Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pQSJmcff4o
scarygoround.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I readed "Great Days"
BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=1pQSJmcff4o

of course, it's a national holiday

First artist was really good, writing wasn't good enough to keep me around after she left

I find that both art and writing are kind of good. Probably the characters being very interesting and my kind of types to discover helps a lot. I think the trio of Esther, Susan and Daisy make for an interesting approach to different situations. I really enjoy all the references too, but sadly I miss a lot of them. Wish there was a list somewhere, although I do plan on re-reading the issues I read so far and try to scope them all out.

I was also interesting in getting into the comic set in the same world that came before, where Esther was first introduced, but it's been hard to get into it.

Never read it, but the one with the glasses is cute AF.
Please tell me they are as cute as they look bro.

they are absolutely as cute as they look and lovely. It's a pleasure to read each of them, in their own way and personality, which is why I think the comic is well put out. Daisy seems to be the more level-headed yet randomly crazy of the group, while Susan is the more cynical one. Esther is a bit too lusty, but compensates that with insight and intelligence, exactly like someone I know which is very similar to her and behaves almost exactly in the same manner. Be sure to give it a read if you haven't, it's full of references, it's an enjoyable read to distract one day, and from what I understood so far it's still on-going.

Solid comic. Currently the only one I have set for pull at my LCS. I'd love to find some more stuff, but it's so fucking hard to find anything interesting anymore. Giant Days just holds up, and I was stoked when it moved beyond being a miniseries.

Actually you just reminded me that I still haven't read Golem (from Italy).

Other than that I currently can't think or don't have any other Graphic Novel or Comic to read. The last one was The Sculptor.

Suggestions would be really appreciated.

All I can really tell you is to browse the small press section. I've seen some nice stuff come out of Dynamite and others. I really miss the days of SLG turning out all kinds of crazy stuff, but there's still fun stuff there.

It's pretty shit.

if you could list me a few names beyond those you mentioned I'd really appreciate it!

I see, what makes you dislike it? Any other recommendations?

I like it a lot.

I liked it, then they had that arc about Susan and McGraw being cheaters and the whole thing just getting brushed over. Now I just kinda hate all the characters and can't get myself to enjoy it anymore.

I'm trying to think of some of the last comics I bought that I thought were good, but off the top of my head, Rocket Girl, Plume, and Legendary were all some good small press comics.

I'll storytime the original webcomic pilot version for those interested, no longer online but findable via libgen or torrents.

Inconsistent art style and boring as fuck in general. Gave it an honest try but it sucks.

Ed Gemmel choosing to follow his oneitis instead of boning the ginger Amazon made me sad and now I'm waiting for Charlotte to take over the series when Esther graduates

Esther is bester

Haven't read it yet but I loved Bad Machinery so I want to give it a go at some point.

I still prefer Bad Machinery but I’m happy how successful John has gotten in the traditional comic world

tfw John will never draw girls like he did in 2008

I like how he draws women more now desu

last page of "pilot" issue 1

Kinda feel like Gimmel on this one. Every time I think I click, they are already taken.
Every time.

pilot issue 2 published 2 years later and had more colour.

Anyone has a link on downloading the original comics and webcomics, or where to find them?

libgen, these pilot issues are dated 2011 and 2013

original webcomic is here:
scarygoround.com/
I don't have original Giant Days, though

no

Haha, what a dick. I'll be honest this has been interesting to read. It really feels like classic college drama.

I wish I was that.bag

This is going to sound kind of stupid and bigoted but i immediately lost interest after the glasses chick turned into a lesbo. For some reason i kinda lose interest in most comics when there's something gay on it, i say most because i could read trough scot pilgrim just fine. I also can watch movies with gay people just fine, the old guy in shape of water was fucking great character.

For what is worth of my 2 cents Giant Days is pretty fucking good.

Seven more pages to post in this issue, and then I'll stop. Captcha issues and communication errors are making uploads tedious.

Well yeah, it's drawn by various different artists.

get 4chans my dude

>4chans
I use 4chanX, what is 4chans?
When captcha gets bad I downgrade to legacy but not worth the hassle at the moment.

>downgrade to the objectively superior version
legacy captcha is dead anyway

that was the end, next two pages are notes and back cover/blurb

>4chans

it was suppose to type Sup Forums pass but for some reason half of the sentence wasnt typed. sorry for that.

i just use Sup Forums pass + some mouse movement recorder to dump images.

It took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize they're English.

>they're English.
fucking what?