You get a chance to ask Hillary 1 (one) question. What is it?

I'll start: how does it feel to get btfo by a cartoon frog?

What now?

Why weren't you 50 points ahead?

What did the huma puss taste/smell like?

>270-0

Hillary... can I stick it in your shitter?

>btfo by a cartoon frog

Also, what is with Hillary's pinstriped double lens in her left eye?

Is Huma a squirter ?

Why did you fuck your party? You really didn't think you could win did you?

Do you still fuck Bill or did that ship sail away a long time ago?

When are you leaving?

These truly are the important questions

Maybe we should grill weiner on this instead he somehow managed to be more honest this year than shillary
Fbianon get on this

How much would I get paid if I shilled for you?

Why bother?

She never answers questions by herself, they are all by committee.

I doubt Hillary would pass a Turing test on her own.

>the Russians
>the Kremlin
>the Russian Government
>the chauvinists, the sexists and misogynists

Why were you such a fucking cunt to me?

I was enlisted aircrew and she flew on my jet twice back in 2011. That woman is one of the worst people I've ever met in my life.

Why does your daughter look like one of the monsters from Where the Wild Things Are?

Why did you change hairstyles? That one looks better. You could've won with that.

more than a cartoon frog but an egyptian frog God

Why isn't lena dunham leaving?

Cats or dogs?

Does she have to answer truthfully? If so, I would ask whether or not she has parkinsons, demenita, or some other budding neurological disorder.

Good question. I can see how stupid a lot of anons are they have no idea what they would say to her, like me. Anyway if I could ask her something in person it would probably be "hey can you get me some beer woman"?

Are you going to prison for good?

LMMFAO!

Who/what is the shadow government ?

Or maybe why was jfk killed.

What are the names of every other member of the child trafficking organizations worldwide and where are all the children.

Spit or swallow?

You never heard about this? No one really knows what the lense is for, but people speculate that it's to correct her double vision. If you look at similar products online they're all for double vision correction.

spit back angrily in your face

How does it make you feel to know that you can't even win after rigging an election?

Fresnel lenses. They were (allegedly) prescribed to her after her concussion, which left her with double vision and a whole host of other ailments.

What does it feel like to sell out your country for some fucking money?

How does it feel knowing you cost the Democratic party the election due to your egotistical mind set of "Its my turn", and lost it all to a man who was memed into office?

rope or bullet?

why keep the outdated blackberry...it was the start and finish of your non-presidency. learn2computerhill

why do you kidnap kids from haiti?

where is the real hillary clinton?

who is chelsea's father?

What degenerative neurologic disease do you have?