Official John Oliver AMA

Hi, ladies and gentlemen of Sup Forums, you may know me as the host of HBO's Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. On my show, I do my best to bring you the best quality news stories presented in an objective way, so you can make your own interpretations, with some jokes thrown in to make it more interesting, heh. I finally have a break from my crazy schedule to answer your questions! So fire away Sup Forums people!

How many cocks do you suck a day?

What does a dragon dildo by a somalian feel like?

Why did you blow up the CURRENT YEAR?

How often does your wife's son suck you off in an average day?

Thanks so much for your question. It all depends on how large the first cock is. If it's a rather sizable member, it should tide me over for a few hours, but if it's eency weency than I can suck 2-3 per hour. On average I'd say 45 penises get in my mouth per day.

I cannot read your responses without imagining a manlet bri ish fuckboy accent in my mind.

Much better than a Somalian penis!

haha how does it feel to know your shitty thread is dying?

Hey John, great to have you here.

Do talk show hosts like you ever get a sense of self-awareness while recording the show?
I mean, you're at a table, talking to a camera and every little thing you say the audience breaks into laughter. I mean, your jokes aren't that funny, at most people would chuckle at some of them, but these people laugh their ass off.

Don't you feel ridiculous?

>How often does your wife's son suck you off in an average day?
I don't want to embarrass him. 2-3 times. He slobbers too more than his mother, heh.

KYS Larper.

Who the fuck has a picture of themselves titled "My-name.jpg" on their own fucking computer.

Prove you're really john oliver you limey faggot

TITS of GTFO

prove it's really you. what year is it?

Hey John,
No question here, just wanted to tell you that I really really like your show friendo :)

>that nose

Kek'd

2016 says FUCK YOU!

Shoo shoo slimey limey!

I forgot my watch. What year is it again?

fake and gay

C
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

Why are you such a faggot? How haven't you committed suicide yet?