twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump will reveal 9/11

"""tyvm"""" Sup Forums
t./x/

they're not real.

fake

Literally the clickbait version of a political campaign

[spolier]Aliens aren't real[/spoiler]

Area 51 is a bunch of weaponized accountants.

>disclosure time
>UFOs arent real, we use them as coverups for failed governments experiments we dont enemy nations to know aboit
>whoah so honest much truth very president
>ayy lmao: good goyim, 1 space shekel has been deposited into your account

>vowed to "get to the bottom" of UFOs

Anal probes confirmed.

YES *BEEP BOOP* ALIENS DO NOT EXIST *ZZZRRRRTTT*

FELLOW HUMANS ALIENS ARE MERELY FICTION *BEEP*

Reminder that wikileaks has been compromised and is now a disinformation repository.

ayyyyyyyyyyy

Literally demons cast out of heaven. Coming to earth to shit things up and oppress God's children and the seed of Adam using a certain race of people and controlling the synagogue of satan (who call themselves Jews but aren't) to build an inverted perversion of a a globalized city, i.e. spiritual babylon.

They hate you and are doing what any nasty spiteful criminal would do with a suspended sentence; go for collateral damage to cause as many people as possible to go to the lake of fire.

Except I think some dumbasses in the secret world government actually believe they are benevolent aliens and are doing the right thing by pushing globalization, multicultural and black/white racemixing.

Don't worry, though. God's going to kill them all.

shut up nonce

Sup Forums are aliens real?
There have been numerous unexplained events throughout history and even recent UFO stories and signtings.
Surely they cant all be fake.

>inb4 demons nonsense
>inb4 fake
>inb4 mass hysteria

it's CIA testing how people react.

>Hillary Clinton
>reveal truth
fucking kek

Across tens of thousands if not millions of UFO sightings over decades, they've never amounted to more than that, sightings and claims. There's never been any hard evidence or anything that holds up under the slightest scrutiny.

"Thank you all, now that I'm President I can reveal the truth about UFOs: They are simply stars that move or something."

"Run along now, I have some no-fly zones to set up."

A South African a couple days ago was adamant about two alien fleets arriving here in late 2017.

>two alien fleets arriving
Yes, sci-fi is very popular.

Jimmy Carter promised the very same thing. Got elected; never said anything.

The theory is that the two fleets are coming here to battle for some reason, maybe one presumably to help us. This would be similar to an event over Nürnberg which has been interpreted as an UFO sighting/battle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

+Bill Clinton presidentialufo.com/bill-clinton
+ Obama presidentialufo.com/barack-h-obama

/thread

user is correct. If there are any ayyy lmaos, they're demons that could conceivably pose any way they want.
There's no other life but us, the Bible is real, and the world is run by Satan's kids the jews.
/redpill

>it's CIA testing how people react.
What about the many unexplained illnesses and symptoms people exhibit after being "abducted"
>There's never been any hard evidence
True but I imagine if there WAS an advanced species visiting Earth that didnt want to be found it would be hard to come by hard evidence.
WHat about when numerous witnesses say they saw the exact same thing? Or people dying of strange causes after alleged abduction?

also meant for

Fuck off Podesta

How does this bitch still believe in area 51 I ve literally been there it's fucking empty it's been abandoned for over a decade whatever may have been there is somewhere else if it exists at all

there is no secret about ufos. they dont exist. ufos are just a smoke screen so she wouldnt have to talk about all the people she killed like asange

I have knowledge, not theories. I can't give you the understanding, but I can hope that you find the truth.

What you need to consider is the number of videos on Youtube (in the millions) where people are talking about aliens, invasions, and all the other garbage in the occult and clickbait websites. I saw a video thumbnail a few days ago showing an ancient gold coin with an "alien" head on it. Now, go back and watch a handful of those videos that predicted things. Like Nibiru causing a pole shift in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, ..... [insert distraction] hey guys, I heard about 2 alien fleets coming to fight in Earth's orbit!

They are indulgent escapism, psy-ops, and I guess some people feel the need to write fiction and tell people it's the truth and don't realize it's wrong.

Floating balls of lights are spirits (the ones involved in the deception are unclean). That's why they get mistaken for flying saucers. They are probably telling people like Hillary Clinton to disarm people because "they want world peace", and "we are all one race so push race-mixing xD lmao". They are not here for any good purpose.

When Lord Jesus returns (after the rapture) it's not going to be a battle with space ships, it's essentially going to be a one-sided massacre. God has all power over everything.

i still dont understand what zero point energy is and why is so big deal?