So is Sup Forums learning French?

So is Sup Forums learning French?

French instruction thread

Get in here frogs

>I only know a bit of French

French is part of Romance language that came from Rome.It also have some Gaelic influences.That's all I know

C'est facile, très facile, même!

I know how to speak a little french but can't type it for shit.

le

Tabernac

Totally Francophone, congratulations

Even (some) frenchies can't type it for shit m8

meh

Celtic influence is mostly irrelevant.

J'ai appris un peu de français quand j'allais à l' école. Aujourd'hui, je ne peux pas parles le français de manière fluide.

So how do we meme the French?We need a level of culture aptitude that can only be gained by being in the FrancoSphere.

I French school today I don't speak French in a fluid manner

This is what I got

I am learning Romanian instead because it is more beautiful.

everyone but me gotta learn

French is much more useful.

Jamais descendre
>Jamais descendre
Jamais descendre
>Jamais descendre
Jamais descendre
>Jamais descendre

Depends on what you want to do. When would I use French?

Hey nigger, I'm learning your language starting in January, any tips?

Fucking teach then but not that bullshit they speak in Quebec

Kek.. Native washingtonian here, but I curse in québéquois French because of my dad. I knew when I was in trouble when I heard "tabarnak de crisse".. now I do the same thing.

Honest question: do most of you actually know how to write what you're saying? And are you taught any rules in school? Because I've been learning French for some time and I find it so extremely random it's starting to annoy me. I found German extremely easy in comparison. And consider my native language is Spanish, so everyone tells me I should hate German and French should be a walk in the park.

Keep a high moral because french is pretty complicated.

>Celtic influence is mostly irrelevant.

what is brittany ?

Le grenouille mange le pamplemousse.

Et j'ai appris un peu à l'école aussi.

He speaks better French than you and it's not even an official language there

Well I've got to learn a language for my major, so its either frog or bean. I chose frog because its not polluted by filthy mexiniggers.

I wouldn't call it random, but it is pretty frustrating to learn.

mdr

I do feel like frog is a superior language. I find spanish pretty boring.

I was learning french for two semesters

Learning Latin now, fuck that literal language of peasantry. Just go to the good stuff.

AVEVICTORIA

Espanol est plus tres facile, mais le français est le plus aethetique

qui est facile?

Si tu veux devenir prof et tu parles français tu trouveras un emploi très facilement enseignant les petits asiatiques ici en Colombie-Britannique.

Le français, mon ami, le français.

I was attempting to translate as this is an instructional thread. By doing so I was hoping to learn something

Spanish is easy French is aesthetic

ta mère

Non.
Qu'est-ce que signifie le mort facile

Je ne suis pas fier que je parler francais

Easy, and it's "mot" and not "mort".

Kek

>What is Brittany?
Irrelevant

The signifier in French is easy

Jew in a gas chamber.

Enseignant au primaire/secondaire ou professeur à l'université?

Parce qu’enseignant c'est un salaire charretier et scolariser des enfants mal éduqués est une sous-profession.

Pourquoi n'y-a-til pas un Sup Forums en français?

Don't listen to them. Everyone says Russian is even harder than German but it to is harder than french in my opinion purely due to french spelling not matching the pronunciation much of the time (even after you learn all the rules to french pronunciation).

the only people who say french is easy to learn are people who have never had to learn it as an adult

Facile have a lot of meanings.

Easily achieved; effortless
Affable, agreeable, or complaisant; easily influenced
Easy or unconstrained, as manners or persons.

In my part of the country it's spoken with an atrocious accent with Anglicisms and slang, almost slackjawed compared to French in France/Belgium and shit, even in parts of Canada too.

I could never be arsed to learn the je/tu/il/nous/vous
variations, however I found that trying to learn Spanish was easier, lots of similarities when you get into it.

Can't write worth shit either though

faire chier

I always go and learn how to write the language I am learning first instead of how to speak it. It makes it better to memorize the words and syntax.
French can be quite annoying when it comes to the pronounciation but I think constant exposure to it will eradicate any doubt about it.

I said "spanish is much easier but french is more aesthetic"
Don't get sloppy with translating, it will cost you when it comes to bigger and more grammatically complex questions.

(Note: I don't know if "aethetique" is an actual french word, I just took a stab in the dark)

Pour le plaisir , en effet.

>faire chier
lol, use "va" for "va chier" if you want it to work.

>Speaking the tongue of cowards and imbeciles

Oui mon amis.

you gotta know where the frogs say they are running to

Mon français est trés mal

I thought Canada and Quebec in particular was less anglicised with their french language
ie in Quebec they say "Le fin de semaine" instead of "le weekend"

>Québecois teaching French

lets start with the essentials
>astie
>ostie
>estie

it's used in the same way as 'damn' i.e. damn that bastard. the first letter often changes depending on your level of anger and/or drunkeness thus i put the 3 most common versions although the one you wish to use is entirely up to you

boner chance

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Well here's a few things that will help with my s'entende and this thread in general
Mais = but
Plus = more
Le plus = most (the most)
Très = very

Il y a un Sup Forums-like francophone, feuille d'érable.

I think "fait chier" would've been closer to his intent, but who knows, he's a filthy anglo

Rien contre la souveraineté mais fuck Sup Forums et sa marde!

Sentence*

I have auto correct set to both English and french and it fucks with my typing sometimes

>Québecois """"""""""French""""""""""

Bill 101 was designed to breed out the Anglos

Québec language is a mix of french language from 300 years ago with many english words.

Caliss de criss de tabarnak de saint sacrament dosti de caline de bine

I'd be all for having a Quebec flag instead of a leaf
It's a nice flag (a claim which only Quebec and Nova Scotia can make about their provincial flags)

Non. Tout la France est facile.

duolingo is a pretty good resource as well.

Caliss de criss de tabarnak de saint sacrament dosti de caline de bine

I have a soft spot for New Brunswick, but it would need a little tidying up before it could work as a national flag

>french canadian

the moment you realize you are in fact latin american

C'est quoi? Je ne veux pas de Sup Forums, je veux un Sup Forums. Une armée de kek francophone.

Le français de France est un mélange d'arabe, d'expression de renoi et des mots à l'envers pour aucune raison. Dégénérance totale.

Degenerance = Degeneracy?

si c'est que tu veux, puis on faut faire des threads français nationaliste

Beaucoup des images de napoleon et les rois français

(French words for " thread" "to make a thread" "post" et "to post"?)

Canadian French is Retarded

What we are taught in school is not only not how The French speak, but its not how French Canadians speak

You mean French outside Quebec?
The hell are they teaching you if it's not France or Quebec French?

oui

merci beaucoup

La

Je suis heureux de t'aider.

took 3 years of honors french in high school and got a pen pal my 3rd year. we still talk 6 years later

Je ne suis pas fier de parler francais

>tfw when you can't speak

c'est la vie

au primaire secondaire

tu as raison sur cette carriere, mais certaines personnes l'aiment (les femmes et les nouveaux-mâles), et je sais qu'il y a bcp de femmes qui lisent ce site.

*french

Nah I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as "allais" but i might be wrong. Isn't the future simple tense for aller just irais?

Je maple tu

Ice Frog reporting in.

Exactement/ exactly.

Thread = « Fil de discussion » or « sujet », both are accepted.

Post = « message » or « réponse ».

If you guys have any question, I've worked as a French corrector for a university for 3 years.

French Canadians are disgusting.

Oui, mais ce n'est pas du futur simple.

>tfw know french instead of something useful like Japanese

I come from Timmins(half english half french) both of my families are french... Im completely bilingual and sound english when I speak it and french when I speak it.. I love a lot of things about french culture and the wife and I are thinking of moving to the south of France because she has Euro citizenship and why not

Trying to learn japanese right now, going trough memorizing katakanas at the moment.