LIBERALS BTFO! ISIS SUPPORTS TRUMP!

LIBERALS BTFO! ISIS SUPPORTS TRUMP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OES7kbWZ70Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are not even aware of what awaits them.

What will he do?
Kill them?

>ITT : We meme Trump streaming ISIS' carpet bombing on TWitch

Oy vey

What a stupid thing to say, don't you know that if you kill your enemies they win?

yep. 70 years old real estate salesman will surely show them.

>US cooperates with Russia and help Assad beat rebels
>Assad beats rebels and then fucks ISIS up with military help from Russia and the US
>Hillary would just have kept the catfight in Syria going and nothing would have happened

Ol rusky and trumpsy going to make them look like cat food

>US cooperates with Russia

>stumps the media
>stumps the establishment
>stumps the pollsters
>stumps the experts
>stumps the world

Some ragtag group of insane manchildren who don't even know how to fire mortars properly will be the ones to stump the Trump, I'm sure.

Hahahaha. If this isn't proof the CIA runs ISIS, nothing is.

Central israeli agency

youtube.com/watch?v=OES7kbWZ70Y

>implying thats not what they want you to think

K

Why the fuck are they interviewing and spreading the message of terrorists?

Fence. Bolton. Obamacare. No Hillary jail

Saudi Arabia aka ISIS was one of Clinton's biggest donors.

>they

irmyt

She was less zionist than him. Oops youre stupid and paid and lying

isis are rats hiding in caves and shit with aks literally who cares

Well, to be fair, it was a ragtag group of insane manchildren who don't know how to fire mortars properly that memed him into office.

Needs more donuts

Too bad there's written proof she knew Saudi Arabia=ISIS and continued to take their money.

There were dancing israelis on 9/11 in right in front of the attacks filming beforehand but Trump says he knew of dancing Muslims

The dancing muslims were given candy and told to do that by fox news. Project veritas was a thievery operation for pedophiles

Wait but define "ISIS Jihadi"
What are their sources?

I could go out and interview a Muslim at the Uni and write an article saying "ISIS advocate is upset that Hillary Clinton will not be in the white house to import all her brothers and sisters of Allah."

Get ready to be removed.

If his promises are anything to go by, he'll not only kill ISIS, but their families too.

Harsh but it kind of works.

When they'd kidnap a reporter, local militias would help us out by doing what the US military could not...

kidnap their families. When a terrorist's own daughter or son is held hostage, he's pretty willing to drop his shit.

Russia once kidnapped a terrorist's relative and held him hostage in response to one of their own being hostage.

And by holding him hostage, I mean they straight up shot him in the head and mailed his family his cut off scrotum.

The Russian hostage was released immediately.

I hope Trump will be that aggressive at least.

Theyre not Muslims so there's that. Just like zionists arent jewish

>Trump says he knew of dancing Muslims

there is a written proof. some user wrote it somewhere.

I dont give a shit. And go fuck yourself

You know you're on the "right side of history" when the powers that be have to sling so much mud at you that they're willing to run stories saying that ISIS and the KKK are on your side.

because they're run by the cia

And run isis and the kkk. They love trump as much as they love these liar organisations

Nooooope

IF the source is reliable, and admit it, its not. But for hypothetical purposes lets assume that it is, it just shows how ISIS is shitting their pants over the USA - RUSSIA coalition.

The whole memes are bullshit. Puck Futin

google it.

it is from reuters.

>USA - RUSSIA coalition.

that's something Sup Forums invented. it is a meme.

Why does it not surprise me that some sick Finnish freak is hoarding a bunch of scat fetish videos?

One day you will all be telling your grandkids how you took your country back and what you had to face. Stay strong for you are the resistance that shall overcame and prevail. Future generations will be proud of men and women like you.

>videos

I saved it after some american dumped them. I have pics too.

It seems to be getting more obvious that Isis is in with the democrats.

They speak like the lugenpress do

"HAHAHA! NOW THAT YOU HAVE REJECTED MULTICULTURALISM WHICH WAS YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH WE CAN EASILY DEFEAT YOU!"

>TACTICAL NUKE

>mfw those kafir nonbeliever muslim scum are obliterated by the glorious arms of Kek (pbuh) and his prophet on Earth, Donald Trump, while their online presence is obliterated by KeK's emissary to cyberspace, Pepe
>mfw Middle East majority Kekist by 2020

>fence
You can't put masonry over cali fault line
>bolton
No happening
>obamacare
Hasn't changed at all from his campaign line.
Muh pre existing has alawys been the line

>won't put hillary in jail
Not president
>leaf cuck
Need I say more?

>Middle East majority Kekist by 2020

rolling.