2 seasons

>2 seasons
>44 years
was it disney or the production teams fault? I heard Weirdmageddon Part 4 finished in January so they had to do yet another hiatus between 2 and the 3/4 special
but f was to m m gh fred bftrhy yyy but at least they didnt spam the entire season in a bomb format right?

>but f was to m m gh fred bftrhy yyy
You ok nigga?

Temporary aneurysm
He'll be ok

>44 years
Dang, I knew Hirsch was lazy, but this is ridiculous.

what fucking language is this

I'm guessing he meant 44 episodes. I think that was more due to Disney being hiatus-happy than anything Hirsch had control over.

Star has crazy hiatuses, so does Steven. Rick and Morty has over a year and a half hiatuses between seasons and only ten episodes. Disney’s scheduling of GF was frustrating but not rare

Alex Hirsch was a control freak over his entire show. He micromanaged everything and the episodes were turned in late. People in the industry say he's a good guy but hard to work with. His annoying politics don't help either.

That seizure

4 years?

>tfw no 3 season, 60 episode series aired from 2012-2015
Journal 3 was a shitty consolation prize desu.

Alex Hirsch Isn't a good guy. people inn the industry just say he is because he goes out of his way to convince everyone what a "good guy" he is, which just seems to me like he's trying really hard to hide something that he's done

No, it's because Hirsch was taking his sweet time deciding to pull the trigger or not. By the time the deadline came for him to give disney his answer, he hadn't gotten any prep done in regards to script or story (scripts would arrive late, and would be over-written, onetime a script came in at 50 pages. usually scripts for a 22 minute episode come in around the 23-25 page mark so that there isn't any waste)

He even had the nerve to shit on JG

The hiatuses were a big reason why it took so long to finish.

There's no reason production would pause until the next episode aired, that's backwards.

>He even had the nerve to shit on JG
seriously?

A couple years back when RS existed I remember /gfg/ and RS threads were hostile because Alex said JG is a bit of a jerk or something, it was some time after that panel where they roleplayed awkwardly for a few seconds (why is there a bird in the living room / whats this guy talking about). Alex is a jackass though, JG couldn't be more chill if you drugged him, did you know he had to train himself to yell for Mordecai's lines? JG isn't a dick at all, hostility isn't in his nature.