Now that trump has won what could possibly stop the age of sexbots? Will real women go extinct?

Now that trump has won what could possibly stop the age of sexbots? Will real women go extinct?

>Now that trump has won what could possibly stop the age of sexbots?

The fact that he's old as fuck and probably thinks that they're degenerate, also betas and bio-cunts will unite to get them banned.

what is a bio-cunt? someone born as a biological woman?

We will become 2 separate races and then in the distant future a chink pop singer will unite us again.

yes

I can't tell if my computer has viruses or if gook moot is busy uploading everyones posts to the NSA

LUKA IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

Oh yeah?

>Now that trump has won what could possibly stop the age of sexbots?

Manufacturing technology getting the price down for the good ones. It'll come pham

no

Did they give her a breast reduction?

No, they just look bigger when they're hanging.

you realize half the fun of sex is in the chase

in the memories you make with that person

the fear of losing her then having the confirmation when she submits

nothing compares to having her suggest making love to her spontaneously

find a good girl and just pursue her

the jew loves having you goys throw shekels at them for plastic pussy while abandoning your fucking duty (improve or accept your options)

plastic pussies are not and never will be an option

Reisen sexbot soon.

nice try roastie. your days are numbered.

facts

A decent AI is enough for men to get attached, we dont need anything above pic related to turn the tables on you.

So we will make giant waifus? I claim Klan klang

lmao
I'm a 30 yr old male (nice try jew)

enough with the fucking roastie meme (it's as lame as the virgin meme)
nobody is saying to wife a whore or gold digger

that's what I mean (it's difficult, it's a long lonely search)
but they exist
and they are worth the fight

nice try roastie.

nice try virgin
(see what I did there ;)

Will you be getting the loli version or the giant version?

>implying women wouldn't also have sex bots

AI can NEVER produce a spontaneous love reaction in men

a real woman will surprise you one day (it will create a memory you will cherish forever)

it's a perpetual desire only a woman can feed and maintain

your battery powered lover lacks the spontaneity of a real woman

you'll forget about her like all the toys you once cherished as a child

>Digits of truth

I can imagine no feeling worse than getting to old age and looking at your sexbot and suddenly experiencing the rushing realisation that it simply isn't real. This object that you have spent countless hours with, are attached too and could not live without feels nothing for you. Knowing that you will never be able to look your wife in the eye and have one last meaningful look, see the other persons' soul one last time before oblivion washes over you. A life without a wife for a man is an unfulfilled, empty shell of an existence. Do not buy into the delusion that a machine will ever make you feel loved.

Instead of sexbots, we should have all feminine men become trap cumdumps who satiate the horny desires of men, so that way only worthy men can be allowed to breed

Whit time AI will come with the random event generator of Skyrim, roastie. Women are cool for sex, and it seems you are as deluded as the rest of Sup Forums. Love doesn't exist. We all get bored. And women aren't as bad as ?christfags? or whoever on Sup Forums makes them out to be.

Did your parents left you, Mohammed? Long lasting relationships are happy only in movies. Bretty funny that the jew makes movies about happy families. People are getting divorced more than ever. Sup Forumsacks laugh at single moms regretting dumping their husband. Don't get sad when your relationship goes to the shitter. It could be you or your gf, one of you will grow bored of the other. Unless you're a fucking hippie. Then true love exists for you, cunt.

If you think love doesn't exist I'd postulate you've never experienced it.

>inb4 Trump dies of old age and Pence becomes President for 12 years.

Just so you know. Males can spot a female or a effeminate male like you online from the way you type.

>true love doesn't exist
>true love exists for hippies

goodargument.jpeg

People getting divorced isn't a good thing, and that is down to the trivialisation of marriage. Perhaps if people weren't like you and thought that love exists, and aimed to find a person whom they did love, then we wouldn't be so fucked.

>roastie
this always makes me laugh

>super cute *pic ;)
no matter how advanced the AI becomes, your mind will always know it is not a being
what's so hard to comprehend?
everyone here seems intelligent enough

I don't understand you people
have you never made eye contact with someone and just felt a connection? (serious question)

I understand your point on defining love

it's basically an empty word (you have to define it's meaning with what you find significance in)

for me love means.. commitment, loyalty, reciprocation of feelings

nothing compares to having a person choose you (think about it)

Are you experiencing it at the moment. People say that love blinds the mind. Anyway I experienced it the first time. Every other relationship was less exciting than the previous. I am not talking about sex. Its just that all women act the same way.

"love" is exactly why marriage is so fucked. Hollywood has successfully undermined the state of long term stable companionship (for the purpose of raising children into healthy, balanced adults) and conflated it with infatuation and purely physical attraction. Both of which are temporary and fleeting, and why most marriages end in disaster and so many children grow into dysfunctional adults.

This is so gay, I hope you're a girl.

yeah hippies are fucking weird. True love lasted about a year and a half for me. My first love. After that it became annoying to have to go through the routine of her telling me how her day went and talking about her usual shit. I think you would need the most interesting person in the entire universe in order to go for the" one true love for whole eternity" meme and even then It's going to be hard.

Just leave them alone dude, why are you caring so much? It's their lives and they choose what to do with it.

I agree in part, people no longer look for friends as partners, only sex and power. This has successfully undermined the nuclear family and thus western civilisation. By "love" I mean deep compassion, friendship, as well as romance and lust. It is complex and ever evolving force in a marriage but does have those important constituent parts.

Bitterness and hatred are blinkers also. Yes women are at times odd, but you must understand that they are not men. Women and men are two complimentary halves of a whole, that every child needs as parents. You must learn how to interact with women, you cannot treat them in the same way you would a man. Time is the greatest teacher and healer of them all.

Heil Hitler

Nice get man

Nobody is serious about AI gf's here. My argument is that love expires. Do you think you can love one person for more than a couple of years?

greater israel is just a meme

Constantinople not Istanbul

THIS DIGITS MAKE AMERCA GREAT AGAIN AND GIVE FRONT NATIONALE FRANCE.

Not nearly flat enough famalalala
I require loli bots.

Thanks, it's the best get I have ever gotten
Sheit

Nothing worth doing is easy. Love and commitments are hard. Sacrifice and compromise must be made, but that is a two way street. If you didn't want to hear about her day you didn't love her, simple as.

dear... kek!

;_; please trump

t. reddit

you think guys like me care about what other people think

that's why a robot can satisfy your base needs

you can't pursue a real woman
with that generic mentality ("guys can spot")

faggot.

t. redditor

How does Trump's victory make it more possible to achieve a "future of sexbots"? If the altright gets their way and the US goes the way of the fash, that makes it much less likely, if anything. It'll be considered one of many "degeneracies" in society.

t. very very independent unbiased regional expert

PRAISE KEK

Where is the down-vote button?

>tfw you will never have a perfect flawless sexbot waifu
I want a flawless ideal more than a real person. Maybe VR will put me out of my misery one day.

Please stop user, you are making us look soft in front of the Americans.

I know. I stopped loving her even though she was my first. Sacrifice and commitment to marriage sound like racist and sexist to Trump. Just empty words. Take the commitment thing. Most people are equally commited to their partner. Being less commited makes you not like your partner. Being more commited makes you like your partner, because you are actively investing in the relationship. First time big lovers are more commited and the love feels better for them.

t. reddit

Yeah, but I'm not a "dom." So half that doesn't apply.

>will
I'm a wizard and a lawyer. Hasn't happened yet.

I'm just waiting for the opportunity to secure a custom waifubot.

(cutie)

as I said earlier

love is an empty word
it's significance is based on your values
if you define love as commitment, loyalty and affection

then obviously commitment is eternal
loyalty is eternal

a relationship (marriage) should lead to children
children will bond you eternally to your partner

satisfaction will grow from that bond

the things you experience with that partner will get you through the difficulties of time

the key is to define what love means to you and the person you are involved with
as soon as possible

>eye contact connection
no i have never felt that. i'm not a virgin, i have been in relationships that lasted for years, and i have truly never felt that. true, lasting love isn't real, my friend. it may feel real today, but eventually it will fade.

>still being this beta when now is the time to make white babies
Do you even have a good excuse for giving up?

Have you tried the HTC Vive? The hardware is here.

yes, i hate women and i hate my genes

>Caring what anonymous strangers on the internet think
>Not soft

Moral of the story, just like skydiving it is best to get it right first time.

I've never heard of someone not feeling that indescribable sensation (eye contact connection)
are you serious?

I still remember the first time it happened to me (5th grade)
and every other time since

all I could think about was how to behave, react after that moment
.. should I draw her a picture (artist here)
should I beat up the kid next to her
but I had to demonstrate my new found desire
it should not be a sexual feeling (initially)

mostly a desire to prove what you can do for her (this must first include your commitment to her)

I literally can see other females once I'm smitten

love the feeling (even though it has gotten my heart much pain)

I tried to define love. Lel its actually hard. It was something along the lines of" wanting to spend as much time as possible with your beloved " but it feels like something is missing.

heh
And what is your story?

Looks at least 60% like a she.
sauce?

>it should not be a sexual feeling
Why not?

HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

>Will real women go extinct?
Advanced A.I, sexbots and artificial wombs can't come soon enough.
Women have been a blight upon humanity since its inception.
You know it's bad when you've got ancient people dropping some real truth through generations that it memes itself into Myth and Religion.
Take the Greek myth of Pandora for example:

After humans received the stolen gift of fire from Prometheus, an angry Zeus decides to give humanity a punishing gift to compensate.
He commands Hephaestus to mold from earth the first woman, a "beautiful evil" whose descendants would torment the human race.
When she first appears before gods and mortals, "wonder seized them" as they looked upon her. But she was "sheer guile, not to be withstood by men."

From her is the race of women and female kind:
of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who
live amongst mortal men to their great trouble,
no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only in wealth.

Men who try to avoid the evil of women by avoiding marriage will fare no better

He reaches deadly old age without anyone to tend his years,
and though he at least has no lack of livelihood while he lives,
yet, when he is dead, his kinsfolk divide his possessions amongst them.

Hesiod concedes that occasionally a man finds a good wife, but still "evil contends with good."

Vocaloid thread?
Vocaloid thread, plebs.

Thanks Don

i am very serious. maybe the lifetime of mental health shit has fucked me up, i don't know. but in my experience, love is dead, and has been dead for a long time. (if it was ever alive to begin with)

>inb4 "kys faggot"

I said it should not be the *first emotion you feel
obviously it should follow soon after

the first emotions I feel are
_notice uniqueness and qualities of qt
_demonstrate desire for qt with sustained eye contact (no creepy shit)
_gauge her reception of seeing me for the first time

these should all occur before your first blink

(many scientific studies prove this connection is real and lasting)

STOP

I don't know her name, but I have one more pic.

>not posting best 'loid

Sherly is spanish dude or mayan

eyy

The biggest problem with modern sexbots is the fixation on looking realistic. Until we can get past the uncanny valley they're going to look like creepy realdolls, so why bother trying to make them look realistic? Until it can pass for human, why bother with any of the things that make sex with an actual human inconvenient? Why give it hair if you might need to clean the cum out of it later? Why give her a mouth unless she can suck your dick?

I also doubt the eternal love meme. Does it bother you? How do you see yourself when you get old?

not to get all psychological here but look into a neuro supplement called 5 HTP and L-Tyrosine

your brain likely can't produce the chemical reactions necessary for the "instant love reaction" .. dopamine etc

always do your own research and due diligence (but those are easy to find at a local vitamin store and basically a vitamin
*not* some psychotropic over the counter meds

idk user it's a feel I hope you experience

probably a young death, considering my self-destructive tendencies. otherwise, i imagine myself being in a shithole backwater town (i've lived nearly my entire life in tennessee), living alone in a house out in the woods with a shit ton of guns.

>Like some AI girl would even want you

oh i've had genetic testing done that indicates that my brain probably doesn't metabolize neurotransmitters for shit. that's why antidepressants don't work for me, you would need such a high dose to affect my brain that the side effects would become bad. the doctors have recommended a bunch of supplements that i have used for like a year but they didn't do me any good. i'm kinda just resigned to my fate as bitter, miserable, and alone, which is why i would rather just buy a robo-pussy and get it over with

Isn't that exactly what is happening?

I would probably do this
>pic related