Magic the Gathering and Sup Forums

If Sup Forums was a two-color MTG deck... where would it fit? What two colors do you feel best represent Sup Forums ?

For reference to those not familiar with MTG, the colors roughly represent:
GREEN - Nature, Instinct, Life, Creation, Growth, Harmony, Tradition, Healing, Truth, Interdependence

WHITE - Order, Law, Government, Morality, Religion, Equality, Fairness, Community, Self-sacrifice, Protection

BLUE - Knowledge, Reason, Change, Logic, Technology, Deception, Artifice, Illusion, Detachment, Curiosity

BLACK - Individuality, Selfishness, Greed, Amorality, Parasitism, Capitalism, Self-indulgence, Cheating, Death, Single-mindedness

RED - Chaos, Destruction, Passion, Freedom, Creativity, Love, Hate, Hedonism, Anarchy, Impulse

Keep in mind there are no "good" and "evil" colors, each has the potential for good and evil when taken to the extreme.

Which color(s) would Sup Forums be?
Which colors would you be?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZTIPr
markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/152905475823/a-word-with-my-american-question-marks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White power!

Honestly probably white and red or white and black

ENTJ Lawful Evil Jeskai masterrace reporting in. Ask me about my autism.

Sup Forums is a safe Mardu (red white black)

Sup Forums would be red/white no?

Black and red or black and blue

Can you really sleep at night, knowing that a black might be face down on top of a white card? Don't go nears black, it will attack.

i agree

also fuck control players and net deckers

White blue

I always liked playing blue

>tfw my draft group fell apart and I missed out on Bloodborne: the set and dont even play anymore

Nice digits

Control is fun

Claiming Selesnya. I'd cum in that pussy all day.

Mardu, two color is for plebs

Always played a black white and blue deck back in the day.

Children's card game.

Tragic

Red, White, and Blue

Fuck two-color.

Checked

Selesnya. All the big fatties. All of them

This G/W FTW

I like this concept thanks op.
White/blue Seems to be the average in my opinion, Lots of people come here to spread information rather than gloat about things that are going on.

Im a w/b/bl kind of guy in MTG
But for this.. blue/green

Golgari

>Control is fun
>Control
> fun

control is for faggots and min maxing dicks

Hey, deck building is hard. It's easier to just find a fun deck with cards I like and buy it in singles. I don't even win with it.

its a standard red black deck with colorless artifacts for good measure and heavy on instants

>Playing Magic the Gathering
I'm sure that (((he))) appreciates your patronage. Remember to support the inclusion of transexual characters and people of color.

If you don't play to win, you're an idiot.

i only care about winning if i get to use big scary monster cards that look cool

you don't win with rogue decks because you don't spend enough time deck building and playing around with what works

your taking the fun of experimenting with the cards out of the game

unless your playing in fucking protour or some shit there's no reason not to just play for fun and enjoy the game

Jeskai you fucking fag

>implying I'm not playing on TabelTopSimulator without giving a single shekel to that nice man.

I only have a small collection I bought many years ago whenever my small group actually manages to be in one place for long enough to play.
Mono-blue control. I'm that asshole.
Counter everything, stall the game, until everybody teams up on me to get rid of negate and the ocassional redirect.

Thank you (((ROSEWATER)))
archive.is/ZTIPr

Sup Forums is RW, Morality and Impulse

Laws of God > Laws of Man, kill anyone who says otherwise kinda deal

hahaha the tranny. Mark JEWwater

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/152905475823/a-word-with-my-american-question-marks

related

Is Elspeth Tirel Sup Forums's Magic-Waifu?

V:TES is better than MTG and Sup Forums is Tremere antitribu.

This.

If one colour, White.

If two, Orzhov.

If three, Esper.

>Only ever played Orzhov and won most games with my advanced autism

Red black is most likely.
Red for chaos
Black for destruction and subversion.
Red blue maybe

green 4 pepe and red 4 chaos

white and blue.

Chaos/Instinct

Straight black vampire speed deck.

Red & Blue : Destruction by knowledge

WB for sure, if we go with a third color, its probably U.

As far as actual decks go, I play Death and Texas in legacy, and UW tron, Teachings, Tortured Existence, and Delver in pauper.

White, Green and Black.