GET IN HERE! College Democrats want The Ohio State University as Sanctuary Campus

This is happening at Ohio State. The University has been doing everything they possibly can to be cucked. Fortunatly, we have some brave patriots throwing faggots down the stairs: youtube.com/watch?v=t52bnnIPLSw

Here is a archive of the google doc: archive.is/9HoAh

Here is the link to the origional google doc: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAp_9P7Xt41pFCp5dhXG5AqbVjO_iM_7kkR_W7ysNNqfrq1w/viewform

KEEP THESE PEOPLE OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, this is good stuff

Out Out Out! #NotMyUniversity

LEEEEEEAVE

Chris Chan?!

The word that best describes this guy is what he's holding in his right hand....

I had to walk through faggots on the oval last Wednesday protesting Trump.

Can they actually prevent ICE agents from walking onto campus and dragging illegal immigrants away?

>respectfully
>spic professor
>cuck spanish professor
>spic student
>spic student
>spic student
>basic bitch white girl
>spic student
>spic student

lol

goat

The hammer shall fall on them all, soon enough.

all of them are losers, i say we get em good

>president drake

Here is a bump again

Most of the academic buildings open at 7AM, before most classes. If students were to conceal their identities and go bright and early, they could really trash the offices of these professors and grad students.

Not that I'm endorsing such activity, but the possibility is there.

yeah not trying to get expelled

You're just an undergrad you have nothing to lose.

Were you the one who chalked up the oval Wednesday morning?

>SJW campuses literally giving Trump a reason to cut their funding
this is great, what are you guys on about?

>facebook/twitter: we will censor opinions of the far right if others cannot tolerate them
>liberals: good for you! yay facebook and twitter!

>college: muh land, I can do what I want with it even if it's against the law and you can't stop me!
>liberals: so brave!

>bakery: I can't make a gay themed cake its against my religion and my company's beliefs im sorry
>liberals: wow fucking homophobic racist xenophobe you have to do it!

>unpilled normie: why are LGBT people being killed rampantly in the middle east? shouldn't we be stopping this and making sure those anti-LGBT ones aren't getting into the country alongside the others?!
>liberals: muslim's need to be tolerated and respected for their beliefs you fucking xenophobe they all deserve a right to be here!

>CNN: IQ is the reason people voted for Trump, they are low IQ'd white men and women
>person: what about black men and women's IQ in southern states? shouldn't we be addressing that and trying to fix it?
>liberals: wow you fucking white nationalist racist! everyone has an equal IQ regardless of race and where they live and if you don't accept that then you're a racist!

I want off this ride Sup Forums.

GOD DAMMIT I HATE THESE FUCKING PEOPLE SO MUCH WHY WON'T THEY JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!

From what I heard, the autist who tackled the dude with the megaphone were conferable sentiments, but was such an autistic spas, that he thought the booing was for his statements, which were simply open rhetoric that the empathetically boo'd with.

Fucking universities are just places were people can blow cash to feel as though they are doing something productive for society. All they are doing is paying for liberal professors to shove the idea that they shouldn't be paying for their tuition, but that the government should fund them.

Baby boomers are just as stupid as the millennials. Fucking hate how democrats endorse fragility, weakness, and government dependency.

cuckold scum

What do Sup Forums? I applied before their Early Action deadline.

yeah i got $30,000 a year to lose...

What are you looking to study?

>this shit is happening on The Oval
fuck

Mech or Aero engineering. I'd get in state pricing.

You dont apply directly for ME or ASE, be careful because you need a 3.2 by sophomore year.

I think what is more concerning is how universities and colleges are pushing to block people that consider any ideology that isn't their own. They then have the media call out those ideologies as "uneducated" and therefore inferior and wrong. It's basically a liberal circlejerk when they should be encouraging people to discuss issues from multiple sides to find a middle ground.

What makes it hilarious is how many people still can't get jobs after obtaining a degree after it all, because they thought their arts and history degrees would actually bring in money.

STOP PROMOTING YOUR FAKE ASS VIDEo

nigga its not fake... some autistic kid did it legitimately. Do 3 min of research

I always wonder if I have Sup Forumslacks in the lab sections I teach.

Ask your class if they praise kek and you'll know.

>increased violence
Stopped reading at the made up bullshit on the second line.

>tl;dr
I'm too sick to finish this. What does it mean?

just ask, there has been weird shit happening on campus though. Arab buys grabbing trump supporters balls, the white supreme stuff... i wanna find out who did it

The white supremacist posters? All of them had links to TRS, so I'm assuming one or more of them is doing it.

>TRS? what is that?

I teach at a uni also currently trying to become a sanctuary campus. Save me.

Now I'll be asking why you want to know, but here is the link.

radio.therightstuff.biz

ICE here. Please let them have sanctuary campuses. It will make it a lot easier to target undocumented aliens or overstays.

God damn there are a lot of OSU polfags. What's up, my dudes?

We should all meet irl and a really specific time and place

Wasn't the "Trump supporter" actually a literal autistic Hillary supporter?

I kinda wanna meet up lol, not trying to be creepy

Yea

Put a frog on your desk somewhere. That's how we plan to identify ourselves in the various postings in Trump's new government.

>Regardless of their Citizenship Status

I stopped right there, what?

They are admitting they will harbour illegals?

How typical, some downy gets violent and who's the first guy to react violently? Oh yes, a beaner. A small one at that.

He's lucky it's some mentally challenged doofus who did that, any sound man would beat the crap out of his smudged face

these boys thinking their men

Yeah nah bro. You want to start doing stuff IRL you should start on the TRS website. Comment on shit, then ask to be invited to the forums.

Kek has spoken Sup Forums. Get off your asses and help Make America Great Again.

Can't wait until ICE drag these filthy DREAMER scum by their hair from campus and send their filthy assess back to whatever shit hole they came from. Why the hell are illegals going to university. Don't you need documentation like a social security number and shit? How does this happen?

What are the odds Latino domestic terrorism rises in response to the deportations and you have spics killing ice officers and sEttinger bombs off?