Name a SINGLE animated television show better than this, you literally can't

Name a SINGLE animated television show better than this, you literally can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irDtV3nfBQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Early series Spongebob.

None because cartoons are shit and made for children

I haven't seen this show in years, but isn't it really fucked up compared to what you'd likely assume?

That's what makes it good. The shift was gradual

gradual, then sudden

>The pain. Of you. Day in, day out, being there. With that face. Not knowing what to say. Not caring anymore. Not even knowing that you'll probably only care about her when it's finally too late. Forgetting about all those desperate- those desperate years you spent alone, your barren years when no woman would even consider resting her tired head on your shaky little shoulder. Stinking of belly semen. Why even wipe? And when you finally get one of these coveted pieces of tail that have been built up as the grand trophy in your nothing life, you try desperately to keep it. Not to protect it! But to hoard it. To keep it away from the other wolves and jackals circling your territory! And you realize, all too soon, that you're not good enough! That maybe there was a jerk-off called Darwin after all. And that you never acknowledged his existence because you knew deep inside that you were really what you feared you were-- weak. And passive. And ultimately, broken by the ones who were made the fittest. And that through your weaknesses, you built up a poison that poisoned others around you... that you love! And the only true justice was to let those dominant jackals feed on you. Survive off you.

>And I hope when you think of me years down the line
>You can't find one good thing to say
>And I'd hope that if I found the strength to walk out
>You'd stay the hell out of my way

>I am drowning
>There is no sign of land
>You are coming down with me
>Hand in unlovable hand

>And I hope you die
>I hope we both die

Well...I have a retarded Friend who dislikes moral orel but tries to make me watch mr. pickels and steven universe.
Still sucks that the show was cancelled so early.

Teen Titans Go

Season 3 had this huge build up but led to absolutly nothing. What's up with that? Why did Censordoll have magical powers?

Paranoia Agent

Based John Darnielle. I've been into his shit since the 90's and was absolutely thrilled to hear his work on this show.

meant for

Few things to keep in mind
>it was meant to be five seasons
>season three was cut in half

I imagined it was better to focus on finishing Orel's story

To add, things were even cut from Orel's story. The grandpa from Beforel Orel comes to live with the family because he's terminally ill

Sure, Bojack Horseman is a way better show than Moral Orel.

I have literally never heard of this show outside Sup Forums. Is it really worth watching? I'm Christian btw

The Clone Wars

It's good, but keep in mind that it's kind of over-rated on Sup Forums because of the "hipster effect" of nowhere else really talking about it. The third season is the one where all the big "dark" things happens that it gets lauded for with the other 2 mostly being kind of weak parodies of Christian stuff.

lol

Sorry buddy, but it's true.Bojack Horseman is able to way more effectively deliver drama in more interesting and nuanced ways without having to resort to cardboard cutouts of characters justified with weak backstories, Bojack Horseman still makes its fair amount of mistakes, like its garbage tier "lets get political" episodes but at least it's consistent where Moral Orel has 4-5 really good moments of drama suffocated by mediocre writing.

I still like Moral Orel, but I just don't think it's anywhere near as good as Sup Forums would like it to be.

I heard it is his voice. Fun fact, apparently the VA for Clay was going through a real life divorce at the same time so you can only imagine how much of that was acting versus just him venting

lol

As much as I enjoy Bojack Horseman, Bojack is barely a character and is extremely cliched, Clay Puppington 100% is much better and more interesting of a character

spongebob seasons 1-3
adventure time

>yfw this song started playing
youtube.com/watch?v=irDtV3nfBQw

I never really cared that much for Clay, he felt like he's just a cartoonishly bad father for the most part and then he has a sad backstory with a bunch of "He's messed up" elements thrown in to pad out his character. He doesn't really act or behave realistically, he's just a tool for the writers to deliver as many "dramatic" ideas as possible, it gets to the point where I just can't really take him seriously anymore. Maybe I'm being a little harsh on him, but he just became kind of goofy to me. I thought Orel was the more interesting character on the show.

And I wouldn't say Bojack is "barely a character" he seems pretty fleshed out, we understand his backstory, his motivations, his shortcomings, his interactions with other characters, his way of thinking and just about everything else about him and it feels consistent and coherent. I guess "washed up TV star" is kind of cliché, but the character ends up written well enough that it doesn't really matter. I don't think he's a flawless, fascinating character who I just can't get enough of, but he carries the show well enough.

nah, Moral Orel is more releatable since is not about people that have everything and then some more on their lives and yet they bitch.

While Moral Orel is about real people.

sorry, I grew up in the nineties. If this show came out before South Park it would have defined a generation. Calling out the bullshit in the classic American family/Christianity is so fucking tired now, especially for a show that's raw dark humor.

Is worth watching and not really that dark.

Also the show is not anti-christians, is more about how people use religion to their convinience.

Hey Arnold.
Ren & Stimpy.
Rocko's Modern Life.
Daria.
King of the Hill.
Pre-2000s Simpsons.
Dexter's Laboratory.
Powerpuff Girls (Original).
Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
The Venture Brothers.
Paranoia Agent.
Cowboy Bebop.
Wolf's Rain.
Animaniacs.
Pinky & the Brain.
Freakazoid!.
Batman: The Animated Series
Superman: The Animated Series
Batman Beyond
Justice League
Justice League: Unlimited
Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
New Mickey Mouse.

Take your pick, motherfucker.

"Funnier" isn't "better."

Bojack is the dumb person's Orel, which is why it was an exponentially bigger success.

Bojack decides which plotlines it's willing to treat with seriousness and which ones it's willing to treat with levity almost randomly. That time Bojack was trapped underground and almost died should've been a bigger deal. Bojack leaving Todd to die in prison somehow wasn't as big a deal as Bojack fucking Todd's girlfriend. Everything in Orel is given equal weight, with the exception of Orel raping all those women, which was actually going to come back later according to Dino.

SWAT Kats

Also this dude knows his stuff.

Moral Orel is supremely overrated.

>Bojack is the dumb person's Orel, which is why it was an exponentially bigger success.
keep telling yourself that kid

>show about religion, society and fucked up people
vs
> a bunch of comedy cartoons aimed at kids, action shows and adult shows that are barely dark

great argument...NOT!!!!!!

I'll admit Bojack Horseman has its flaws, sure, the 4th season alone has plenty worth complaining about, but it's still an overall way better show than Moral Orel. But like I outlined in my other post, it's not like Moral Orel is some flawless show, it still has sloppily written characters, a good half of the show can be discarded as "Davey and Goliath parody", the plotlines are all crushed together at the end of the third season and has some pretty clunky speeches thrown in. I know there were production issues and it's basically half finished, but the show is what it is.

Moral Orel is just the Hipster's Bojack Horseman, and for a show that's already pretty hipster-y, that's saying something.

>Why did Censordoll have magical powers?

wait what? i don't remember that.

Wrong:
Daria
Ren & stimpy
ATHF arguably
Freakazoid
Star Vs.

Anime just isn't fair though, of course japan is better than us

just because something is less known (more hipster) doesn't make it worse.
Moral Orel is flawed, but i personally think it's better than bojack simply because I can relate to it better. Bojack is about people who have everything but are still depressed, which happens, it's just hard for me to watch and take seriously. This is such a dumb argument. some people like some things better. I like orel, idgaf if you like bojack more, it's your god damn opinion and that won't change

This or MLP. Rare to find such quality

>Bojack is the dumb person's Orel´

more like a dumb version of Duckman

Ok ko

trash show that literally is making animation go backwards

definitely one of my favorites, S3 was a perfection and the final was quite touchy.

My friend sat me down one day and had me marathon this show with him, because he claimed from what I told him my childhood was creepily similar to this show.
He was right.

Did Duckman have any feelz?