BASED KATRINA PIERSON WAS THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN INSIDER CONFIRMED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAv

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH MY GOOOOOD
Hi Katrina
You're qt

pls be my gf

hey katrina what did lyin' ted's cock taste like? butter, right?

well played

what did we get from the insider? I just remember FBIanon.

I would

Based quadroon!!!!!

Damn, who wouldn't?

>mfw it's real

>publicly linking your campaign to a forum for white supremacists
she might as well go ahead and tag #StormFront too

I am racist as fuck but I would totally do it, she's awesome.

There was a "Trump Campaign Insider" that gave AMAs every couple weeks or so, outlining the campaign's strategies and internal polling results, etc.

It is real!!!

>twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096
>twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096

Note: OP kys for not posting link.

We allt thought it was Eric, but then Eric showed he was cucked with his David Duke needs to die comments

>kys
Go back to youtube.

I thought Don was the one posting here? Maybe it was Barron after all.

Is this shopped? She has a black father, how can she be this light skinned?

Sup Forums is a board of peace

It seems like you still don't understand that I got trump elected and that he owes me a great debt
He knows I post on Sup Forums

She's a quadroon

HI KATRINA

TITS OR GTFO

So basically Sargon, just better?

WHAT REALITY AM I IN RIGHT NOW?

Blue eyed Nordic Aryan here, I want to put a baby in you.

Thanks ;)

I'm glad that you like what I do. I

Please will someone tell me what's going on? Trump insider? I've been studying for exams the past 3 days.

K-KATRINA??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

pls by my ai gf

sent ;)

Goddammit I'm at work, only have about 5 mins left in my dinner break, and it's really hard to hide a boner in scrubs

Are you a QT trap nurse?

>
>Shouting out Sup Forums on twitter

Lmfao what an idiot.

I could have sworn it was Don Jr. posting.

David Duke does need to shut it up, that leech gave the media more talking points than access hollywood

It could be worse.. she could be a FUCKING LEAF

I don't think you are racist, just confused.

8/10
would bang

Would berry so hard anyone who can pull it out would be crowned king arthur

I don't know why
But this one stole my sides

hnnnnggg

fuck off newfag

>who wouldn't
me because I am a true soldier of the white race and I do so pledge to never touch a non-white woman (aka brown-eyes) in the name of hitler amen

God damn this board is fucking shit.

TITS OR GTFO

/OURGAL/

Sup Forums is comprised of a bunch of thirsty for niggers, white race traitors.

Absolutely pathetic, you're been the next wave of faggots to be thrown over the wall.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

Its just OP bumping his/her thread from their phone and not using any imagination

>Sup Forums is comprised of a bunch of thirsty for niggers, white race traitors.
KKKatrina gets a pass, you faggot.

>Be single teenage mother with no highschool diploma

>Instead of becoming a welfare parasite and shitting out more children, get a job, take care of your child, and go to school

>Graduate college, build a successful career, become a republican and join the campaign of the man who will become the next president of the US

Pierson is truly an inspiration. Hope she gets a White House job

A quadroon is a person who's a quarter black you moron, she's half black

>All Sup Forums is white
Kek this place is probably only 60% white

I thought Trump campaign insider was a man.

She is baby.

SHE IS.

It's king of England you retarded burger

This is what kek meant with 'pls be my ai gf'

What are you talking about, Barron is the one that was posting here.

>Sup Forums is comprised of a bunch of thirsty for niggers, white race traitors.
>you're been
kek
This perfectly sums up people that have this puritanical mindset. Good luck throwing us Sup Forumsacks over the wall when you're drinking rainwater out of a fucking ditch in white trash Appalachia.

If you do to us one-tenth of what you do to the English language I'm actually a bit terrified.

I want to marry her

whenever i think of the asians and other races on Sup Forums defending white countries and western society, it makes me proud to be human.

I'll do the same for the japs or chinese if they're ever under threat of (((multiculturalism))) for sure.

Fuck south korea though, seriously.

Does Mexican count as Asians?

So, Katrina, what was the "special sauce" that allowed Trump's internal polling to more accurately gauge turnout, and gave Team Trump confidence he was going to win?

Was it something like Sanjiv Rai's social media ai ? Or what?

She is based senpai, she deserves every ounce of attention we give her

Hello Katrina, have my babies pls

>Implying it wasn't Barron the whole time.

Trump - "My son he's really good with computers"

You wouldnt believe.

David Duke is controlled opposition. Notice how much "he was endorsed by the Klan" remains a pillar of criticism against Trump, despite Trump having no control over who "endorses" him? David Duke DOES need a bullet, just not for the reasons leftists think he does.

It's "He's really good with the cyber," retard

Wew lads

Kek wills it.

Praise Kek.
Holy shit lads. Didn't think it would be her. Here she is with Trump the day after the Election in his penthouse at Trump Tower(now locked off to the public)

Hello my white friend!

TFW you will never date Katrina Pierson and make comfy shitposts together.

I think they are fine.

that image cracks me up every fucking time.

i wonder what he is like all these years later.

Never forget the time machine. It's all coming true so far. Even the Media obsession of "Hillary really won,not Trump!". "It'll be finally settled in December".

They look so happy!

>much better than this

*tip*

sorry Hitler...

Agreed. (((They))) tell him to support everything they don't like because him associating positively with anything links it to KKK support.

That's the reason why he posts alt-right and Pepe stuff shortly after Pepe was declared a hate symbol by that one silly organization.

I wouldn't doubt it one bit if he posts something saying "I love the Sup Forums pol, Praise Kek!" here soon.

THIS is the final boss??? Why does he look like such a cuck?

I appreciate you for being of the old/pol/ generation. Most of the alt-right faggots here are insufferable. Having said that I have jungle fever.

Yeah proper term is mulatto.

Why did she fuck Ted Cruz?

>He knows I'm a nazi
well duh, I don't think he would have hired you otherwise

We all need to harass this fucker for the rest of our lives.

I never realized there were so many Portuguese in Sup Forums.

where are all you guys irl?

I think they'd count "other races" wouldn't you?

And those mexicans who support trump on Sup Forums are based.

Really, honestly, non-white polacks are the best. (not counting people who are anti-pol as polacks of course)

David Duke's endorsement affected Trump's vote by less than 0.01%

>tfw I was the one who called for Farage to speak at a Trump rally the day after Brexit
>tfw Trump and are nige got along so well that Trump invited him to prep for the 2nd debate
>tfw Trump got elected President of the United States and invited Farage to Trump Tower afterwards

I feel like I played a role in this campaign and thank you based Katrina for making it happen.

Dog Bless

underrated

>Katrina was with us in Trump Generals
I wonder how much Mr. President knows about us.

I love Katrina

Hey thanks!

Hmm. Did we hone Katrinas skills? She is a quick witted word smith and argument maker. She learned it from running with us.

pls be my MAGA gf