Hi, I am an immigration lawyer in Los Angeles; one of the many in this beautiful city...

Hi, I am an immigration lawyer in Los Angeles; one of the many in this beautiful city. Now I fear that what makes Los Angeles beautiful is about to be lost after our country elected a hateful demagogue as president. See, my name is Carlos Cohen. Sounds like an interesting name, eh? Well, my dad is white and my mom is Mexican. My mom came here illegally, fleeing from Mexican corruption and violence, and also the great economic opportunities!

The thing is, that this country has racist immigration laws that only makes it easy for white people from Europe to immigrate. America this election should have gone back to it's pre-20th century immigration policy: open borders. This is the timeframe in which the US grew the most and that is a non debatable fact. Mexicans are our next Germans, Italians, English, Irish, etc. yet we have just denied them entry and we're even going to send them back.
A dark day for democracy it was, my mother even passed out.
My mother is an interesting case. She came from Chiapas, Mexico to LA, CA. And well, she can't read or write, and people discriminate her (white people except my dad ofc) for such. But even though that, she is a proud citizen and voted for the woman who was for love and tolerance despite not being able to read or write in either languages.
She's brave and let me tell you something, racists: you're losers. I came here from a CNN article posted a day ago on their website to see what it was all about (Sup Forums on Sup Forums), but it's much much MUCH worse, god.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Carlos Cohen&oq=Carlos Cohen&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q="Carlos Cohen" immigration lawyer
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/03/homeland-security-produces-first-estimate-of-foreign-visitors-to-u-s-who-overstay-deadline-to-leave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trying too hard

>See, my name is Carlos
stopped reading

Los Angeles is shit.

You must be new here

In what? Trying too hard is wanting human rights?

Racist, I could report you to the police if I knew who you were
I saw someone on FB get fined for saying the n word to an african-america

I bet you've never been to LA...?
You're probably some who from horribly white Iowa (which voted Trump! no sorpresa, amigo)

Also, what has Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Iowa ever done for this country?
They're cold and white, why are they so important?
How can they be more important that CA (the biggest and most diverse state in the union, PLUS RICHEST!) in election time?

>my name is Carlos Cohen
Tone it down a bit next time

Can't be both.

>racist
>not knowing this meme

Fuck you, vote por Trump y vivo en Iowa. Guess what else? I am from Jalisco and first gen immigrant. You are a living, breathing, sterotype. Fuck off loser

>fleeing from Mexican corruption and violence, and also the great economic opportunities!

Your mom was just a lazy whore who couldn't embrace corruption and violence to get Big Shekels and enslave the poorer mexicans.

Only chumps get paid in anything but murrifat dollars nowadays.

google translate gone wrong

>next English
English are the founders/standard. There is no "next" English

Hey fellow whites!

Get in here and get /comfy/

Doesn't it feel good to be born with the correct skin color?

Also
>Cohen
Trying too hard

No. I want my voice heard loud and clear and I'm not scared of a bunch of minority-hating losers with no jobs that live in Iowa.

Both what?

Racism is a meme? Oh god, where has the world gone

Vibes en Iowa? Por qe? Aqi en California e practicamente Mexico. Venga a su casa, amigo, lo epero.
Chiapa>Jalisco
And don't call me a loser, you live in Iowa. Loser.

You've been brainwashed by the elites in Mexico, you can no longer be saved. I've heard of stories... there's no human rights in Mexico. Mexicans should be granted refugee status just like Syrians.
Don't call my sweet mother a whore, loser.

English were immigrants, this land belongs to natives.

What's wrong with my last name?
I'm sorry you can't be racist to me because I'm not full Mexican and have a white last name, but stop.

Ndaa thanks barrack

You want to report user for saying something supposedly racist? How fragile are you? Soy latina y voté por Trump.

Trying waaaaay to hard.

>Carlos cohen

YOU MUST BE GASSED, MEXICANS WILL NEVER BE THE "NEXT IRISH,ITALIAN,AND GERMANS" BECAUSE THEY ARE SHITSKINS

>Don't call my sweet mother a whore, loser.

Show me your shekels, Mr.AffirmativeAction Lolyer.

Man, shut the fuck up.

Move to Mexico if you love spics so much.

Carlos (((Cohen)))

Jews aren't white you bagel taco

Sup whitebro, the rent on my trailer is up and my sister/cousin's mom/ gf is pregnant again (with my seed I think), any idea as to how I can use my magic skin to pay the bills? Thanks

bait/10

The LAPD has rouge officers working with the soon to be new FBI regime to report any government and private officials undermining federal law.

Those caught will be charged with reckless endangerment and federal insubordination laws.

Good luck mudman.

>my name is Carlos
obvious b8 is obvious. Sage

what a pussie

>racism is a meme? Oh god, where has the world gone
confirmed bait

Fake and gay

google.com/search?q=Carlos Cohen&oq=Carlos Cohen&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q="Carlos Cohen" immigration lawyer

gay and saged

You're gonna need better bait Pablo

I didn't choose to leave Mexico but now that I have I don't want to go back and live there. Cali is the equivalent of Mexico. I'd rather live in Texas but Iowa has raised me fair and treated me good.

>la
>beautiful

Por qe no votate por Hillary? Eya ama a lo latinos
Los blacos ti han labado el cerebo

Tu tambien, you're against human rights for YOU
A MEXICAN
HOW AND WHY

?

Why not?
Italians and all the other groups were discriminated the same way, and they eventually became the fabric of this country
On the other side, I don't want Mexicans to forget our history and start hating on other groups like Italians do now

Why the fuck are you people obsessed with shekels? Israeli money has to do what with your arguments?

They're called Mexican-Americans, "spics" is offensive. These people belong in LA and they are what makes it a cultural powerhouse.

Jews are white, Iowan nazi

The LADP is only loyal to the beautiful people of LA, Iowan

What's wrong with my name being Carlos?
Does it have to be """Mark""" or ""Cletus"""?

Fuck you for rigging this election

What the fuck is bait?
Sorry, I'm not good with racist memes
Is it a keyword?

My credentials are not publicly available online
I graduated from Law School last year (UCLA)
I haven't done anything yet, I took a year break after finishing Law School

Ustedes todos son pendejos blancos

It sure is easy to talk about law and history when you just make things up.

You are a legit living, breathing, fucking sterotype. Have you ever considered stereotypes aren't a guide to life but something to avoid?

>America this election should have gone back to it's pre-20th century immigration policy: open borders.
Why? Are the drug cartels in Mexico gone? Is the recession over? Is housing super cheap now? Is unemployment at all time lows?

I don't owe you explanations, fuck you.

There is no way that this is not bait. No one could possibly hit so many stereotypes at once in real life

How is it racist to have laws that protect our country?

Mexico has a stricter border policy than the states does, and yet, you seem to have no problem with that, now do you?

Since you are a "lawyer" or at least call yourself one, care to explain and link me to the so called "racist" laws?

Hurry up taconigger, I'll be waiting.

You don't even know half of it. There are far too many people I share race with that follow this sterotype to the fucking letter. There luckily isn't a Spanish "Uncle Tom" that I know of or have been called but I enjoy being the dissenter amongst my race here in the States.

Take a screenshot and time stamp your lawyer credentials. I want to see them.

Kill yourself tacokike, you're not welcome here.

>ella ama a los latinos.
My loyalty is to this country. I'm tired of platitudes & rhetoric from the race-baiting & fear mongering democrats & the media. You guys still don't understand why you lost the election. Democrats truly do see us as minorities as useful idiots. The pandering is so obvious only low IQ idiots aren't able to see it.

LA is a disgusting shithole filed with the worst people on the entire planet. I hope is sinks into the fucking ocean and takes you with it.

>The thing is, that this country has racist immigration laws that only makes it easy for white people from Europe to immigrate.

More of your fucking spic shit cousins legally immigrate constantly, at a much higher rate than europeans. The reason for so much illegal immigration from mexico at the same time, is so many worthless shitskins with no marketable skills, like your whore of a mother, who want in despite having LITERALLY NOTHING to offer.

I know you're probably just roleplaying, just a ruselord trying to get my precious (you)s. But on the very slight off chance you even slightly believe the ideas behind what you're posting, let me make one thing clear: fuck mexico, fuck mexicans, fuck immigration, fuck california, fuck LA, fuck your mother, and fuck you.

Shittiest b8 ever.

how are you a mexican/american lawyer? your mexican grammar is way off.

>I graduated from Law School last year (UCLA)

UCLA--turning out illiterates in two languages.
Si de vera es mejicano, eres una verguenza a mi raza.

USA never had open borders. Before 1960s we actually only let in Europeans and east Asians. Also before the welfare state immigration was not really a problem like it is today. Immigrants had no choice but to assimilate and work hard in order to succeed. 1/3 of immigrants ended up self deporting. Now the government just hands out gibs to anyone so nobody integrates and our society decays.

Stop with the buzzwords paco

Elaborate on your points or gtfo please.

Too bad, Over The Wall Mojando. Theirs nothing racist about Immigration, nobody is above the law.. those Europeans came here legally, filed up the right papers and even changed their names.. it took awhile to assimilate, they got treated badly.. but they contributed greatly and became part of the american dream.. and as a American and Hispanic... I don't appreciate your subversive and decisive speech Mr (((Cohen)))....

Hi Charles,
Welcome to /pol
Your story/your moms' story are
>STUNNING AND BRAVE.
and i'm sure INSPIRATIONAL
>to someone.
Just not /pol
>Here,FACTS matter
embracing the freedom to express ideas
>no matter how vile
Without judgement
>Here we are ALL
>beaners
>kikes
>niggers
>faggots
>etc,etc

This IS NOT
YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HUGBOX

/pol is about exchanging ideas
We aren't afraid of >NAMECALLING
Carlos Cohen
So keep calling us RACIST,
Instead of using FACTS and PERSUASION to defend your
>Liberal "ethics"

You are WAY out of your depth here...

>Your Basic Mentality
Cannot process the subtleties of layered information on /pol

When faced with the reality of /pol
You only see your own
>inadequacy

That is why we scare you
>/pol is simply a marketplace of ideas

Your IDEAS can't compete outside your liberal echochamber...

Good luck Carlos,
>you're gonna need it.

I have to be a self-hating racist to NOT be a stereotype? Then be it, I'm a stereotype
I don't understand you guys and your arguments
Why do you hate Mexicans when you yourselves were immigrants to this nation, Iowans?

Por qe esta enojado? Te toy tratando de ayudar

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
BAIT

I don't understand, what's your point?
You're a POC too, so you shouldn't speak

Stop and frisk, asking for papers, and things to come under our orange president are things from nightmares for POC (racist laws)

And Mexico isn't a country of immigrants like the US, so yeah

It has WAY more important info than just my name (pretty generic name). I would be scared if an Iowan here would send me a bomb of sorts through the mail.

Loser

Elaborate
Democrats have a clean record concerning POC rights, civil rights, monetary help to put them on their feet, and tolerance

Welcome to Sup Forums CNN fag

So your parents are married and still didn't bother getting her green card?

Shit no wonder your (((Dad))) loves her, looks are fleeting but non taxable income is eternal.

>loser

Says the tacokike b8ing Sup Forums with its liberal kikery.

You will be on the wrong side of the wall, shitskin.

Pasta'd

Nice pasta

How are those laws racist? Israel has similar policies and is one of the safest countries on Earth.
It is not racist to ask for someone's identification papers. Customs and Border officials have the right to know where you are coming from and what business you are conducting. It is literally SOP in every single fucking country around the world, Mexico is no exception.

Regarding your credentials, spend some time to censor "important" information. Photoshop, paint, etc. Black bar stuff that you don't want to be shown, its not that fucking hard.

I'll be waiting.

... what has LA done besides stick up the place and mass produce narcissists?

Look, son, if America only cares about European immigrants- so fucking what? Do Americans owe Mexicans our land? Do you presume to tell us Americans, who built this great nation- not your people, my people- to tell us what laws we should have? Do you presume to tell us how to live our lives while simultaneously telling us how terrible we supposedly are? Your kind is the reason I had to leave Texas, you're an infestation, a plague on both houses, any other sane nation would have genocided Mexicans back to their homeland. Yet, we graciously allow you filth to live here, we know you break our laws, we know you filth spit on our legal system, yet we allow you to stay- you've warn out your welcome frankly. Time for your kind to either be dumped into the ocean or go back to your amazing nation.

Lol,
Mah nigga

no you can't be both. choose one.

Your drug dealing, rapist mother still has to go back, Juan.

>LA
>beatiful

one and only one

GTFO!

Learn to do things legally. Its what I did.

You want to agitate for a more streamlined immigration process? I'm all for it. You want to argue to approve of illegal activity? Fuck no.

>pre-20th century immigration policy: open borders. This is the timeframe in which the US grew the most and that is a non debatable fact. Mexicans are our next Germans, Italians, English, Irish, etc.

Funny thing I was just thinking about this the other day.

The U.S. pretty much had open borders before and Americans were not very kind to Germans, Italians, Irish and then the Japanese at first. The first U.S. settlers were mostly of English descent and protestant; being catholic was viewed as being un-American. Italians were not liked because they had too many children while being poor at the same time. Most if not all of the German, Irish and Italian immigrants were from the same poor class as today's Mexicans.

I also recently found out that Canadians contribute to more than a fifth of visa overstays aka illegals.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/03/homeland-security-produces-first-estimate-of-foreign-visitors-to-u-s-who-overstay-deadline-to-leave/

>Democrats have a clean record concerning POC rights, civil rights, monetary help to put them on their feet, and tolerance.

Then explain to me why the "tolerant and inclusive party" have people rioting in the streets, causing hundreds of thousands of dollars in public and private property damage, blocking roadways and disrupting traffic.
Explain to me why all of the POC and the like are still living in 3rd world tier cities like Detroit, South Central LA, Watts, etc.

I deleted all the replies I was gonna give you Iowans

It depresses me to know people actually think and say these vile things

I'll be leaving now, I hope you losers have fun

Goodbye, pendejos
You people are worthless and will never understand the struggles of Mexican-Americans in an increasingly racist and xenophobic country like the US

not only did your mom come here illegally, doesn't know how to read or write(I assume her contributions to our country are minimal, if anything), but came here and produced a fucking liberal.
Fuck the lot of you

Oh so now I am self hating? You are attempting to bully me into your side but in that same attempt your just continually affirming my beliefs. Just because I don't believe in open borders doesn't mean I hate myself or my race. Do I have to believe in breaking the law to be considered to be allied to my own race? Fuck you and your divisive language. We're do I imply that I hate Mexicans? Just because how I vote and my political beliefs? Fucking racial bait, fuck yourself.

>Los Angeles
>beautiful city
jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>You want to agitate for a more streamlined immigration process? I'm all for it.

Why? We do NOT need more fucking beaners running around. This idea that we are under demand for skillless labor, rather than in an enormous glut, is a complete falsity, invented by californian mega farms so that they can continue to hire mexicans to pick produce for 12 hour shifts at minimum wage under shit conditions.

Quick, list the welfare and benefits those people were granted.

>sighBTFO

Bye Bye Carlitos:)
Come back an visit
>real soon m'kay

So you really aren't a lawyer then?
You are just some cowardly troll trying to elicit responses from the denizens of this board?

You can go fuck yourself, subhuman swine.
I hope your family gets deported and fucking shot.

Bye bye, and thanks for the bait

What I heard
>Wah, I'm a poor little whiny thing
>Feel sorry for me, we were oppressed
>Emotionalappeal.jpg

What I read
>My mom is a criminal who couldn't be bothered to legalize her stay
>My father's a traitor harboring criminals
>My mother just illegally voted in California
>I need to go back

You do not know struggles, but hopefully you yet will.

I thought the "ethnic quota" was passed in ~1925, then deemed unconstitutional in the mid/late 60s. So....

Questions illegals don't answer

If you really wanted to be here why not do it legally?

If it was too expensive and you were in immediate danger then why remain illegal after those things are resolved?

If Mexico's violent corruption is the major reason for leaving then why aren't there political movements asking America to help with that? Why is there no request for America to intervene if it as bad as you say?

If Mexico's economy is the major reason for leaving then why bring parts of your culture that produced that economy in the first? If inflating a stagnant welfare class stifled your economy why do that here?

How does your self-interest for being here out way the drug trafficking, the gang violence, and HUMAN TRAFFICKING, that are a major proportion of illegal immigration?

@98877339
0/10 bait, git gud nigger.

Good, I'll be waving at you from the other side once the wall reaches California

Have no fear. Mexican shitskins make the country ugly.

We'll wipe em out.

Get off Sup Forums, fucking normal fag. And take your open borders shit with you.

what is the Immigration Act of 1965

HEY ASSHOLE, NATIONS HAVE BORDERS AND IMMIGRATION LAWS FOR A REASON!
EVEN MEXICO HAS THEM!

>Yes I'm both

That's not how America works. That's never how America worked.

When you come to America you leave everything behind to become part of something greater.

This is why everyone hates mexicans. Because you come here wanting to escape the shithole that is Mexico and you want to make American into Mexico, and don't want to be part of our nation

Fuck you

The people in this country illegally are criminals. If we are going to talk about amnesty for anyone then let's discuss American citizens with criminal records. They have served their time and were PUNISHED! Yet 20yrs later they can't get good jobs. The illegal haven't suffered a day for the crime against America.
I say Americans first!

Why is the Mexican flag on top in your faggoty button? Where is the gratitude for the country/culture to which your mother was able to flee and raise a son that eventually became a lawyer?

My father came here legally, started a small business that usually employed about 3 or 4 people, eventually became a citizen, raised two sons that consider themselves American first, last and always and place no hyphen before that wonderful title when somebody asks our nationality.

Why do you wish to remake this great land into the very thing your mother fled?

Fuck you very much.

Democrats "help" minorities out to keep them indebted to them. Where else are they getting their next generation of voters?

Epic thread, you rused us all.

>Los Angeles beautiful

And that precisely is why we can't have you fucking primitives and a first world civilization at the same time.

I've been to LA, it's shit, and it's shit because the people are shit. If you think that's "beauty" you will never ever assimilate with white Europeans.

WHY KOREATOWN ALL LATINO TOWN NOW?
WHY JAPANTOWN ALL LATINO TOWN NOW?
WHY IS LITTLE BANGLADESH ALL LATINO TOWN NOW?
WHY IS LITTLE ETHIOPIA ALL LATINO NOW?

If you're looking for an intellectual agreement/argument here at /poI/, you came to the wrong place.

Best we can do is call you a faggot and you responed back with the same.