Should stimulants like adderall or ritalin be legal (even for prescription)? Isn't this just legal speed?

Should stimulants like adderall or ritalin be legal (even for prescription)? Isn't this just legal speed?
also
>Where can I get these drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stims/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3489818/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm on ritalin because I am spazzy

Helps me read senpai

Gibmedat

should be BANT
NO medical value

>needing to suckle at the teet of your jewish overlords to function as a normal human
Seems like the only pill you need is the red one, goy

Any major pharmacy should have them. I assume you need a RX.

Of course they should be legal. No government has any right to me what to put in my body, provided I'm not directly harming anyone other than myself.

lucky
do your neetbucks pay for it?

i also need to know how to get this.

anyone know?

fucking Japan, why are you here? You literal meme country, go eat some ramen or whatever you japs do

then should all drugs be legal?
>when you're a lowkey libertarian faggot

I used to buy adderall from my friends in college, then when I graduated I got my own script

>go to psych
>can't concentrate no focus ruining muh life blah blah
>here try this shitty drug
>2 weeks later...
>"shitty drug was shitty."
>here try this other shitty drug
>2 weeks later
>"shitty drug was shitty."
>here try this stimulant
>THANKS DOC!

Easy peasy.

You're spazzy because of poor parenting and a culture designed to weaken self-discipline.

Get off the pills, start a non-meme martial art and hit the gym.

Just use nicotine it's good for concentration and shit. Get some snus

>snus
I did some research on this. It seems pretty nasty desu but apparently it's not that bad for you? I'd rather smoke squares my man

Honest confession: I liked using Nuvigil as an off label anti-depressant; was working 24 hours shifts during residency and would use it to say awake- saw that it was researched, but not approved for this effect. Can say, that in my experience, it works for this purpose.

Research local mental health providers, find one who actually promotes themselves as adult ADD friendly, and just go in there and talk a little about why you feel you're adult add and how your experiences line up with the symptoms.

ADD symptoms are very generalist and it's unlikely you'll have to really lie as much as frame the truth the right way.

Ama I'm about to go street racing in my computer chair as we speak

If i had to get a prescription, it would be adderall or ritalin

How much would the net total be for a prescription?
>Ama I'm about to go street racing in my computer chair as we speak
what did you mean by this?

Low dose Modafinil w/ caffiene is better with less side effects.

I mean I just took my ADD meds.

I had to see someone out of network because my in plan mental healthcare providers were all shit, and the guy I see doesn't take insurance... I paid $300 for the initial consultation and now I see him every 2-3 months for $90/visit for dosage management.

The pills themselves are free through my health plan.

sure its not bad until one day your mouth falls apart

not defending adderall and shit though either

Just fuck my dopaminergic neurons and cardiovascular system up senpai.

You're thinking of dip, not Snus.

I hate the same experience actually. 2 anti-depressants then adderall. The first anti-depressant I took was actually pretty helpful mentally, but made it so I couldn't have an orgasm. Same with the 2nd.

Then I got adderall which I took for a bit but I decided it wasn't worth it for me. I felt it was a trade off between increased mental performance and decreased physical performance. But just because I quit didn't mean I didn't I no longer needed help. So I started doing some guided journal-ing to help sort out my life and I've found it quite helpful. No superduper results, but I haven't slipped back into a depression which is good, and I'm building myself a future. I'm still a lot less productive than when I'm on adderall, but I'm working on it.

OP here
fugg thats expensive

All drugs should be legal and heavily marketed to the public as a means to weed out populations with impulsive tendencies.

>dopaminergic neurons
what did he mean by this?

>How to become degeneracy: the country
Libertarians each and every time BTFO

I can say I had some pretty bad withdrawals from Adderall

how often would you take it though
>what happened during the withdrawals

I took them almost everyday for several months. I was really tired and depressed for a couple months after I quit. I also had cold sweats at night and that really sucked.

They should definitely be illegal. A lot of adderall addicts turn into methheads because they build a tolerance to the drug and feel they need something more powerful.

>Should amphetamines be legal
No

Do you still crave them user

i have so many problems i could be a circus freak
you'll never understand what it's like to have severe ADHD, severe social anxiety, depression, and probably some kind of autism

my social anxiety is so bad that i can barely even hold a conversation with my family i've known for 22 years
and i have a very hard time keeping eye contact with anyone, which is also very frustrating

my ADHD makes it extremely hard to study, and as a result, my grades in everything except math are pretty bad (math/physics double major with 3.4 GPA because of humanities classes)

i think i might have autism because i spend a lot of time on Sup Forums

you might think
>its just in your head
please believe me when i say that it's more than that
it might contribute to the overall problem, but it's not the whole problem

adderall helps with all of these problems
it also makes me feel like absolute shit, so i only take it before classes
and even when i'm on 40mg of adderall i still have trouble looking people in the eyes

i don't think i'm exaggerating when i say adderall has kept me from turning into a NEET

and yes, it does suck to realize that i'm barely an actual person unless i'm high on controlled substances

Are you a math major too? You're probably autistic my man. Also
>depression
not a fun ride desu

I wanna get on something that rids me of anxiety. After my daughter was born and I saw her bloody birth and my wife almost dying I've gone from ex military hard ass to passive little bitch.

at least with your problems you can be succesfull like the self admited autist who shorted the stock market in 2007 made 400mill

No, I kinda miss how easy it was to study and how it made me feel, but I know I cant have that without the negative side effects though.

Was that in that movie the big short

>Ruin your brain because you're an overstimulated twat with no attention span

not sure , part of his story was his investors wanted their money back and he locked them out then gave them huge returns

>vodka in a water bottle

>Should stimulants like adderall or ritalin be legal
All drugs should be legal. Fuck the DEA and fuck the State.

Xanax, but doctors are no longer prescribing it to young people

>where to get it
College kids

Also saged

Drinking works wonders. But I can't do that shit while at work sadly.

Why the fuck not?

Google doctor reviews in your area. Look for old people reviews where they complained about how the doctor doesn't really care and just gives you drugs.

You need to get evaluated for AD/HD first though. This takes about 3 weeks. Its harder to do the older you get as well, but not too difficult.

Be careful what you wish for though. Adderall is just amphetamines. And if you get XR (which is most likely, Instant Release adderall is rarely prescribed anymore) you're gonna be strapped in for a ride the entire fucking day with no brakes.

I'm a fucking nutcase without my ritalin, my psyc has been fucking around writing my prescription and I can't sit fucking still

RCs are pretty good.
Examples -
2-FMA, 2-FA, 4-FA, 3-FPM, hexen, NEP, 3-MMC, 4-EMC, a-pvp, a-php

And if you're willing to spend a lot of $$, benzedrex inhalers, extracted with naphtha, then hit with HCl gas, can make a very good stimulant salt known as propylhexedrine HCl.

Stimulants are awesome, but they'll burn up your life fast if you're not careful.
Read for lulz and a warning-
reddit.com/r/Stims/

No.

If it's legalized, then it becomes the norm at highest levels of academia. No matter how intelligent and hardworking you are, you aren't going to compete with someone a little dumber than you who pops addies and grinds out 9 hours of material a day with concise focus.

By legalizing these little shits, you're essentially making the highest level of basically anything filled with it. Why do anything sober when you can do it better with stimulants?

>caffeine counterargument meme
caffeine doesn't have ludicrous long term side effects.

>Where do I get these drugs
Go to the nearest university. Go to the library. Ask the kid who won't sit still for some. Cheat off his prescription. It's that easy.

Benzedrine work on the brain same way as alcohol slows down gaba in the brain

if youre ex military you can probably get whatever you want, just alot of abuse doctors are reluctant

"benzodiazepines

>inhalants
this seems extra shady

2-fa is one of the best I've found just for focusing and has very little after effects. I try not to fuck with benzedrex, find that even more sketchy than most rcs

It doesn't improve mental test scores for normies, it just makes them feel like they're doing better.

Stims are trash unless you have ADHD and need them, they make my mood shitty and it sucks.

>Tfw in 30 years most neuroleptic prescription drugs will be early 2000s heroin.

adderall v ritalin?

>Why do anything sober when you can do it better with stimulants?
That's what drugs are for, innit? Why do things when you can do them better with drugs?

Yea it is. Some people just eat the fucking inhaler. Its the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. High was alright but not worth it imo. RCs really aren't that sketchy tho if you have a test kit and know what you're buying.

>mfw my buddy said he liked adderall more than coke

Adderall for me. I can actually get stuff done with adderall, while ritalin I just stayed up watching all the Jurassic park movies and didn't accomplish anything

This.

Go natty with nootropics you degenerate junkies. And eat a goddamn meal for once

is this what they call a benzo? My friend had them and it fucked him up pretty good

>I cant focus

>try harder

meanwhile in 2016

>I cant focus

>here, have some meth...aka adderall

what happened?

Thanks man I'll look it up.

You cut up the benzedrex cottons, extract the propylhex from the cottons, then smoke em ala meth to get p-hex HCl to drop out of solution.
You then take the p-hex orally. It can also be very easily vaped, but you need A LOT and it's not worth it.
I did 3 days last week on the stuff and it worked great. It's just expensive.

I just bought some a-php today though. Can't wait to meet the shadow people again.

>It doesn't improve mental test scores for normies, it just makes them feel like they're doing better.

I find this hard to believe. Adderall is definitely not a placebo.

No currently legal substance comes close to the cognitive enhancements of adderall. Some would say modafinil, but these are people who haven't actually tried adderall.

benzidrine is an amphetamine

>nootropics
this is a meme

Who /ECstack/ here?

yes. All drugs should be legal.

we don't get adderall here, we get dexamphetamine, which is like an uncut version.

Ritalin isn't as addictive so I've been hesitant to swtich over to dex, but dex doesn't effect mood as much as Ritalin

I tried atomoxetine, a non-stimulant for ADHD and it fucking works wonders but it gave me consistent headaches ;_;

Not true... my 18 year old friend has a xanax prescription.

is this straight up meth?

yeah i meant benzodiazepines

I can't read ATM, but this should shine some light on the topic: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3489818/

adderall makes me feel like a genius, even though I'm still the same intelligence.

Nigger, these days you NEED drugs to keep up in school. It's so competitive that unless you're at 100%, you're gonna get stomped all over.

"hurr durr degeneracy"

Go ahead, ban it and see how the US sinks lower on the ladder in terms of educated, capable people (STEM and otherwise.)

>dexamphetamine
why are amphetamines legal everywhere?

Adderall is a mixed-salt medication using various amphetamine configs. Works as an NDRA primarily.

Ritalin is methylphenidate and is an NDRI, like cocaine.

I personally prefer NDRIs. Gentler and forgiving.

>when you totally understand Master of Puppets HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLY SHI-

Nah fuck that. Legalise them to stop dumb niggers getting rich off of selling them. But they shouldn't be normalised or encouraged

Sounds like a convenient excuse to indulge in drugs

Not NA-semax acetyl, moda, and a few others like phenylpiracetam with citicoline or Alpha GPC.

It's not for getting high, but sculpting your mind into the Ubermensch.

because they work and we have a society to run

>NDRA and NDRI
what is this

>go to doctor
>talk about how you aren't really doing well in school or at work, it's hard for you to focus or get anything done
>make it sound realistic, like you're forgetting or procrastinating important assignments and it's really effecting your life, and you dont think you can keep living like this
>bring up the possibility that you have trouble focusing (don't come out and be I HAVE ADD, DRUGS PLEASE, just say it's hard to keep track of shit and ask if there's something that could help for that)
>you win

I've been on it for a few years and It's changed my life. I don't really talk about it because it's no one's business, but I think it could help you out the way it helped me

are you /straightedge/?
how boring is life

benzos are shit like xanax and klonopin. I had both prescribed at one point and ended up with more anxiety than before ttbh. Getting a prescription for benzos is easy as fuck though. You don't need to get evaluated or anything if you go to some shitty doc in a box.

They aren't tho, getting a prescription for them here is hard. The diagnosis for ADHD takes weeks and many tests and interviews.

>and we have a society to run
Says the pol NEET

>Sounds like a convenient excuse to indulge in drugs

Sure, there's no doubt many use it for the high. But it's still extremely helpful in terms of productivity, drive, and focus. Even IF you don't have add/adhd.

Really, it's coffee without the shits.

The guy telling me how "competitive" schools are is gonna try to make fun of me, how droll. If you can't breeze through academics you're a simpleton

Addy will fuck your brain up. This is from someone that took it regularly for over 3 or 4 years until finally getting clean from it.

Your brain and dopaminergic system was not made to operate like that. It can be healed with nootropics, but you're going to burn out your brain over the long term.

you are retarded. there are legitimate chemical imbalances that cause ADHD behaviors. ever notice when someone who is super adhd and all over the place takes a stimulant it mellows them out? when someone who isn't spazzy and mellow takes a stimulant it makes them hyper as fuck? there are genuinely people on this planet who need the drug to function in a productive manner.

nerd drugs

it's not exactly on the regular black marked here, but there are some that use this. dunno if you are fbi, so won't say where they gettings. i don't kno so much this shit, honestly. Just been asked about it. Ephedrine and that kind of crap is sold however, used by people who work out.

Tested that crap, get a ambetamine benis for and kinda feel for 3-4 hours then normal. I know some geeks who have used this, never cared for it.

Don't use any shit..... other roids, and now snow a bit again

Of course. If you're a retard that can't take drugs responsibly, its your problem. And if you kill yourself with an OD, you're doing society a favor.

Second. Moda+caffeine+ L-thianine