What exactly was he right about?

What exactly was he right about?

Everything. Always.

>Phoenix is coming to Earth
>Mutants are near extinit at the time, because no more mutants
>Some think the phoenix wants to bring back mutants
>Cyclops thinks Hope Summers can control it like others have for years and use it to make more mutants
>Avengers, including Beast and Wolverine, disagree, don't think Hope can control it and want to handle it themselves
>Despite the fact that the X-men are far better experienced in handling it
>Avengers start a fight over it
>Phoenix shows up
>Cyclops wants to carry out his plan, but Stark gets in the way
>Phoenix splits and possesses five mutants, including Cyclops
>Avengers train Hope to control the Phoenix EXACTLY LIKE CYCLOPS SAID SHE SHOULD
>Avengers beat the Phoenix five and Hope uses the Phoenix to make more mutants EXACTLY LIKE CYCLOPS SAID SHE SHOULD
>Cyclops gets blamed for everything bad that happened meanwhile, despite the fact that all that was either the Avengers's fault, or because he was possessed, which is also the Avengers's fault

How would you bring him back, bros?

You forgot to mention the part where the Phoenix 5 took over the world and ended world hunger, solved the energy and housing crises, and got rid of nuclear weapons and brought about world peace.

Meanwhile Captain America is like "We must stop this fiend!"

How many cocks Emma could fit inside of her in one sitting.

We need to gas the rightfags, they make every other x-fan look bad.

I was hesitant to include that because they were possessed.
Regardless, the main takeaway is that Rightclops started with Avengers vs X-men, a Civil War tier clusterfuck of a story wherein Cyclops was supposed to be in the wrong even though the ending showed that everything would have been just fine if the Avengers had just done what he said in the first place.

"benevolent" dictatorship is still dictatorship, especially when it removes your ability to defend yourself from it.

The Avengers fought against Doctor Doom when he tried this, why wouldn't they fight against Cyclops?

Shutup Steve you POS, that's literal world peace you ruined you fucking traitor, I guess it only matters if Hydra is on top.

humans are scum

That was essentialy a dictatorship

Woah, take it easy man

Much as it pains me... I don't think he should be brought back, but that's only because I fucking hate the revolving door of death Marvel and DC has. It seems like Marvel is even worse about this than DC.

"Cap is totally dead for reals you guys, he'll never be back!"
>comes back
"Jonny Storm is totally dead for reals you guys, he'll never be back!"
>comes back
"Wolverine is totally dead for reals you guys, he'll never be back."
>comes back

The Rightclops fan in me does want to see him again, wrecking face bunch literally and metaphorically in dealing with the Avengers, Inhumans and the mutants like Beast, but the narrative fan in me wants death in comics to actually mean something.

While mostly true, you are leaving out the fact that Cyclops took the majority of those stances because Cable told him to in Avengers X-Sanction

He was one of the last good Marvel characters. He kept x-men alive.

>doom
>world peace

>P5 are making the world better place.
>Meanwhile Captain America is like "We must stop this fiend!"

I'm pretty sure that Reed says this too.

Reigniting the X-Gene.
Creating a mutant nation.
Militarizing mutants to survive.

The obvious answer would be the Phoenix, but that was just don't and it let him die again. A Sinister clone could work. I could ALMOST see him faking his own death and just washing his hands of all of after all the ingratitude.

I'm personally waiting until someone brings back Ben Parker as a new gritty mastermind villain for Spidey.

Rightclops basically steals every scene he's in

Don't give them ideas.

It was me Peter, I killed your father

He also brought mutankind together in uncanny x-men 600.

But the fart cloud ruined everything

>But the fart cloud ruined everything
I thought universe ended.

>sniktbub is back
>Xavier is back but he is evil
>Jean is back
5 months max and they will bring him back.

>All dictatorships are bad
Now this is a bit of a controversial statement but im of the opinion that a perfect dictadorship will always be better than a perfect democracy, and in this case the dictators magic'ed away all world's most pressing problems and were going to dawn a new era of peace for all mankind

What im trying to say here is that Cyclops was right and you are fags

I'd tease it, then kill him off. Again.

Cyclops is so ripe for developing broken magical eye powers but all they ever give him is uncontrollable optic blasts.

He was right about the fact that retards on Sup Forums will obsess over literally any character, no matter how boring, unlikable or uninteresting, as long as they're unpopular outside of Sup Forums

Jean is evil too. Don't be fooled. She's trying to gain political power using her mutant powers, under the guise of altruism.

>t. Judge Dredd

So when will he lose his eye and go full Big Boss?

Not all dictatorships are bad.
That Porfirio Diaz guy from Mexico actually helped a lot by building schools and bringing trains and building up infrastructure for the country, he was a complete asshole while doing it, calling his people morons that couldn't do it without him, but he did the right stuff.

And how long do you think a benevolent dictatorship will last? Sooner or later someone else is going to take command and the odds of it being someone good aren't terribly high. It's better not to create avenues for corruption rather than creating them for people who aren't corrupt.

Who was in the wrong here?

So I heard that Jean, Logan and Xavier are back, do they now that Cyclops is dead?

Rightclops started with Schism, not AvX. Scott's been right about everything for YEARS.

>Literal nazi leading us now because of democracy
If the democrats just had complete control we'd have a more fair and respected country and leader at all times

Come on man do you really have to try and derail the thread with such obvious bait?

Jean brought Scott back to life for a few seconds then killed him again, actually.

>That was essentialy a dictatorship
Nnnnot really. We see the P5 let governments keep on governing, so long as they don't also get in the way of Ending World Hunger etc.

>making more mutants
How exactly is this not wrong!? Why would you want to create more freakish terrorist aberrations?

Same, user. Same.

>And how long do you think a benevolent dictatorship will last?
Not my point my dude, i said a perfect dictadorship will always be better than a perfect democracy, just like a currupt democracy will always be better than an corrupt dictadorship, i just pointed out that while in real life it would be extremely retarded to expect a "Perfect" anything, in that piece of fiction they fixed the world with magic and they did literally nothing wrong

tl;dr: ur a fag

>How exactly is this not wrong!? Why would you want to create more freakish terrorist aberrations?
Ask the inhumans

Better in the short term way worse in the long term.

>emma had a copy of his personality and had an image of him go full jesus
>she misses him hard
>finds youngclops
>implants rightsclops into him
>at first he just gives youngclops a second sense
>then he reveals himself
>they fight in the mindscape
>rightclops wins but sees the fear in youngclop's eyes
>knows there's a better way
>they share youngclop's body
>you can tell by body language, speech bubbles, and their beams are different
>its weirdly sexual when Emma likes teasing both of them
>gene finds out
>ponders if she should wipe young or rightclops
>knows she has to do the right thing
>erases rightclops from the mindscape even though she knows he'd be the better choice
>everyone looks at youngclops...
>you can tell rightclops is still there
>emma looks at gene and says "you can't kill dreams"
>later gene is in her room and is in her mindscape and we see she has her own copy of rightclops
>she's remolding him
>he looks like a updated 90's Cyclops
>"your my dream"

I would of fought for Superman in Redson

>Cyclops thinks Hope Summers can control it like others have for years and use it to make more mutants
>Despite the fact that the X-men are far better experienced in handling it
And in the end, while in the moon, Hope realized she wasn't gonna be able to control it. So I guess Cyclops was wrong and the Avengers were right after all.

>or because he was possessed
you'd think they would be plenty more forgiving to scott because of that.
I mean, for fucks sake, Secret Empire anyone? If this would be a fair world, BOTH caps would be chained up and processed as criminals. atleast if we're following that logic.

>attempt to shill the Inhumans to stardom
>end up causing your entire fanbase to rally behind the guy who's been one of the least popular XMen and the butt of jokes for years

How the FUCK did Marvel do it lads?

only jean for the shit she did to emma afterwards.
it was all literary in their minds, and even if you're a telepath, you can think of whatever the fuck you want!

>full big boss
Does that Wolverine his Ocelot?

Forcing x mutation on people is immoral and Scott should have just let mutants die out.

They didn't shed any tears for humans when they thought they would die out so why the reverse?

>remove nukes
>world peace

USA education lads and lasses

On the other hand(and this is a pretty controversial statement here) super powers are pretty cool.

Did he do some more autistic math that he was "the only one smart enough to be able to understand", like when he built Guantanamo-except-worse?

Its still not consensual. No matter how beneficial something is if you do it without consent it is immoral

Alao think about all the poor bastards who are made into Toads or The Blobs

dick sucking lips in OP

Cyclops has complete faith in his son. It is a shame we haven't seen Cable and him interact much after that.

They did that in Phoenix Resurrection, sorta.

except she ends up controlling it and using it to bring back mutants in the end so

Mindrape is only bad if Jean is not doing it.

It's cool when Xavier does it as well. Or at least that's what he makes everyone think.

thread

fpbp

Even before that, he was right as hell about Utopia, which was far safer, both for the X-men and unrelated civies, than the Mansion or Hell or Central Park.

No, Reed was willing to let everything ride until a real problem developed.

I really fucking hate Mike Deodato's """"""""""""art"""""""""""""

Since all Cyclops can see is red, maybe he thought Emma was a redhead as well.

Don't forget the part where either the ghost of Jean or his on conscience tells him this is wrong and it's a bad idea. That he nor anyone can control the Pheonix. He and the rest of the PF5 start to go insane. Just like Cap and Logan thought would happen. The only way this story would paint him in the right would be if Scott had Hope train with Rachel and them that got derailed.

>Scott had Hope train with Rachel and them that got derailed.
you mean exactly what happened

I remembered the Bendis arc where a mutant was removed from the timestream and it was implied that Cycloos was in the wrong but he was actually right and shouldered the blame anyway. That’s like some third mutation right there. Being so right you defy the writer.

it's like Civil War: Mark Millar thought Tony was right, but the story kept showing how Cap was right

I actually don't remember them training at all that entire event. That was a big point of discussion for whole run on this board. I remember her with Pete and Wanda but never Rachel. Or did I miss something.

I think Rachel just said she would help Hope however she could if Phoenix chose Hope instead of Rachel, I don't remember if she actually trained Hope at all

The jews

So there we go. The one fucking thing Cyclops should've done didn't happen. Then again this was a Bendis event but a fuck ton of writer's seemed to forget about her.

nah, Scott thought Hope could control the Phoenix and use it to restore mutantkind, and he was right on both counts

He thought she had the potential under the right training. But he never put her through the right training. He trained her by beating her up in 1v1 storing matches. But that doesn't prepare you for the Pheonix Force. Saying I believe in you isn't enough. Again if she had proper training before the whole event started then yeah he'd have a leg to stand on. Because that logic Spidey and Wanda were right too.

Rachel never got to train Hope. That would have been a logical thing to do in universe and thus would have gotten in the way ofm face punching.

Does nobody remember that Tony Stark has perfect tabula rasa cloning technology? Emma can brainrape him into making a new body for Cyke, then just do a psychic imprint of his persona onto it. I'm actually surprised he doesn't have Rhodey's brain backed up form the last time he reconstructed him!

Maybe, just maybe, so a race of alien gods don't come back and nuke the earth because their science experiment failed.

Hate how that works. Oh this solves the issue easily. Well let's ignore that for sake of plot.

Yeah, let's just leave out the part where the Phoenix nuked a planet in its rush towards Earth.

Everyone forgot X-Sanction. Which is absurd, as it explains Cykes whole argument. The future where the Avengers take Hope is a wateland of death. Scott wasn't just guessing, he had insider information.

Yach. It would be cool story to see tbqh.

Civil War was so bad for Tony they had to do a weird retcon on Tony himself.

Civil War was anti-synergy since it made comics Tony toxic a year before the first Iron Man movie made the character more popular than he has ever been.

>Favreau asked Millar's opinion on the script
>his advice cemented Favreau not using Mandarin

Do you even know about Celestials?

Muties are quite literally more of a hinderance rather than "muh next step". If you're a flatscan and support them, you're literally a race traitor and I hope Stark's Adamantium Sentinels get you.

>>Avengers, including Beast

Beast has had a Cyclops hateboner for years.

Heck, Cyclops had Utopia for a while and Beast fucking dismisses that long after he's dead and says New Tian is the first time mutants have a homeland.

Seriously, fuck Beast.

dumb europoster

This. What's with Hank and his hateboner for Scott? He literally turns into a contrarian when it comes to Scott. Also did anything ever happen to Hank for siding with HydraCap during SE?

Just hand wave it. Just have him show up one day with his two pet sentinels. Have him keep his distance from mutants because he no longer trusts them but let him keep on putting in the work.

Everything about inhumans