guy who gets killed for being too lazy turns out to also be too lazy to die.

I haven't seen a cartoon trigger Sup Forums this much in a really long time.

It’s because they cancelled ATHF for it

2 guys complain and this is the most triggered you've seen Sup Forums?
Posting a Shadman pic gets more people upset.
You must not hang out here much anonfag.

So you've never seen an su thread?

the problem is gore is all it's got. It's superjail and metalocolypse without the good writing.

>gore is all it's got
No it isn't. Grandpa discovering more and more about Mr. Pickles gets interesting when you're a fan of the show.

No, I mean every single thread I see about this show always has people bitching about and saying "it's just gore" showing they've never watched it.

>I haven't seen a cartoon trigger Sup Forums this much in a really long time.
>cites two people
Fucking hell, I'm pretty sure more people would be triggered by your retarded post.

It’s like Phineas and Ferb if PaF were a dog.

I blame the artstyle. It's an interesting concept stuck in an eyesore so a cult following is the best it'll ever get.

it's the 12oz mouse of 2010's Adult Swim

>he fucked the wolf

HE FUCKED THE WOLF

tim and eric doesn’t ring any bells?
the hate for this show is getting dumb

non-american, how do you watch adult awim?

>And this is coming from a guy who enjoyed Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon.
t. John K.

>What
>a
>Cunt
>inously
>annoying
>woman

Fuck this show Sup Forums. Let's talk about the massive downhill trend in Adult Swim's consistency.

You got Apollo Legend, Hot Streets, The Jellies, Brad Neely's Big Flatulent Failure, and Tender Touches. How many threads have you guys even seen for any of these shows? I'm glad Adult Swim moved from live action back to animation but the garbage they've been shoving out is such low quality slot fillers it wouldn't surprise me if they're just shows FOX said no to or shows that are made by current creators like Roliand.

First two episodes were pretty good, OP

does the mom take the knot?

tender touches was a mini-series I think.
I will agree that every other show you listed are meh at best.

and the fandom start with fucking bestiality.

Mega when?

12 oz mouse’s art style has a weird little charm to it tho. Like it’s shitty but not ugly if that makes sense. Mr Pickles is aggressively assaulting to the eyes

Technically she did all of the work.

Mr.pickles is back!!!

Only for America?

I guess you're not here to see the daily Apple and onion threads

Adult Swim premiered 4 new animated series in one year’s time. They all have different premises, art styles, and humor. If you don’t like at least one, then the problem is you, not them.

You are able to watch it through TOR.

Oh don't think I've never watched it. I have seen a fair amount of episode. Not only is the artstlye the ugliest thing ever, but the show gets it's comedy from making every character as grotesque and mentally deficient as possible, because haha ugly people. Every episode is the same too
>"look, Mr pickles is demonic"
>"no he isnt"
>pickles goes to fuck the mom
>kid gets in trouble
>random ugly stranger tries to kill kid by the end of the episod
>pickles kills stranger
>look see, pickles is demonic!"
>"No grandpa, you're just stupid"

>waah, it's ugly
what a little bitch