LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_MmowOHgto
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/16/anjem-choudary-convicted-of-supporting-islamic-state
youtube.com/watch?v=M72aa9QuB8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TO DEFEAT

these dubz

DID THEY SEND ME NU-MALES

when i need

no cucks!!

praise be

What's this guy's Twitter account?

>"muh Europe is muslim!!!"
>"Britain is not, tho! :DDDDDD"
>mayor of their capital city is a muslim
>"b-but muh brexit"

@jimblesnotronbo

Londoners are cucked leftists it isn't no Paris

You have 3x more muslims than us and we have way better immigration laws now

Brexit will never really happen. Either politicians will stall forever or they'll enact laws to make Britain functionally a member. The ride never ends.

>UK not cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=b_MmowOHgto

fucking mong

3x more? God, help...

all pakis name their children muhammad at least we don't have fucking shitskin blood

Now that Trump is taking the Oval in January and supported Brexit, UK won't be punished like the globalist prick Obama (and his clone Hillary) wanted to do.

>at least we don't have fucking shitskin blood

well I dont who Im talking to but the chances are pretty big.

*i dont know

How? We're 90% white and you aren't even white kek

> Be British
> Everyone is brown
> Travel 30 miles away from the city
> Everyone is white

> Be Spanish
> Everyone is brown
> Travel 30 miles away from the city
> Everyone is brown

>We're 90% white

Witnessed

Why does everyone think that the inner city is singularly representative of British life?

> Oh, I remember
> Spanish people tend to be fucking stupid

Only difference is that you have muslims protesting in the streets to make sharia law a thing in your country and you let them
If people tried to pull that off here they'd get beaten to a fucking pulp, even in Paris

Not so sure about that

> Spain is poor as fuck
> Will split in half
> Will still be poor as fuck
> ???
> Problem solved?

Honestly, the only people that need to leave the EU are the poor countries like Spain, Turkey and the Eastern European bloc. Then, when the countries that aren't poor scum can finally have a union that doesn't require us to keep giving brown people money

> (the brown people are you)

I AIN'T GOT TIME TO PLAY AROUND WHAT IS THIS

Really? Because it doesn't seem like that when you have weekly terrorist attacks and no go zones.

Next argument please, you fucking retard

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/16/anjem-choudary-convicted-of-supporting-islamic-state

WHEN I ASKED FOR MEN

That picture.

Looks like someone lost a contact lens.

You'd be surprised
For all the human rights and muh culture talk, deep down we're still a colonostalgic country
The town I was in had a men/women segregated days shop in the muslim hood, it took them less than a fucking week to get closed by the police

>Honestly, the only people that need to leave the EU are the poor countries like Spain, Turkey and the Eastern European bloc
>TURKEY
>TURKEY
>TURKEY

btw nice flag. Im catalan.

>Irish
>Muslim
you share the landmass m8y you are save them or lose N. Ireland

This meme image is wrong, you know. Brexit will get Britain no more inter-European immigrants like Poles, but instead you'll get more Pajeets and Muhammads to make up for them. Farrage even campaigned with that. "Ibn al-Saud here is genuinely British, his family's been living here for two generations!"

>less than a week

Bad.

Where is your town?

Believe it or not, the no go zones are first and foremost drug-war related, it's people defending their shitty business in a country where you have to grind for 5 years in university to even hope having an entry-level job anywhere. If that shit got legalized, those morons would be begging in the streets in a matter of weeks

If you're looking for attacks, you should check out over in Germany or Sweden. We're actually doing pretty fine on this matter as of now

forget 90%
such delusion, much faith, hope survive. best wishes

>be london
>be paki
> have 10 children
> get benefits
> repeat
> 20 years later

>be italian
>be most redpilled country in western europe
>hunt migrants down with baseball bats

youtube.com/watch?v=M72aa9QuB8c

White skin is a mutation

praise him

What terror attacks? There hasn't been shit in months and we only got the failures. Syria, Iraq and Lebanon still had much more action than us and you of course in Bataclan and Nice. No happenings here. Except for a massive raid on wahabists by the police yesterday: good stuff. Was about time they got Abou Nagi. Wonder what Clinton thinks since he was a pet of Saudi Terroristia.

Not so bad for a Swede.

THE KEKS!

Not bad