She isn't wrong. This is honestly by biggest problem with Sup Forums...

She isn't wrong. This is honestly by biggest problem with Sup Forums. Too many of you think it's acceptable to "dress comfy" and wear sneakers.

You look like cucks and are an embarrassment to all of us. Hitler would NOT approve of your slovenly appearance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*tips fedora*

>caring about how to dress

Sup Forums is a big boy board. You should be looking in the

>Hitler would NOT approve of your slovenly appearance.

Hitler explicitly said his movement was about drunken rowdy guys in the beer hall. Granted, most of pol isn't drunk and angry types, but you never know.

fuck hitler and fuck germans.

I just don't find myself knowing who this person is or caring what they have to say.

>the party of "rejecting beauty standards" like obesity criticizes us for not meeting their beauty standards of clothing

>literal clothesshaming

some of us have to actually work for a living and need clothes that are durable and cofortable

I'm literally in tears now why is this horrible misandrist woman judging me solely based on my ability to purchase and wear clothes rather than the inherent value of my being

Raf Owens, Rick Simons, usually what I'm dressed in.

I love how she first qualifies it as being 'weird thing to troll someone over', as if then we can't call her out on being the mindless consumer bimbo that she is.

And I love those digits fampai

Rofl, fucking beta. Try wranglers and work boots instead of mall goth rick owens.

who bitch this is?

I'm a man, I'm surrounded by a magic force field called male privilege. I make 200% of what she makes, I can walk the streets at night without fearing I'll be raped, I can open any history books and see my kind doing everything important. I can walk around shirtless without being arrested. I can kill any foreign organism in my body legally without hassle.

>Rick Owens intarsia
>Uniqlo OCDB
>Outlier Climbers
>CP chelseas

Try again you liberal wench.

I dont know what looks good.
Like seriously i just dont know anything about fashion.

The way she dress she'd never have gotten a bid if she went to an American University.

She's an absolute idiot who writes for the Guardian, but she did make a salient point about how you fuccboiz dress.

I have a great sense of style. I just don't have all the fucking money she has to buy the expensive shit that I like.

>the good goy is proud of being a slave to materialism

kek. i bet she claims to hate capitalism too

>not having a business casual job, then changing into nice dark jeans, boots, and casual button shirts

Liberals have most of the artists and creatives. We care more about the "mainstream" and what's trendy, too. The qualities that make us liberals also make us conscious of how others perceive the way we look.

When will the next lib post their twitter on this site? I swear they post these threads themselves to get attention

My aesthetic is somewhere between utilitarian working class, death industrial Berlin mallgoth in 1991, and preppy frat pledge sans pastels and boat shoes.

When shes not dressing like a beta teenage boy hitting his "Euphoric stage" she can be quite cute in a would hate fuck kind of way.

she probably thinks you arent dressed right if your hair is still a natural color

jesus wore simple garb and sandals
i want to be more like him

Jesus she is fucking dense. PC came before Trump's election. Jim Crow came before the civil rights movement.

Are you implying frat clothing is expensive lol?

Some ultra sjw, there are good vids of her being btfo by some old white guy.

>"""professional feminist"""

>he doesn't know how to look good shopping at thrift stores

KEK fucking conservaslobs

> Sup Forums
> badly dressed

how about no

I wear tracksuits in university classes and exams. Shit's too comfy

>crying on twitter about jokes you didn't like is equivalent to the civil rights movement

fuckin lol

>putting a down payment on clothing because you had to have high fashion bullshit that's made in china anyway

so effay

My attire is often determined by how much FOAD gear I have hanging off of my belt that I want to keep hidden.

Function over form.

how should I dress

She really does have some weird delusions.
>has better dress sense than neckbeards
>dresses exactly the same

PICK ONE RETARD

>Fashion.

Queers.

fuck her if she doesn't like my Crocs and USA shirt

Image is kind of a important thing you know...

If I want to wear comfy clothes that's my prerogative. You can't stop me, commie.

It's not about being expensive. You can have near identical looking clothes at vastly different prices.

Her and OPs issue was about style. I called bullshit posting a pic of "casual" southern prep

is this acceptable?

My italian cashmere coat, vicuna scarf, Cartier watch and handmade leather shoes actually do make an impression. People takes you serious.

Slavs aren't white to begin with.

My post never implied anything about the way I dress.

One can look good (according to meaningless social standards) by shopping at department stores and bargain bins. You don't have to be a dumpster diving hipster to save money. Thats just gay.

>I dont dress badly as an ironic statement

My whole life, even my fashion sense, is memetic

stfu white knight

I wear literally everything on the don't wear list apart from hats.

oh hey what's up Borgus

>Be me
>Christian cross
>T shirts w/o writing or logos
>Beard, but trimmed, clean, combed
>short, combed hair
>Jeans
>Leather belt
>Dark green cowboy coat.
>No hat

I not only dress better than Penny, but I dress better than Sup Forums too. You cucks need to buy some fucking boots. Grow a callous. Faggots.

He looks like he's going to try claim the high ground for his glorious communist empire

Based thrift stores. About the only shopping I enjoy doing.

I got a ~75 dollar Adidas jacket for 8 bucks recently, suck it slavs.

oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

>hides

Lauren Penny dresses like a little girl. She's a womanchild who refuses to grow up.

This woman is 30. Stop and think about this for the moment, this woman is THIRTY and dresses like this.

But she dresses like shit in that photo?

Oh, it's a joke? Hahah?

Or?

All that jowel fat. Is this a recent pic?

lol ok

Fucking this. Sorry I wear carhart pants and generic blank tshirts with steel toed work boots because I have an actual fucking job.

>cowboy coat

sir i believe you mean "trenchcoat", you autist.

We are anonymous dude. She doesnt know how we look. She is fighting a non existing entity.

You sound like me minus the cum catcher on your face.

If you're reading this and you don't own a pair of Ariat boots you need to learn how to look masculine while being /comfy/

I only wear brooks brothers, red wings, J.Crew, and the occasional Lacoste polo.

She looks like a autist wearing a naruto headband.

I'm literally wearing $300 dress shoes and a Hugo Boss suit right now

Kek
Yeah right.

What a fucking dyke.

You think they consider this banter?

Heh, guise, I'm better at all of you in knitting cambodian fish baskets... heh heh

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw

This should be required posting in any thread related to Laurie Penny. It never stops being funny.

It reminded me of natuto too. Although from the thumbnailit looked more like a dog collar.

In every picture I can find of her, she appears to have been attacked by a Hot Topic.

That's not considered fashionable or well-dressed in any circle outside of high school. What the fuck is she talking about?

>tfw black
>tfw trump supporter
>tfw love streetwear and alternative girls who wear it
>tfw they're all delusional libshits
I just want a qt who wears all black sick fits, but also wants to MAGA ;(

Who the fuck is this, why do i care OP, why do I care about what Hitler thinks, why do I care about what you think.
Fuck off

>he doesn't like /comfy/
neck yourself /fa/ggot

Enjoy the van

My sides. Not dressing in fashy milsurp. Out,out!

halp

that's not a very white post you fucknigger

DAY OF THE ROPE FOR PEDOFAGS WHEN

Oh no our secret weakness. Seriously though millennials are the worst in worshipping brands, confusing trashy with casual, and mocking styles and traditions that they ought to respect. Coveralls would suit them down to the ground.

MODS

That's like the regular price for a slav. Though that's also what said slav makes in a week.

I dress pretty well.

Most aussies are slobs though.

>I'm a wittering imbecile
>I never grew up
>I have huge entitlemement cos (skanky) bagina
>I make faulty analogies to try and sound wise

B-but at least I have more fashion sense

>no you dress like an 8yo who fell into the charity clothes bin

MODS

fpbp

She's fond of that collar. Looks like she wants to be hokage.

She sure does

I wear NB tennis shoes when I feel like it. Polo leather shoes and Clarke's. Fuck off. White power.

Old faggot friend dressed like a fuccboi and talks like a borderline gay, gets girls.

I just like to put on my trackpants so I can hide my raging erection when I think about sticking my dick up his hairless boipucci.

>im straight

Dropped my image. Now I'm the asshole.

Coming in this thread and saying "But I dress well!" is missing the point.

For all the differences libtards and conservacucks have, you guys have to admit, libtards overall are much better in the dress department.

Not a trenchcoat. I'm not a rapist.

Apart from not being a Beardfag, sounds good to me.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe Sup Forums was right. Maybe the wrong side did win WWII.