What is she going to say

What is she going to say
Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUqtkTj0kbo
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-speak-time-concession-speech/story?id=43589130
youtube.com/watch?v=2SEYzsi3Iyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>confess crimes
>Obama pardons before he leaves
>Clintons retire into comfort

at least their name is ruined

fpbp

Check 'em. She will name the jew, exposing the globalist cabal.

Shes gunna pull a Bud Dwyer. anybody got the webm?

She's mad because she knows she's not going to be House minority leader anymore. All the bullshit and jokes aside aside, the DNC is a mess right now and they're going to clean house from top to bottom. You don't lose the Presidency, House and Senate for the first time in almost 100 years to a guy who's never been in political office and think everything is just fine. They're scrambling.

Hillary is speaking tonight, not Pelosi. Idk why they have Pelosi's pic up there.

i would love it if obama pardoned clinton. we wouldnt see another democrat president in a generation

Whore just can't understand she lost bigly.

Honestly? Don't give a flying fuck, I just want that old bitch to shut the fuck up and go away now

whats with the spooky faces behind pelosi

im scared

>I would be President if it wasn't for Comey and those meddling nazi frogs T_T

"What about 'it's my turn' don't you fucks understand?"

This.
I hope the nigger will burn in hell.

>headline says 'clinton speaking'
>pelosi
why don't you read things more carefully next time, leaf

She's going to cut the head off a chicken in honor of Moloch on live television.

Probably going to criticize Donald for the Bannon appointment.

that would be pretty stupid

"My life has been amazing ever since Donald Trump unfucked my shit"

I predict some insincere apology to the white working class. She'll ruin it by dragging it through some identity politics backtalk.

Bannon was in his campaign, why are people so desperate now?
Americans sure are brainwashed. In two days, pretty much every news program or talk show called Bannon an anti-semite (which is completely stupid) and people just fall for it. What the fuck.

something along the lines of REEEEEEE IT WAS MY TURN!!! FUCKING SEXIST MYSOGINISTIC RACIST ISLAMOPHOBES!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im actually okay with this option.

She's irrelevant.

Now that the clintons have been dethroned and are probably out of politics, who will fill the massive power gap left by them? The clintons were the royalty. I can't think of anyone else who comes close to them in terms of party support and private backing.

She is going to tell her supporters to stand down and go home, to accept Donald Trump as their new master. In return she will receive a pardon for her crimes from Donald.

when trump won

>mfw the Hillary from the timeline where she wins the election somehow got switched into our timeline and now she's going to give a speech as though she won

She is going to say some shit about "muh san franscisco" and yell at Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=EUqtkTj0kbo

Technically lads...did Clinton even publicly concede? Her total lack of respect for her supporters said it all on election night where she never appeared on stage with rumours circulating she physically attacked staff members, cried uncontrollably and was sedated.

lol, we just had a topic about how she dropped off the face of the earth, and now tonight she comes out of hiding.

Who cares what she says? She's totally irrelevant.

>at least their name is ruined

That's true. The Clinton name is political poison at this point.

We are dealing with forces we should respect user.

>Thank's for the Presidency Drumpf

Simply respond with "But those are perfectly reasonable things to say, come on its 2016" and watch them literally implode on themselves.

She's gonna suicide live on air, just check my digits

How about she fucking disavows all the niggers that have been rioting in the streets for the past week?

>Face of the Earth
Here's a photo op a couple days later near her house.
But true she's been too quiet as has Obongo desu. Gets me worried.

>off by one
Kek wills an attempted suicide, then.

"Why the fuck didnt niggers and spics show up? Enjoy trump, faggots"

I've got a feeling she's going to try and say something that eggs them on. She's a bitter psychopath that wants to undermine the Trump presidency as much as possible.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-speak-time-concession-speech/story?id=43589130
this sums it up if you really want to read it

double down on alt right and cyber bullying for women. I think MSM been running dem headlines again. they want us dead adn killed.

It doesn't matter now
We won. She is going to jail either way.
youtube.com/watch?v=2SEYzsi3Iyk

she's going to politely ask the protestors to quit what theyre doing and call out soros for fuelling them

>little mixed-race baby

O F C O U R S E
F
C
O
U
R
S
E

What time is she speaking?

> fug

This was proven to be staged.

Soros had a meeting with the establishment today at a conference and is funding an "event". I'm deeply concerned lads. Now this demon is resurfacing...

'You won't have Hillary Clinton to kick around anymore! "

why are their faces so close together? Do you put your face that close to people you just met? Or am I just being autistic?

Obviously thats why I said "Photo op"

Yeah. She gave a speech and everything. It was the next day

I know she did but maybe I missed it but did she say the words "I concede defeat to my rival Donald J Trump"?

>1112
Dammit KEK, stop taunting us.

For 2+ women it's common to do. Even strangers sometimes.

For 1 man and 1 woman it is common. But only among good friends, family, or significant others.

For 2+ men it is extremely rare. Unless they are gay

Ehhh, i dunno. I can't stand her voice, so i didn't really listen. You might be right

ahahahaha this video is amazing

She takes the stage:
>Barack Obama was born in Kenya.. period.

what are you talking about? the presidency, house, and senate were all republican controlled for half of Bush's presidency. If, you Include the governorship, state house seats, then you'd be right; about 1928.

Fucking Darth Sorrows met with a bunch of his stooges today. Anyone know when she speaks? Got a link? Anything? This could be bad. These insidious motherfuckers.

>I can't think of anyone else who comes close to them in terms of party support and private backing.

The Obamas?

Guys, I have just understood it. When she lost she just LEFT WITHOUT A WORD? How in the world it is possible? Giving up her supporters must never be forgiven, but those pussies are still marchin in the name of her?

These people have no dignity.

I'm sorry, can you repeat what you just said?

That's what I'm worried about the MSM are reporting the "petition" is being sent to the EC and Clinton is giving a speech tonight(Tomorrow technically for us) and I'm sure she never conceded which means technically she's refusing to accept the results...

Better clench your butts and grab your guns. It could legit get messy over these next 2 months.

>tfw I've never had a photo taken of me since July 2009.

does it matter what a series of old splice clips that have been digitally edited to have her in the same clothing says?

Twf I've been preparing for this moment my whole life. I've got a stockpile of food, water, medical supplies, ammo, 2 ballistic vests under my bed and a stockpile of arms. Let's tango

nah. Ford was elected after Nixon, 1 term carter and then 3 terms of Republicans.