A bunch of Holocaust skeptics elect their meme candidate

>A bunch of Holocaust skeptics elect their meme candidate
>WWII shipwrecks start disappearing

Purely coincidence?

m.newser.com/story/234135/3-shipwrecks-sat-on-the-seabed-then-they-were-gone.html

GIVE US BACK OUR SHIPS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you implying WW2 never happened and the world is flat?

Research checks out

>Steel never rusts, corrodes, or degrades in saltwater
>What are currents
>What is 73 years of geothermal activity

t. people who don't have an iota of oceanographic knowledge

there are wooden ships twice as old still around you stupid ass

Makes perfect sense. Reality is nothing more then a resolution of possibilities and wills among all sentient souls.
To offload the processing power of the reality engine each conscious actor has been given content creation negotiation rights. During conscious periods an actor interacts within the agreed upon state, imposing their will against the construct of perceived permissions and the imposition of every other actors will. During unconsciousness the perception of reality is submitted and checked against the reality perception of every other actor, and thus a running resolution of the current reality is resolved. While the actor is offloading and negotiating a state the actors content creation engine is allowed to freely construct within a private solitary state. Actors may be unknowingly recruited into the content creation of other actors will through the manipulation of perception and possibility.
TL;DR - Reality is a negotiated resolution of possibility against the framework of reality. Convince enough people the sky is red, and it will be red.

The problem with what you just said is that wood can regenerate, steel can't.

>wood
>steel
leaf

Wood just magically regenerates at the bottom of the ocean.

Right. Thanks leaf.

What's more liable to degrade in salt water?? Wood or metal which reacts readily with oxygen you digit wasting leaf

yea idiot, its wood, its growing

probably extra because water

Trust a leaf to be a wood expert

Are you trying to be retarded?

The filthy colonial rebels must have lifted the ships and sold them for scrap metal

They molested the greatest single Dutch seaman's grave (over 900 dead) and they must pay for it

FFFFFF
F
F
FFFF
F
F
F

IK VAL AAN VOLG MIJ

Well there are private groups/people who spend millions finding and recovering crashed ww2 planes in the jungles of the Pacific... I don't see why they wouldn't plunder ships as well, although that's a much harder task one would think.

>22
>id GOD

Purely coincidence.

kek

Purely coincidenceâ„¢

>reacts with oxygen
>oxygen
Now it may sound funny, but there's not as much oxygen as you think would be dissolved into the water. Ex. Uses Arizona the parts above and on the waterline are severely corroded b/c of the high oxygen content in the air relative to the water. The parts in the water (far below the waterline where there is less oxygen) have undergone substantially less corrosion.

Mate the Dutch are taking the metal for scrap from our sunken ships like HMS Cressy.

Ghost Hitler is coming back.

jesus christ m8 I know you are serious, are you drunk or something?

Yes that's how wood works

Kek'd way too hard

this

2spooky4me

>t. people who don't have an iota of oceanographic knowledge

This

Reminds me of the retards in the 90s talking about "re floating the Titanic"

Scrappers are smart. I met a marine mechanic who told me about three old military ships that ran aground in Alaska on their way to be scrapped. They left two guys to guard the wrecks, but they ended up going home after a month. A year later only a few pieces of hull were left behind, the locals stole and sold all the metal.

Are you suggesting that a secret group has recovered the steel to make ovens larger than the pyramids?