Why does everyone love Obama but hate Bush? Aren't they basically the same exact bullshit...

Why does everyone love Obama but hate Bush? Aren't they basically the same exact bullshit, with different meaningless social issues tied to them?

>Both started two wars each, destroying two countries each in the process
>Both put America into massive debt, Obama even moreso than Bush
>Both expanded the use of illegal domestic spying by NSA
>Both implemented policies that shipped more jobs overseas
>Obama can't fix economy or unemployment, so instead changes the definition of what "unemployed" means so that it covers his ass
>Obama ran campaign on no more wars in the middle east, hope and change
>Obama responsible for migrant crisis and rise of ISIS, gets a free pass
>Obama gives Iran nuclear capabilities for no apparent reason
>Obama creates a shitty and expensive healthcare plan and then forces everyone to buy it
>Obama drone strikes civilians in Yemen
>Obama supports overthrow of Gadaffi, arms "moderate rebels" who proceed to murder him via bayonet into the asshole, Libya thrown into civil war and is far worse off now

How is this shit hope and change, riddle me this Batman, how can Obama continue the same failed policies of the Bush administration and get applauded by the media and millennials when he does the same dastardly shit that Bush did?

It's like I'm taking crazy pills, people only care about stupid meaningless social issues like gay marriage, and completely ignore the carnage that Obama has unleashed. Just watch an old clip of the daily show or any late night talk show where Obama shows up, and the crowd loses their shit with applause. These same people would boo and throw rotten tomatoes at Bush. They aren't even any different on important issues.

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING

CHING CHONG CHONG CHAA!! HOH OHOHO HOO HOOOHO HO CHANG CHONG!

obama's black so if you criticize him you're a racist

To be fair Bush fucked everything up by invading Iraq on a literal lie.

Obama is black, so hating him is considered a hate crime to Liberals.

They were pretty much the same, but most libtards are too stupid to see that

it's good that obama wasn't able to close guantanamo tho

Didn't need to fuck up again by destroying two more countries in the middle east (Libya and Syria)

>Obama as a former constutional lawyer understands the foundations of power
>Proceeds to take the absurd powers given to the executive office after 9/11
>Makes them essentially permanent although they were designed to be temporary.

Great president

It's because liberals are fine with warmongering as long as soldiers don't come back in body bags.

Both Democrats and Republicans had a role in the causing the 2007 crash, but because Bush presided over it he was blamed for it.

>Uma fodendo folha
I would understand "Uma foda-se de uma folha" or "Uma foda de uma folha". As it is it just gives away the Google translate.

It just makes me rage to see people hate Bush but love Obama, they aren't a stark contrast when you break down their track records, media always attacked Bush but covers for Obama and treats him like the Messiah.

>portugal

Like you know anything about portuguese fucking retard.

More than you do, Mohammed.

t. alberto barbosa

I don't think its that bad. Obama will have a much worse legacy in the long term, as it is acceptable for Bush to do these things as 9/11 just happened, but Obama literally ran on being the most transparent government, and then abused the law to an endless extent.

nobody likes obama. the polls are fake. brexit, the mid terms of 2014 the election cycle of 2016. the polls are fake

if you criticize obama
>T-that's racist! you can't criticize him h-he's black!

Propaganda.
Liberals will believe whatever tumblr and the MSM tell them.

Greeks clearly don't give a fuck

>Why does everyone love Obama but hate Bush?
"Everyone" is the media and leftist retards.
And they love him because Obama is a Democrat and black.

I would have thought you'd know this by now, being on Sup Forums and all.

Settle down, Xiang