Seven-year-old girl live Tweets from Aleppo

>A seven-year-old Syrian girl and her mother have taken to Twitter to share harrowing videos of their life in the middle of a warzone.

>Bana Alabed, with the help of mother Fatemah, opened her Twitter account on September 24 with a simple three-word plea, “I need peace”.

>Since then the pair have livestreamed and tweeted videos daily from Aleppo, showing warplanes roaring overheard and sending bombs raining down on her neighbourhood.

>Their latest video, uploaded earlier today after Russia and Syria launched a fresh offensive against rebels in East Aleppo, is titled “Bombs”.

9news.com.au/world/2016/11/17/09/43/seven-year-old-girl-live-tweets-from-aleppo

When the fuck are we going to get serious about addressing fascist pieces of shit like Putin and Assad?

No one gives a shit if Muslims want to kill each other any more, we have fracking now. Get fucked.

Too bad for you we dont have bleeding hearts
So we will bomb it to the last kids death if needed

nobody gives a fuck

this is pretty blatant

lol fuck me nuke it if we have to

Haha cold heart Yvanov. That is how you win a war.

So she can get reliable internet and power but not food?
Seems a bit suss

>war zone
>internet

Explain.

Oh, wow, now I'm feeling so many emotions. We should definitely get involved in this stupid foreign conflict now.

>al leppo
N O B O D Y C A R E S

oh yeah, it's so fucking horrible in Aleppo that even after several years of non stop attacks and bombings there are still women and kids eeking out a living in the rubble and talking about it on social media

when are you kiwis going to stop propping up a civil war that isnt even near you geographically speaking

nobody is going to get serious. russia is there in syria obama is a tard, hillary is a tard and the saudis need a spanking

Annlah Frankahd

>If rebels win she will become mr. amed wife

Plz guys stop le ebil putin

So now we know what google/facebook/usgovco has been doing for the past few months.

Definitely reads like a 7 year old Syrian. Perfect English and philosophical questions.

>pray for me dear world

Bullshit

I bet this little girl lives in pentagon.

Tsar bomb when?

(((a 7 year old)))

I was going to ask "east or west?" but I already know it's east because the media are reporting it.

>7 year old Syrian girl is fully literate, understands how to use twitter, and is fluent in English

Nobody believes this is real and nobody ever will believe it's real.

>tfw high ranked officials like to roleplay as little girls too
who could have known

Pretty good English for a 7 year old who's been living in a war zone for years.

>CIA and NATO sets up twitter account
>"Assad is bombing us I am so scared oh no Assad's men are coming again, please save us"

it's her mom doing it all

fucking Arabs always using their kids for propaganda

Pretty impressive internet for a fucking warzone

clock boy comes to mind
where did he end up after all that bullshit?

What is Aleppo?

This roastie would be spreading feminism in a few years, hope she dies

>Allepo

FAKE AND GAY

had a fruit fly in my freshly squeezed orange juice today.

pls send me some love Sup Forums

I'll bet you $20 a bunch of morons are jumping all over this as we speak.

Yes it is leaf

I feel terrible for this situation. It could all have been avoided if Obama and NATO hadn't been so hell bent on muh arab spring.

its so sad
if he had gotten that question right people would be calling him "Mr. President" instead of "Gay J"

I bet that this also not a shitty propaganda attempt like that boy in the ambulance that was photohraphed by those Isis....
oh....

It's a Rebels daughter. They live in East Aleppo and chant ALLAHU SNACKBAR all the time. Every man in the videos has a beard. Every video she is in, her mother holds up cards for her to read.

It's all bullshit just like the "White Hats" who are really a US funded Islamist group to the tune of $150mn.

kek anyone that believes this shit is a idiot.
twitter does not lets -18 yo register on twitter,
ban that account.

Again?

Just stop.

>When the fuck are we going to get serious about addressing fascist pieces of shit like Putin and Assad?
This is EXACTLY why the left is pure cancer. You are abusing sympathy and compassion for your corrupt political agenda. You are the very definition of evil.

K Y S

Seems legit

Somebody think of the children!

When isis is destroyed

>people and kids suffer in war
yea colour me surprised OP
how the fuck did she manage to get a connection there.

Sorry Jews, still not invading Syria for your kike plans.

Does anyone even buy into this idiocy? The fact that is in fucking English is already pretty stupid. They could have someone translate her Arabian tweets into English and that would be more credible. What "she" will tweet is next?

>Mr trump is evil and he killed my parents and little brother Ahmed, please be with her

Fuck off shill

kys/n

>libertarians

January 21st

> her father fled to Germany
> ISIS does not let her to flee the city trough SAA/RAF-established corridor to Syrian-govt.established refugee camps
> Russia and Asad are guilty

Terrorists are the invaders, not Putin or Assad

Let me show you how it`s done:
> Syria was build by invaders.

Sounds like a social media account run by some dumb lefties.
Like those signs prewritten and then held up by the "Syrian" refugees.

Kek, indeed

>one day there is no tweet from her.
She totally probably died, if you know what I mean

>Stable internet connection

>warzone

shiggydiggy

for god's fuken sake..

What's a leppo?

This was exposed as an islamist propaganda account weeks ago.

>Hi I'm Bana I'm 7 years old girl. I and my mom are tweeting live from East Aleppo. Account managed by mom.

still not convincing enough

>the weak should fear the strong

Also bottom pepe's Dad, the one who ran the people-smuggling boat, owns and runs a hair salon in Canada now.

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN

I served i afganistan, russian army officier. When we took a village and cleared it oit, we left civilians in peace. But only a single gunshot somewhere in the village was enough to call an airstrike and raze the village completely. Arab fuckers use women, kids and goats. You cant just bomb bad guys and leave the citizen alone. Many backstabbers.

Reminder that the West tried a pro-rebel propaganda op with the courageous blogger "Syrian Lesbian," the toast of the establishment media, until he turned out to be an overweight middle-aged white man in Scotland.

How do we save this adorable loli?

Muh moderate rebels kek

The white house

>aleppo

A what ?

It's sad that America and the Saudis support iss

That Twitter could be used for a tactical advantage or a community service, assuming Aleppo is the warzone it's played out to be, why use it for a attention-whore sob story?

Good thing Trump Got elected then because unlike Hillary he actually plans on ending our support for ISIS and company which is the only reason the conflict is still ongoing.

Not to mention a no fly zone which would have happened under Hillary had the capacity to start a direct conflict with Russia aka WWIII

moar

while we're at it

t. reddit

>1 post by this ID

t. vk or whatever shitty russian version of reddit you fucking impoverished retards use

Underrated