twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>liberals are hypocrites, more news at 11:00

/thread

God damn Vice has gone down the shitter

fpbp

WTF?! I hate Vice now!

>New Yorkers have a duty: Act normally around the Trumps

>gone

Liberals claim to love everyone, unless they're someone they disagree with. Then they hate them.

I think there's a word for that...

Anyone remember when Vice used to publish articles like this:

>Hey Kids... It's Time For Some Dumb Myths And Smart Facts About Slavery!

vice.com/read/hey-v12n5

Rather be hypocrite than a racist misogynist

>le tolerating intolerance meme

Why is it so hard to understand that tolerance by definition does not encompasses bigoted actions or attitudes but has always been a tool to ostracize these positions?

This isn't some sinister American liberal invention, it's part of the fucking foundation of post-Enlightenment Western Civilization you primitivist cucks pretend to care so much about saving.

Basically this.

>the media isn't inciting hatred/violence towards trump
Is there a more blatant example than this?

>Hey guys let's be jerks to man who can end the fucking world on a whim
If you don't enjoy the team leave the fucking stadium.

>sharia law is fine u fucking raycis pig

The problem, my fellow burger, is that the term "bigoted" has come to describe any action you don't like

Top kek, Vice is really losing its shit

>hey kids

at least they know their audience

Everybody is excited about smashing the fash again. Problem is they jump regular nationalists in the process.

That's fair. Thankfully, Trump isn't any of those things.

BIGOTS

Right. The fast and loose play with tolerance has led many to completely disregard any legitimate grievance they have.

This is why the fascist left shouldn't be tolerated, not even by classic libertarians

>implying I don't want him to press the big red button

Always wanted to LARP Fallout

They just fired /ourguy/ because he pointed out the Lena Dunham lied about voting for Hillary in the primary.

Those faggots were on the side of the FSA, they can burn in hell.

YOU JUST MADE ME REALISE THE PLAY ON WORDS IN "LOVE TRUMP'S HATE"
WHAT THE FUCK

Oh yes, they do.

If one can be tolerant even when not tolerating things one doesn't like, how does being tolerant have any significance?

>first heard about vice through them doing investigative journalism in syria, ukraine, north korea etc
>they become popular
>suddenly turn into sjw propaganda promoting feminism, left wing ideology and bashing men
Really makes me think

oh! Story?

So sharia is fine right? You fucking autist kill yourself

It does.

Trump is love, Hillary is hate.

lol no they aren't, shitlibs are apathetic and demoralized as fuck

because "muh bigot" is a false pretext and very few people are actually rayciss mysogynistic neonazis as libtards claim, Trump not being one of them.
kys

Preaching tolerance and then turning around and ironically saying that you don't tolerate the intolerant is basic hypocrisy. There's no way to weasel your way out of it.

unironically*

Barron is in the photo

Liberals are basically saying to be rude to a little kid because his dad disagrees with your political opinion